It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge sharing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey all,

I thought it'd be cool if we all could share info on what we know and how we got to our understandings.

One thing I notice on here is that people are always asking, how?, where did you? and that sort of thing, so why not have a thread where books/DVDs/CDs/Classes can be reccomended so we can help one another in our search?

Damn it I'm crap at explaining myself sometimes but I hope you all get the drift. (no pun intended this time)

Some PARANORMAL books I've read up on include;

Dr Michael Wolf - Real alien on the cover
Krishna.murati - Spiritual awakening etc etc.. mixed with philosophy but anyone trying to work out how Thought = Time has to be posted.

Anyone into the 2012 prediction would be intrested in those. I'll go into info about shamanistic classes and stuff but I'll wait for either this thread to be moved/deleted or for some people to post up so I know I'm not confusing the seekers out there.

Its a, ''I found this to be good'' type thread... be it a form of meditation a prayer when in tough times or what ever.

Would be good if that red blotch on my name could be removed, prehaps theres a socerers potion for that. lol

Note to Mods; I don't mean to offend by posting this but its not to do with just literature and neither was my last one, I hope this time its more clear cut and dried. This is an anti ignorance thread. If its not then I don't understand where I'm going wrong and I'll leave... but not for BTS cause its crap and I don't like the light blue.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by The Drifter]

[edit on 28-4-2005 by The Drifter]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What would be interesting would be the sharing of UNknowledge...

My reccomendations:

- For a bit of info on the global elite agenda - David Icke's books and videos.
- For something to watch while on acid/wanting to challenge your perception of the world - the movie "Waking Life"
- To make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, about the possibilities of existence - the documentary/movie "What the BLEEP do we know?"
- To make you feel very pissed off and alarmist - anything by Alex Jones
- For a good satirical laugh - anything by Bill Hicks
- For an entertaining look on mind-control stuff - the movie "The manchurian candidate"
- For a mind-fsck, thinking about wormholes and causality - the movie "Donnie Darko"
- For a bit of insight into the possible future of mankind's world of self-policing - the movie "The Matrix"
- For anything else pertaining to existence and philosophy - ASK **ME!**

[edit on 28-4-2005 by nrky]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lol

"Waking Life"

Cool, I like reality bending. Was watching Donnie darko last night, not sure if I like it or not but its definatly a good watch... couldn't quite understand it which annoyed me. They go through a book and I'm sure its real (the book not the six foot rabbit)

new topics

join