It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amuks Paranormal Group Outting in Arkansas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My group is going to the Cresent Hotel this weekend baring problems.

It is susposed to be one of the most haunted places in Arkansas and we will be running some real-life ghostbuster tests.....LOL. We dont have the equiptment of "T.A.P.S." but we have some plus a "sensitive" and we have done several sites so far with mixed results.

I would like to ask any remote viewer interested to let me know before Friday Night if they would like to be involved, we have gotten some interesting results using them before.

I will post the results after we have evaluated them.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Amuk]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I would like to ask any remote viewer interested to let me know before Friday Night if they would like to be involved, we have gotten some interesting results using them before.

What do you mean?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e

What do you mean?

We have had Remote Viewers help us twice before with sites. Once with fairly good results. They just remote view where we are, we do the rest.

We do the typical stuff, EVP and cameras and we have someone that is "sensitive" to "ghosts"

The RV doesnt have to leave their house (that is the point) they just help us from there.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Don't forget to try the lasagna while there Amuk, they make the best. Or they did the last time I visited, which has been a few years back.

Good luck and I hope you find more spooks then you can shake a stick at.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Keep us updated when changes do occur. Glad you have a parson who is sensitive, was going to recomend you select from those who are Aquarius, but looks like you have it covered.

If you ever make it to Michigan before too long let me know, you will be in my neck of the woods then.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Will you be updating in this thread or beginning a new one with the results. I can't wait to hear what happens -- hope lots of things go bump in the night --- err that is hope there is lots of activity -- err spiritual activity that is....

Oh heck -- like I said I can't wait to hear the results

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have stayed at the Crescent hotel. It's a great place! Nothing spooky happened with me, but I was also lit by the time I got there.

The Crescent was originally a solarium for T.B. patients...lots and lots of windows and sunrooms.

I hope the wonderful omelet bar is in the basement still...it's awesome!

Have a great time and report back with any neat activity!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
recomend you select from those who are Aquarius,

What does being an Aquarious have to do with it???
I am one of those wacky Aquarians btw...........if ya could'nt 'just tell'

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Amuk, that is so awesome! I think that going out and investigating these mysteries is the greatest. Will you do evp recordings? How many people are on your team? Did you get permission from the hotel to do an investigation there?

Good luck!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Amuk, that is so awesome! I think that going out and investigating these mysteries is the greatest.

I was hoping to get ATS teams doing the same but no one seems interested, I am a "hands on" person myself. I would like to do the same with UFOs, Bigfoot, etc

Will you do evp recordings?

Yes along with digital cameras and film/video cameras

How many people are on your team?

It varies buts usually 3-5 with an RVer twice. We are just getting started and have only done about a dozen sites

Did you get permission from the hotel to do an investigation there?

Good luck!

Yes we did, we also done the same with King Opera house in Van Buren the rest have been houses. We plan on doing an haunted Insane Asylum In Oklahoma this summer.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I was hoping to get ATS teams doing the same but no one seems interested, I am a "hands on" person myself. I would like to do the same with UFOs, Bigfoot, etc

Okay, Springer and I are ready to take you up on this. I had never studied Bigfoot sightings before, but after the dog event at my brother's place almost three weeks ago, I'm now addicted to Bigfoot sightings. I can't stop reading them! Help! I've got a monkey on my back! Wait, that would be a monkey-humanoid - and he's heavy!

Okay, so this is what Springer and I have planned. We are taking a Bigfoot jaunt down to southeast Oklahoma. Come to find out the county with the greatest number of Bigfoot sightings in Oklahoma is right where the mountain I used to own is located. And I mean - these sightings are right at the edges of my property!
I slept with Bigfoot! LOL

So, we are planning a camping trip - replete with audio equipment and video camera/recorder, plaster of paris and we're going to see if we can collect some audio/track molds/or whatever. Want to join us? Would you have some places in western Arkansas that we could make it a multi-stop tour?

The gauntlet has been thrown.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Val

Sounds like a great Idea but my Camping days are over for reasons that Springer knows, but I am still intrigued with the Idea and will U2U yall or better if you wish I will send you my Email address after I rest a bit from the trip.

