It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adoption visions/dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
2 visions & a dream by 3 different people. What is it about? It's about me adopting a little orphan boy in the future during a chance meeting while traveling. It is uncertain which country this happens or when.

I find this somewhat bewildering because the person who got the 1st vision related this to me some years ago. At the time, I didn't think much of it and forgot about it until recently. Then about a few months or so ago, myself and another person saw the same thing. I got it in a dream of sorts.

Am I going to do an Angelina Jolie in the future. I doubt it. The 2nd person who saw this, said it's analogous (sp) to visiting an animal shelter and the animal develops a liking to you & chooses you to adopt it. This makes more sense to me because I certainly can't envision myself deliberately going to an orphanage & picking out a child like I'm shopping for one.

I can only see the vision becoming a realization purely by chance where I'm at the right place at the right time & everything unfolds spontaneously. We will see.

new topics

join