It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul E. Potter and UFO physics....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I found this guy a long time ago, supposibly he is trying to replicate the designs of certain ufos given eyewitness accounts(abductees) and his own background in physics. He has some very interesting diagrams on his site, that may be useful if you are attempting some kind of experiment. I recently checked one of his websites and got a ominous message "no worries", fairly weird considering the site was pretty darn good! I suspect a hacker took down his site, but for what reason, general mischief? Here is another website with his designs on them... UFO physics. I must say he has some pretty far out ideas, however you would need out-of-the-box thinking to get a flying saucer to work, heh! What do you guys think?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
yupe, it is the same theory that I have, that implosion using a magnetic fluid being rotated and twisted to cause a type of tornado action that actually pulls the craft through the air instead of pushing it.

Vortex field generation or whatever he calls it, is the closest I have seen to being theoretically possible as a means of propulsion and the appreance of the craft having Anti-G ability.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Another good read on the physics of UFO's is “Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis” by Paul Hill, who was an actual NASA scientist.

He gets really scientific in his analysis, losing me in quite a bit of the book. What I could get out of the book was really interesting, though. I'm sure if you do a search on this site you'll find a thread or two mentioning this book.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here is what i saw via telepathy, i don't know who this information came from but I saw a UFO which was transparent.

You know a buble reflects colours back like red and blue, then they change to green and yellow. The body is made up of a flexible substance which is capable of breaking down into tiny particles allowing travel of a dimentional proportion. The particles are held together by electro magnetic field and travel consists of riding the natural universal pulsation waves. (a bit like surfing) Such object would appear invisible to the naked eye and would have anti gravity capabilites. The object is powered by frequency and vibration and charges using electric via electric magnetic field, a natural source with no fuel consumption, no GREEN issues as it is enviromentally friendly.

The only problem is, proving it exists like ghosts and spirits. This object can also bend twist and turn to be vacumed through time gates aka worm wholes. The occupants of such craft also have the capability into breaking down into a spirit entity. The UFO and entity are made up of light.

I haven't read all this ideas yet but it would be interesting to see if any match what i have been shown!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Earth Angel:

There are in fact reports of such vehicles being used....if i remember correctly they are very common in Mexico reports and people have seen them coming out of volcanos and trough the ground. They are supposed to be driven by beings that look like pure light and live here on earth, underground in something called interdimensional pockets....if maybe it makes sense to you. They are also supposed to be friendly towards humans.

I think the glowing balls of light could also be connected to the NASAs smoking gun videos that shows incredible ammount of these crafts in our atmosphere.

The disclosure project people also supposedly witnessed these crafts in Mexico.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey, Thank you for that post!

I haven't heard about these anywhere before but what you say does make sence too. I will have to find out more about these underground UFO's. Prehaps the light beings you mention where the ones who showed me what they travel in. I didn't see who transmittied the images but for some reason they wanted me to see this
I like to share anything of interest to others also.

an excellent thread!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigma

8 year old webpages way past their sell-by date

Hello Guys,

I did a check on my name on Google the other day – in October 2008 – and got a nasty surprise ! Webpages from my old UFO work which I put up in 1999/2000 are still up on other people’s websites..!

I have to say I’m surprised, and saddened, that you STILL have on the internet my old webpages from 2000. Not only do I think this is ludicrous, considering how much my researches have progressed from those early days, but I have found that these old webpages are now hampering my chances of disseminating my most recent study of UFO dynamics – published in my new book “Gravitational Manipulation of Domed Craft”

www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com...

www.amazon.com...

Those early webpages, of preliminary speculations about UFO propulsion methods, when I put them up on the internet in 1999 were very tentative and are a far cry from the scientific conclusions presented in the study I have recently completed and have published in 2008. For the last four years I have been studying astrophysical electrodynamics and this extensive study, coupled with electromagnetic theory, has led to a major breakthrough in the understanding of precisely what dynamics the extraterrestrials are using in most all designs of UFO craft. I have also been working with ex-US military and ex-NASA personnel, with academics from England, America and Russia, and with electronic engineers to recognize the scientific principles evident in UFO dynamics. My new book even explains how the ETs develop time-dilation and experience object-diminution inside their craft.

What alarms me most is that the people who do still disseminate my old 2000 webpages, and you’re not the only one by any means, appear to have not recognized how out of date those 8-year-old webpages of mine are and have not asked me for any recent updated information. So not only are you doing me a disservice by allowing them to remain on the internet but you are doing a disservice to yourself too – for not keeping abreast of the new developments in advanced propulsion techniques. To show you what I mean I shall attach the list of sub-sections from my new book to give you a taster of what my NEW work is all about – and hopefully this will show you how far UFO technology has progressed.

In the meantime will you PLEASE withdraw all my old pre-2008 webpages from your website(s).

Thank you,
Paul Potter

Gravitational Manipulation of Domed Craft
by
Paul E Potter

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I apologize for resurrecting a six year old thread, especially as I am most certainly not a regular poster in the UFO forums at ATS, but I was searching for Paul Potter and this was the only relevant result that came up.

Anyway, today my neighbour (who is also a conspiracy believer) loaned me a book called "Gravitational Manipulation of Domed Craft" by Paul Potter. My neighbour is a smart guy but he has no scientific background, and since I have an engineering degree, he wanted me to take a look at the book and see what I thought of it. I wanted to see as well what the ATS community thinks of him; is he a reliable UFO researcher, or has he been debunked? I tried using google to look him and the book up, but all I could find were various book sellers trying to get me to buy it, and when I looked at Amazon and a few places like that, there weren't any customer reviews for it.

I'm only in the first chapter so far, but my basic impression is that Paul Potter seems to have a good understanding of science, and I don't have any issue with his explanations of scientific concepts. He is relying on the testimony of alleged UFO abductees, in particular (as least so far) Betty Ann Luca, who claims to have been abducted numerous times over a span of decades. She wrote the foreword to the book, and Betty seems to be one of his primary sources of information. I have always been very skeptical about reported alien encounters, but until the existence (or absence) of aliens and UFOs proven, I try to keep an open mind on the subject.

The style of the book is first to lay out what the witnesses (so far just Betty) have described seeing in their alien encounters, and then, assuming that they really saw what they claimed, to posit scientific explanations based on known scientfic principles. For example, in one encounter, Betty described seeing refractive rays in the environment she was in, so Potter theorizes that whatever medium she was in had a different index of refraction than the atmosphere on earth does. Another example; Betty described these transparent shoe-like things that she had to wear in that same environment, and how twin beams of light were emitted from them. She describes the process and based on the description Potter theorizes that sonofusion was taking place in a narrow tube inside the 'shoes'.

The book also contains a lot of diagrams explaning concepts and pictures drawn by abductees. It's certainly interesting reading, but basically what I want to know is whether the community thinks Potter is on to something, or whether he's a nut full of BS.

new topics

top topics

join