It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A website affiliated with Al-Qaida, Manbar Ahal A-Suna V'al Jama'a, has declared the death of Bin Laden. Other affiliated groups deny the allegations

www.haaretz.com...
www.debka.com...

I heard that Bin-Laden requires dialysis on a regular basis and is very sick for quite a while.

[edit on 29/4/05 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
would be a shame though, although its not confirmed. But kidney disease is bad bad..poor guy, being hunted and badly sick. Typicall by the way, to even hunt dying people..

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I hope the he isnt dead, itll take all the fun
outa knowing we killed him..

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
we killed him ?
ow ow how pathetic..

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph
we killed him ?
ow ow how pathetic..

Care to explain what your spewing out?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the guys was sick, if he died he died from that..so you wanna say you introduced kidney disease to the world ???

[edit on 29-4-2005 by jozuph]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

the guys was sick, if he died he died from that..so you wanna say you introduced kidney disease to the world ???

Who said this? All i said was

I hope the he isnt dead, itll take all the fun
outa knowing we killed him..

And i do hope he isnt dead, i Want him to die from a u.s soldier puting a bullet through that pos's head.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They wont stop hunting him, no matter what the sites claim.

And C0le, dont let yourself get sucked in by jozuph's comments, he/she clearly wants to provoke you. No use starting an argument with somebody like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think it is best for Bin-Laden to die a 'natural' death. That way he won't be martyrized and his decrepid soul will be forgotten without dying a hero. This is also what happened with Arafat - another terrorist. His own people don't even care too much for his demise.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
I think it is best for Bin-Laden to die a 'natural' death. That way he won't be martyrized and his decrepid soul will be forgotten without dying a hero. This is also what happened with Arafat - another terrorist. His own people don't even care too much for his demise.

Now that I have time to ponder this, I think you are 100% right. But, even if he really died that way, many of his followers wouldnt believe it. I guess that will happen no matter how he dies.

It would bring a certain level of satisfaction to see him cought or killed though...

[edit on 29-4-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If Bin laden dies the CIA /NSA will need another excuse to invade other peoples countries

I hope he isn't dead coz that next reason could be me or you. LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
If Bin laden dies the CIA /NSA will need another excuse to invade other peoples countries

That is a very cozy anti-american niche these days. Fact is Bin-Laden is only one person in a network called of Al-qaida. This network is in cahoots with Iran, who is harboring their fugitives, and some of the Saudi leadership. Hezbullah is another group, which is much of the same, and most probably related through DADDY Iran.
The war on terror should be a global endeavor since it is a threat to the world. It is too bad that some of the Europeans and the US's left-wing/Liberal cannot see this.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
[It would bring a certain level of satisfaction to see him cought or killed though...

I would love to see him caught and put to trial. Let his followers see that while he preaches Jihad and Martyrdom he himself does not fight to the death and is caught. The only draw back is that terrorism would increase, hostage-taking would become an issue (in order to free Bin-Laden).
So we're back to square 1: Natural death or lead in the head C/O the good ol' US of A.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Bin Laden died; Pakistan stops search

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Originally posted by andersonr

That is a very cozy anti-american niche these days. Fact is Bin-Laden is only one person in a network called of Al-qaida. This network is in cahoots with Iran, who is harboring their fugitives, and some of the Saudi leadership. Hezbullah is another group, which is much of the same, and most probably related through DADDY Iran.
The war on terror should be a global endeavor since it is a threat to the world. It is too bad that some of the Europeans and the US's left-wing/Liberal cannot see this.

terror ?? what terror threads did the usa lately had ? like i siad somewhere else, this whole terror threading story is just a way to make yall suffer from one fools idiotic ideas to rule the world. but no, the rightwing is all wrong, its good to kill people everywhere for no reason. Didnt the usa promised iraq they would rebuild it..
what happened, nothing, iraq is one big mess up, people there only suffer, more then the usa suffered from this 9-11 attack, which was even done under supervision of your own cia. Maybe time to wake up usa..

