It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very own website!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As of now, I am learning HTML code, so it will be awhile. I am looking for pictures on Chupacabras, greys, nessie, vampires, and so forth. If you have any, feel free to email them to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Inspctah, although its admirable to want to learn HTML before making your website, you don't need too. Learn it at the same time. Get a program that allows you to make a site without knwing HTML, there is on my site in Downloads if you don't have one. Then just get it up and learn HTML as you go ....

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 04:02 AM
link   
A great program that I would recomend is MS Frontpage. Its the one I used to make my websites and its easy to use. You dont need any prior HTML experience to use it.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I wanna learn how to use HTML though ocelot....

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good one Ocelot, I use FP as well.

It produces aweful code though so I did much of the coding of my index page by hand. It cut the size in half and decreased the download time by 5 sec...

Let me know if you have any Q's Inspectah

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
oh no, Inspectah is making a website!

I dig FrontPage also. It does tend to create spaghetti code. The 'html' view will allow you to view and edit the code directly (and weed out any bogus html FP puts in there). I also like the way it interoperates with webservers that use FP server extensions.

[Edited on 6-9-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I used CSS when rebuilding my site, and it amazed me that FP didn't have a little section to easily make style sheets.

It would seem to be to be the most obvious thing, afterall FP is 'meant' to be made for big sites, and big sites need css.

I have a program acehtml, that does that far better than FP, and its free!!

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I remember when I started to learn HTML a good 6 years ago. Back then good WYSIWYG editors and web design programs were a thing of the far future. At that time the entire ATS site was written in pure code using Notepad.

Nowadays, my weapon of choice is Macromedia Dreamweaver MX after changing over from Dreamweaver Ultradev about a month ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
if I find any i will email them to you

new topics

top topics

join