It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merovingian Kings usurped by Charlemagne and Pope Leo III

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Or possibly, the first crusade was a search and destroy mission against the sang raal, not a treasure hunt for the san graal.

Perhaps information obtained in the first crusade was the impetus for the crusades to the Holy Land in search of the treasure, maybe even a quest for the Ark itself, buried beneath the Temple Mount.

Have you read "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark", by Laurence Gardner? I'm not talking about the monoatomic gold stuff he goes into, though I found it interesting, but the connection of the Ark to the Messianic line.

No reason is given in the Bible as to why the Ark of the Covenant was so richly contrived. It is portrayed as having awesome and deadly powers, but these are not satisfactorily explained. There is, however, no mystery to the Ark. Laurence Gardner explains that its story is wholly related to the dynastic House of Gold - the Messianic bloodline of ancient Grail Kings from the Old Kingdom pharaohs to King Solomon and the descendant Royal House of Judah.

What was the Ark of the Covenant? Where is the Ark?
link
link 2

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Or possibly, the first crusade was a search and destroy mission against the sang raal, not a treasure hunt for the san graal.

Perhaps information obtained in the first crusade was the impetus for the crusades to the Holy Land in search of the treasure, maybe even a quest for the Ark itself, buried beneath the Temple Mount.

Have you read "Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark", by Laurence Gardner? I'm not talking about the monoatomic gold stuff he goes into, though I found it interesting, but the connection of the Ark to the Messianic line.

I have read, I think, two Gardner books, but I don't recall if that was one of them. As to the 1st crusade, it appeared to me to be more of a search to find something beneath the temple.
The following ones looked to me more like your typical looting and pillaging forays, proposed and begun mostly to give the people something to do. The sack of Byzantium looked like that kind of thing.
The other Ark theories I have read have pointed to Axum, in Ethiopia, Lalibela, Rosslyn, and Oak Island as possible locations for it. But I also agree, there is much to suggest that the mystery is possibly hiding knowledge about a bloodline. The protectors of the grail appear to have done a pretty good job either way.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I apologize for my mixed terminology. By first crusade above, I meant the Albigensian attacks. I thought maybe info gleaned from the Cathars, if they had any connection to the sang raal, could have contributed to the crusade to the Holy Land in search of the buried treasures under the Temple Mount.

How did the knights come by the notion to start searching under the Mount to begin with? Did they have specific information about what to look for and where to look for it?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
All I can say is that they seemed to know something was there, that they wanted.
I think that if that is true, they likely found it.
If so, they certainly have gone to great lengths to ensure that it remained secret.
Have you read about Oak Island? Whoever buried something there pulled off an impressive feat of engineering that stumped all efforts to retrieve. My view is that it is likely Sinclair and a large group of skilled peers are the best guess as to who dug it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I saw a HC special on Oak Island. Very intriguing. The people who pulled off that feat may have had levitation or Ark-like powers working for them. No conventional means has so far been able to penetrate to the bottom level or chamber of that site, right? Isn't there supposed to be a substantial treasure hidden there?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Not necessarily. I have read a theory of how it was possible using conventional means and ingenius engineering. If there were enough men to block off the bay, and let it drain, they could construct the horizontal channels, booby traps, etc., then remove the blockage and flood the bay again.
It is definitely a masterpiece of design, requiring a large, skilled force to do it. But, what about the Templar fleet? They disappeared and have been said to have found refuge in Scotland. It would likely have been their descendents, since it was
90 years between the end of the Templars and Sinclairs trips to Nova Scotia. Not many people know that there are remains of a stone castle in Nova Scotia as well. The origins of it are not known, but it appears plausible that it dates from that time.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This thread isn't really meant to be about earthly treasure, where and how it is hidden, or when and how it changed hands.

To me, this thread is about where and when and how history may have gotten "smudged" a bit, at a time when the way our leaders were selected changed significantly,

In practical terms, Church kingship has prevailed from the 8th century and has continued, through the ages, to the present day. But the fact is that, under strict terms of sovereign practice, all such monarchies and their affiliated governments have been invalid.

By way of this strategy, the whole nature of monarchy changed from being an office of community guardianship to one of absolute rule and, by virtue of this monumental change, the long-standing code of princely service was forsaken as European kings became servants of the Church instead of being servants of the people."

Is this where the Illuminati took over? Is this where we went from being subjects to being citizen/slaves? The power of the Donation of Constantine would have been enormous once it went into full effect. With the Vatican's seal of approval on the Monarchies of the West a requirement for legitimacy, the Pope could pretty much take the highest bidder, or manipulate the candidates for political expediency.

Popular leaders, that is, leaders of the people, like the Merovingians were to begin with, would not be on the short list of candidates the Pope would pick to rule. Regardless of the need to destroy the Messianic bloodline, which I still don't rule out being present, the Pope would want regimes with allegiance to Rome, not to the people.

I don't think the impact of this paradigm shift in the way the masses are ruled can be overestimated. The creation of the United States of America was in rebellion to this very concept. So was the French Revolution. We are still seeing the ramifications of the Donation unfold around us today as the struggle with it didn't stop there.

Interesting also to note that the right to kingship bloodlines do trace their roots to King David and the House of Judah. Christ was descended from King David, right? Is the whole bloodline of David Messianic? Or did Christ reduce it to just through Him?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
'This thread isn't really meant to be about earthly treasure, where and how it is hidden, or when and how it changed hands.

To me, this thread is about where and when and how history may have gotten "smudged" a bit, at a time when the way our leaders were selected changed significantly,' Icarus Rising

Some writers claim that the church made an effort to change history after the 'accidental' death of Dagobert II, by erasing him from the history books completely.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Icarus,

I found an interesting site here you might like to take a gander at. Their view is that the Merovingian dynasty is a satanic bloodline and the bloodline of the anti-Christ (which I'd like to point out that whether you agree with that or not, think about this - even if the legends of a descendant of Christ were true, their theory could also be true!
.) Irrespective of their view to the bloodline, their theory concerning Melchizedek, the false Michael the Archangel, and the bizarre reference to Chilperic being of the line of Melchizedek are very interesting connections to consider.

watch.pair.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow. I need more time to sort all that out. Thanks for the great link.

For the purposes of this discussion, though, I found the following quote quite relevant;

"...Something had been smuggled out of Montsegur just after the truce expired. According to tradition the four men who escaped from the doomed citadel carried with them the Cathar treasure, but the monetary treasure had been smuggled out three months earlier. Could the Cathar 'treasure', like the 'treasure' Sauniere discovered, have consisted primarily of a secret? Could that secret have been related in some unimaginable way to something that became known as the Holy Grail?"

Could the Cathar treasure and the one purportedly found by B. Sauniere be one and the same?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm cross-posting this information both in my Rennes thread and in this thread, because it touches both (of course).

I find it interesting that the Bishop of Turin announced that the Shroud of Turin could not be the shroud of Jesus (based on carbon dating) on October 13, 1988. October 13th is the anniversary date of the slaughter of the Knights Templar in 1307. Barring the calendar conversion (because it's not necessary to take into account since we're talking of calendar dates versus actual days passed) the announcement of the Shroud came 681 years after the murder of the Knights Templar.

According to this website, the parchment Sauniere found included information about Sigebert IV fleeing the Merovinginian kingdom in 681. The fleeing of Sigebert IV is critical to the fact that the Merovinginian bloodline continued and it is speculated that is what was in the parchments - the bloodline.

www.ordotempli.org...

[edit on 11-19-2006 by Valhall]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join