It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea/Iran Collusion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've always felt that if there was to be another great war, it would be fought economically.

I'm now wondering if the nuclear posturing from North Korea and Iran might just be a plan to overextend America's military and cause the spending of great amounts of money in trying to keep these nuclear threats down.

I know neither country are direct nuclear threats to us, but they are threats to our allies, whom we are obligated to assist. They also expect us to be there in case they are threatened. We have a history of coming to the aid of our allies when they are threatened, and that's the right thing.

Could it be that North Korea and Iran (the government heads) are simply trying to bring us down economically?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Heads of state in Pakistan are probably not colluding but look to sympathetic Jihadists there and in Afghanistan to be acting in concert with PRK and Iran. They are not above such actions. Probably discussing our downfall over a nice cuppa tea.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would say it's more likely that China and Russia are using NK and Iran to do it.

Iraq as well, the more I think about Putin telling Bush that Saddam planned terrorist attacks in the US, the more I think that we were set up. And predictably, Bush took the bait.

[edit on 5/7/05 by xmotex]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Once Iran... North korean..... China .... Russia..... whoever….. show their cards

the western world will act accordingly. This posturing is irrelevant - intervention will be decisive, dominant and conclusive – that is the only hand that will be dealt in the long run.

Its silly to play such a game.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Economic war has been launched 3 years ago, its just now starting to be apperent. Just wait until china sells off there american dollars,,,ouch,,we are going to be in a really bad depression..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Could it be that North Korea and Iran (the government heads) are simply trying to bring us down economically?

Well yes actually.
The effects we are seeing now that seam so inexplicable COULD by seen as caused by such a colusion. It WOULD be a smart way to crash the good ol' USA.

..................................just sayin

new topics

top topics

join