It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skunk Works!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

(posted by DeltaChaos)
And I just quit my job as a recruiter. It sucked. Any more questions?

Many more questions. I'm making a list. Thank you for being so outspoken. For now, just these few questions. Why was it such a bad job? As a recruiter, did you have to ask questions about UFO sightings or close encounters? While working at that job, did you run into any abductees? What did you manage to learn about the Secret or Shadow Gov't.? Are you writing a book telling all?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sorry, Wrong Channel

Originally posted by Majic
There we go! Doesn't it feel better to get that out of the way?

Now, don't you two have chores to do?

Run along now...

Sorry to dredge this thread up for this, but this post of mine is something that sort of came back at me through my subconscious and won't leave me alone.

It's kind of hard to explain.

DeltaChaos, Roadscholar, I am really sorry about this post. You must think I am the most arrogant bastard to ever disgrace ATS.

You would be quite correct to do so. However, I did not intend to demean either of you quite the way I did.

Rather, being a student of the Robin Williams/Jonathan Winters school of bipolar humor, I was, in effect, channeling Robert Reed, aka Mike Reed, father of television's most wholesome family and dispensator of often confused moralistic aphorisms, but I neglected to clarify just how much I was channeling.

Basically, in my mind, I was Robert Reed when I wrote that post. It's the way my diseased brain works, for good or ill.

I was kidding around -- and in admittedly bad taste -- but never intended to come across like I was personally talking down to you.

Sigh. This is going nowhere, is it?

Well, I'm sorry.

I'll try to be more tasteful and coherent in my attempts at humor in the future, but in light of my track record, can make no promises.

Regretfully yours,

Majic

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
Many more questions. I'm making a list. Thank you for being so outspoken. For now, just these few questions. Why was it such a bad job? As a recruiter, did you have to ask questions about UFO sightings or close encounters? While working at that job, did you run into any abductees? What did you manage to learn about the Secret or Shadow Gov't.? Are you writing a book telling all?

Thanks for the great questions, Marcento!

Now for a real one...

Why are you such an ass?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Oh my god. I can't believe I still can't write ass...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I apologize for being such a(n) ? and offending you. There's this awful tendency to go around pumping people for intimate, confidential information but I'm working hard on it. You won't be hearing from me ever again. Peace be with you.

CTO

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
That's funny. I thought Lockheed's Skunk Works was in Palmdale.

It is... it's directly across the lake bed from the flight line at Eddie...

As soon as you get airborne on 22 the hangar at Palmdale is visible...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Uhmmm, I don't think you can ask him questions about his job. If you Do ask him questions, he can lose his job. Even if you ask him at home, they monitor every aspect of his life. So please don't bother to ask him questions. And you cant visit groom lake, you'll get caught by security and they'll have to send you home with either a fine or warning.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah dude, youre right. LMSW is just a contractor at the base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join