It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm?!?! CHildren Terrorist?!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here is something i belive everyone should know...The war is on Terrorism right?? well are children terrorist???

The statistics show that the total Civilian Death since the war started is 21239-24106 Hmm quite a few deaths for civilians isnt it?? And i checked these statistics many times over..They are infact TRUE!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It was preemptive warfare.

The idea is, blow up the children before they grow up to be terrorists.

Or something like that.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well i dont think that is very fair? do you? I mean i belive we should give every one an Equal chance...Is that not what our countries value is about?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by white_angel0789
Well i dont think that is very fair? do you? I mean i belive we should give every one an Equal chance...Is that not what our countries value is about?

Sorry, man, but you haven't been paying attention these last few years. Don't feel bad, though; I just recently woke up myself.

And, in case you didn't know, "we don't do body counts," so dead Iraqi children don't matter. Just listen to the neocons on the radio; according to them, the Iraqis are sub-human, so their deaths don't matter.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was just being sarcastic.

I think it's crazy that we launched a war that killed 20,000 people against a country that, no matter how awful it's leadership was, hadn't attacked us and represented no real threat to us.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by xmotex]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just woke up to, thats why im posting contriversial things, so that maybe some people that seem to be simple minded can maybe open their eyes and see what our country is doing...And this body count was by more that american sites.

And i mean i know why people might just blow off this subject, bcuz i mean im only 15 what do i know? but i do know more than people might think, i mean look at the facts in front of you...I think i should post these statistics on the hypocrasy thread.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here is something i belive everyone should know...The war is on Terrorism right?? well are children terrorist???

The statistics show that the total Civilian Death since the war started is 21239-24106 Hmm quite a few deaths for civilians isnt it?? And i checked these statistics many times over..They are infact TRUE!

reliable link please??

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Will post it as soon as i get it back again..I found them yesterday...Will Be back to you on this.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't mean to turn you off of ATS, White Angel, but you might be in for a surprise.

I'm still new here, only been coming here a few months. I was expecting to find people all over 9/11, the NWO, etc., but it seems that most people here are mainstream. Now, you'll find people who are waking up here, but IMO they are outnumbered here.

I'm glad that you are coming to about things at 15, wow!
Back when I was your age (7 years ago
), I had no clue of any of this stuff. Don't lose heart, kid, keep digging and stay informed.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

And i mean i know why people might just blow off this subject, bcuz i mean im only 15 what do i know?

Your age has nothing to do with your right to have an opinion or your ability to evaluate the facts.
I know kids that are far more sensible than many adults I know.

I didn't mean to come across as blowing off the topic at all, I was just making fun at some of the rationalizations the pro-war crowd comes up with for these things.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by xmotex]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I have to question that count, too. That death toll seems a little low to me...

I'm not sure about the 100 grand+, but that seems a bit closer to the actual count...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Yeah, I have to question that count, too. That death toll seems a little low to me...

I'm not sure about the 100 grand+, but that seems a bit closer to the actual count...

This is the death count from ONE attack..The very first attack against iraq.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
www.iraqbodycount.net...

Note,
This information does not discern who killed who. In other words, It lists ied deaths, the internal gun battles between iraq's, battles between iraq's coalition forces.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well i will be posting more fedral related sites that i found yesterday..But as of now i am having trouble finding them..i didnt write them all down

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I really wish people would quit raving over iraq, yes it was an intelligence failure but right now we have more pressing concerns with iran and NK. besides i think this is poetic justice to iraq, who my i remind you was paying bounties to Hamas and Islamic jihad for blowing up jewish kids in israel? why are you not ranting about that? How many times do we have to hear civilian casualty reports and moreover what can we or even the soldiers do when it is difficult to determine who is a terrorist or who is a civilian, they purposly wear civilian clothing and dont walk around with signs saying "im a terrorist." In any war there are civilian casulties inevitably. I dont think US troops are purposly targeting civilians but sometimes it cant be helped. sorry for the news.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If only wars were fought in huge state size stadiums with no civilians.
Like in all wars that's just not possible....wish it were but it aint.
Or as Bush Sr. says "It Can't Be Done"

21239-24106 is way to high of a civilian death toll. I mean damn think about it, That's larger than some small towns in th US

A whole city wiped out.....

I support our troops being there for some of them have other reasons for fighting other than what the Gov't laid out(BS). However sometimes I wonder if there is a limit to the number of dead innocents before someone calls time out to reevaluate the situation and stop the killing.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have absolutley NO problem with the US troops...I actually am most likley going to become one when i get older..I mean i am totally supportive of our troops...But the government i do not approve of very much..They are the one that launched the attack first. Not the soldiers..So plz dont think i am dowinging the troops.....I do belive America has done a lot of good for the future..just dont think they are going about it in the right way.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I have absolutley NO problem with the US troops...I actually am most likley going to become one when i get older..I mean i am totally supportive of our troops...But the government i do not approve of very much..They are the one that launched the attack first. Not the soldiers..So plz dont think i am dowinging the troops.....I do belive America has done a lot of good for the future..just dont think they are going about it in the right way.

I know your not downing the troops

But why would you join the military if you believe the Gov't
was the start of all this and if you are not that supportive
of them? Just wondering......

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Because regaurdless how ignorant our government is...I love my country without and doubt...And would die for it if i had to.

<<   2 >>

join