but, he most people here only talk about shooting people, courtesy of the usa, wow big achievement, just like centruries ago, i think the usa is going back in evolution, all you are worried about is killing people that think different then u, you know that we call this childish, i want that and if not then die. Very grown up way, very civiliced. Like i read here somewhere that gay books should be forbidden, how pathetic can yall get

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Congrats jozuph, you are the very first person I have opted to "ignore" on these forums. You even beat out the likes of Souljah, East Coast Kid, and 00P's, at least they can convey themselves in thought out arguments.

CYAS!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Congrats jozuph, you are the very first person I have opted to "ignore" on these forums. You even beat out the likes of Souljah, East Coast Kid, and 00P's, at least they can convey themselves in thought out arguments.

CYAS!

nice, i didnt expect different from some one using dart vader as an avatar, hes youre big hero he..but same story, you dont want to hear the ideas of people thinking different, thats the problem with the usa...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Juddah...are you jewish by chance...hence your love of Mr Bush and your absolute belief in his CRUSADE(HA HA HA ) against global terrorism..or should i say global oil domination...Hes making the world safe for capitalism, with the help of your zionist buddys in wall street.

Doesnt it disturbe you to know that Bin Laden is a product of the CIA and therefore a product of Bush as he was director of the cia...

And Bin Laden, I dont know and dont care if hes dead as long as he dont damage my car...they´re not and never were looking for him...HES JUST A PATSY, another one in the long line of patsys who have served there purpose and now have to die to cover tracks...

Now the CIA say there are NO weapons of mass detruction in Iraq...What next, "oh im sorry, we have new information, Bin Laden isnt to blame.."

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"they both from a us company right, so must be bad..hihi sorry jus little sarcastic..."

LOL, can’t even talk about bikes without bashing America....Pathetic! LOL, 35 year old Biochemist still playing with bicycles...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

terror ?? what terror threads did the usa lately had ? like i siad somewhere else, this whole terror threading story is just a way to make yall suffer from one fools idiotic ideas to rule the world. but no, the rightwing is all wrong, its good to kill people everywhere for no reason. Didnt the usa promised iraq they would rebuild it.. what happened, nothing, iraq is one big mess up, people there only suffer, more then the usa suffered from this 9-11 attack, which was even done under supervision of your own cia. Maybe time to wake up usa..

You speak of killing for no reason. ERRR . . . . like WTC in 9/11? I live in Israel that was ravaged by terror from 2000 up until Arafat kicked the bucket. That you cannot deny. My assessment is that the terror will be at a lull until the Palestinians decide to turn the heat on again. As for the US - I was expecting for a large scale strike on the US because fundamentalist Muslims see the US as the great Satan. For them this is a cultural war. Muslims today are where christianity was in the dark ages with the inquisition and the Crusades. As for Iraq, the US has poured over 18 billion dollars in foreign aid to Iraq in order to rebuild it in 2004 alone. Yes people are getting killed but the US is not to blame it is the Mujhadin Jihadists, Baathist insurgents and Syrian and Iranian fighters who do not want to see the US with a foothold in the middle-east so close to them. Therefore put the blame in the right place.

but, he most people here only talk about shooting people, courtesy of the usa, wow big achievement, just like centruries ago, i think the usa is going back in evolution, all you are worried about is killing people that think different then u, you know that we call this childish, i want that and if not then die. Very grown up way, very civiliced.

but same story, you dont want to hear the ideas of people thinking different, thats the problem with the usa...

You seem very extreme in your interpretation of things. The US wants to kill those who seek to kill them - It is called self defense. The US has something called freedom of speach which means people can say what they want. The US only seeks to kill miitants and terrorists who target their soldiers and civilians. Again you misdirect your blame. It is the Fundamentalist Muslims who seek to kill those who think differently - you can look that up on any search engine you'd like - - it is fact.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join