It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spawn Armageddon cheats needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
im stuck in that level where Spawn goes to hell. i keep dieng while going up that tower. so i need unlimted life. an ive tred all the codes that i can find. so i need more. any help would be nice. Thanx

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Level select:
Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right, Left(2), Right(2). You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.

Every weapons:
Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left(2). You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.

Unlimited ammunition:
Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right. You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.

Unlimited health and Necroplasm:
Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right(2), Left, Down, Up. You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.

Or Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right, Up(3). You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Dude, just go to gamefaq or cheatcc, it's what I do. Also, game rocks! Love it, played it at a friends house, was so cool!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i cant get any of the codes to work. could a Euro game been sold in the US.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Or Press Start to pause your game, now rapidly push Up, Down, Left, Right, Up(3). You will hear Spawn speak if you have entered the code correctly.
this one is for no blood

top topics

join