We have just got back from the Motel and it was great. We are going to rest and go over the evidence tonight or tomorrow but I WILL say that it was interesting. As soon as we have it down we will post our findings.

I want to apologies to the two RVers that offered help I forgot to get back with you BUT since our findings we are making ANOTHER trip in a few weeks to zero in on some "hot spots" in the Hotel. We are taking a bigger team and more equiptment. You help would be greatly appreciated and again I am sorry.

Our little group was even interviewed while we were there and we have requests from all over pooring in for us to "do them"

I will post more on both subjects after some rest.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to reading your results -- your teaser of what happened was great. Rest up quick and get typing
Do you have pictures too?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

we are making ANOTHER trip in a few weeks to zero in on some "hot spots" in the Hotel. We are taking a bigger team and more equiptment.

Dude, if your next trip happens in Mid/ late July, could I ask that you let me know, just in case me and my buddies get the time to head across state and join yas?

[edit on 9/5/2005 by Nocturne]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sorry it took a while to get back but here we go.

It started out bad in a way, we showed up and there were a crowd there asking us questions and following us around at first till we threatened to close shop and leave. We comprmised by holding an interview before and after the tests. The silver lining to this cloud was we are now SWAMPED with places wanting us to check them

Right off the bat our "sensitive" could feel the presence of "them", hell I could feel it. But feelings cant be measured and are not what we base our findings on.

After clearing the crowd we started setting up equiptment in "hot spots" just to find that our 3 diga-cams battries were dead. ALL THREE. We have never had this happen before but decided to go on with the smaller diga-cam which still worked and the sound recorder.

18 pictures later the small camera was also dead. None of them showed anything.

Our sound man went from place to place asking questions and recording the "responses" which to our excitment we got a "wail" from the room where the little girl "lives". It sounds JUST LIKE a little girls cry. We are now trying to seperate it and if we can I will post it here.

We recorded cold spots and unexplained noises everywhere but taking the age of the Motel that is to be expected.

That was the nickle tour......any questions?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nocturne
Dude, if your next trip happens in Mid/ late July, could I ask that you let me know, just in case me and my buddies get the time to head across state and join yas?

We are talking to the owner now setting up a time to catch them as close to empty as possible so we dont have the interference from a crowd that we had this time.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

After clearing the crowd we started setting up equiptment in "hot spots" just to find that our 3 diga-cams battries were dead. ALL THREE. We have never had this happen before but decided to go on with the smaller diga-cam which still worked and the sound recorder.

Now thats scary - digital equipment going out.

I remember one time, a Friend of mine took a photo of a Gypsy Fortuneteller Lady with a normal photo - and then later when he took the photos to develop, the film was destroyed around at the end, nothing showed. The guy at the store said that it looked like the camera "leaked" light, but that would destroy the entire negative film - but it only destroyed the part around the end, when he took photo of that Lady.

Weird Stuff happens - and it wont show on Cameras.

I am looking forward to see what you guys did Record!

Great job - gives me the Creeps tho!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Weird Stuff happens - and it wont show on Cameras.

We just had the film back from a cheap disposable camera we had with us and...........Nothing.

The pictures before we went there was fine but not ONE SINGLE PICTURE from the Motel turned out.

We have a tentative agreement to go back next month with a larger team and more equipment.

We are doing a Civil war graveyard that is susposed to be haunted by a Murdered child this week and I will do a thread on it too

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

We just had the film back from a cheap disposable camera we had with us and...........Nothing.

The pictures before we went there was fine but not ONE SINGLE PICTURE from the Motel turned out.

How many pictures did you guys take?

Maybe you should use multiple cameras - not digital.

We are doing a Civil war graveyard that is susposed to be haunted by a Murdered child this week and I will do a thread on it too

Brrrrr... Sound Scary.

Wish I could go with you - I have alot of Photo equipment that I could share.

Anyway, Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Looking forward to Your Report!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I really wish I lived near you -- I would love to do this. How creepy about the camera -- pictures before you went turned out but not the ones while you were there. Good way to verify that the camera was working prior to going.

<<   2 >>

join