It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just an old Taurus bull here, going over the hill tomorrow. I wonder what mid-life crisis will be like.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i was born on feb the 5th

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am an aquarius...what an odd question.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am also an Aquarius.. Feb 13

- Attero

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Attero Auctorita]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i'm an Aquarius

feb 3rd here

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Everybody look at me!!!

That's right, I'm a Leo. And a very typical one at that.

I was married to an Aquarius at one point, but I think he was defective, because he sure didn't act like one. No sensitivity points for him.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm a Tauries... or an Arus? A Taurus/Aries. A long while back I wanted to know what my astrological sign was and found that no one agrees whether the signs change on the 20th or the 21st. I've seen both versions before claiming to be the correct zodiac. It's a bit confusing, but I've actually found that I have the qualities of both signs.

April 20th. That's the day, ha.

Other people born on this day:

Dictator Adolf Hitler
Emperor Napoleon III
Muhammad (the Islamic prophet)

Among others.

[edit on 6-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
See, an Aquarious will let leo the lion feel like the king of the jungle..All i have to do to get anything is put him up on a pedestal (of course that pedestal comes will rolling wheels and it can be yanked and knock the trophy husband off
They have to be the smartest and the best at everything, so whats a little pretending?

I make most of the desicions and he thinks he does. Now thats part of my talent

I am very lucky to have a good husband who only has eyes for his DG

And if being the king isnt enough he's also a Marine.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm an Aries - April 3rd. But I'm pretty sensitive.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Everybody look at me!!!

That's right, I'm a Leo. And a very typical one at that.

I was married to an Aquarius at one point, but I think he was defective, because he sure didn't act like one. No sensitivity points for him.
Nothing is foolproof
We look vague and like we dont care and that could have been the problem...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nothing is foolproof
We look vague and like we dont care and that could have been the problem...

No, I think he was just insane. A stalker-type, in fact. A restraining-order stalker type.

He gave all the other lovely, friendly, kind Aquarius type folk (like the ones here on ATS) a bad name.

Happily, karma has already caught up with him.

Me, bitter? Well, maybe a little. But at least I admit to it.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There are more of us than one may at first think. He he he, now if we can only put our minds together...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well i am an aquarious jan 26. not that i realy think that that actualy has any real effect. just love to get a laugh at thoes horascopes
, they are generaly good advice though.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I never really looked into Astrology as much as perhaps I should have.
What's the big deal about being aquarius?

(FWIW - I'm a Virgo)

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Attero I'm feb 13th too! Only downside is that my gf's presents are for valentines AND my birthday. Oh well....

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Leo here..but im born on 07/23 so im a mix up with err what comes right before leo? I share the characteristics most lions have like an attraction for luxury and good taste or a strong position in society...i can also have a pretty strong head if i want lol.
Funny thing is im pretty sensitive even more than you would expect from a male and much more from a leo.
Most people are scared a little bit when they hear im a leo because they often connect it to difficult characters but they are always suprised when they discover i just have a few of this traits.

Had a relationship with a Leo girl for five years and it runned damn well from all perspectives..and besides that two lions develope a VERY good feeling for each others sexual needs ehem
. She was born on the second of august what made her a pretty typical leo. sometime suddenly her leo character broke through and she left me to start some kind of ego trip..now shes dating ~10 year older guys and stuff, does everything she wants no matter what it can cost. (And she even told me once she is not happy and knows that this is not good for her! But shes not changing a bit! Understand that!?)
Well..like someone here already stated karma is already on its way also in this case

To slide back to the topic...i think its interesting that we have a lot of Aquarius here and also some lions. Fire and Water...that always gives some good steam!

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Hangover]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nocturne
I never really looked into Astrology as much as perhaps I should have.
What's the big deal about being aquarius?

(FWIW - I'm a Virgo)

I am an Aquarious also February 4th, but what is the big deal? I have read and still read horoscopes for aquarius but none of that seems to happen for me.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm an Aquarius through and through. February 16th. Me? Humanitarian? Who'd have thunk it, right?

I'm a clearly defined Aquarius.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm a taurus... and kinda bull headed too...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm an Aquarius! 14th Feb is my birthday, Valentines day!
Feel the love!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join