It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Army Policy on the Wear of the Flag on Uniforms!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Oh but I disagree with it not having anything to do with terror, but that is another subject.

As for the Jews, when you hate the State of Isreal and believe the Arab viewpoint then you are hating the religious Jew. The Hebrews have just as much of a right to the land that the arbs have if not more. I dont see Israelis blowing up supermarkets.

Is the state of Isreal what you hate then?

I dont agree with everything their government does by a long shot, but I do think that the Jews are the most hated race in the world, and the US should continue to stand by them.

Wrong, "arabs" are the most hated race of the planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No i dont hate Isarael, i dont like them though... i dont think israel is any more right or any more Moral than the Palestinian Militants... that is why i feel they shouldnt get any more support than the militants do...

And yes the Jews are hated more than any other religion/race... it doesnt mean i hate them, but it also doesnt mean they should get special treatment... the US should find out why people gate Jews and try and mediate the hate from the cause... the US helping Israel only strenthens the hate of Israel and when the US crumble (which it will sooner or later) the Israeli state will too as they are a welfare state relying on foreign help.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey DahmerWrong, "arabs" are the most hated race of the planet.

What? That is not even close to being accurate........

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yet another waste of web space brought to you by the partisan hacks ruining our country.

Yep how dare those pesky europeans actually use their brains and not buy into the WMD hype brought to you by Bushco. A hype that has since turned out to be unequivicably false Weapons Inspector Ends WMD Search in Iraq: 'Nothing' The Iraq war seems to be more about american soldiers risking their lives to clean up the debacle caused by Bushco then about europe shirking its responsibilities. Thats just my opinion though

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
How does posting an Israeli flag in place of the photoshopped flags in the photo amount to "hating the jews"? What brand of stupidity are you hawking here ed?

Make sure your brain isn't in neutral before letting your fingers do the talking, k?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
How does posting an Israeli flag in place of the photoshopped flags in the photo amount to "hating the jews"? What brand of stupidity are you hawking here ed?

Make sure your brain isn't in neutral before letting your fingers do the talking, k?

To answer your question,

The post said the flag of the state of Israel should be substituted, and therefore implies that the US does the work of Israel.

Therefore implying that the US does the bidding of Israel which for the most part is complete bullship.

Why does it imply one would hate the Jews? Well put simply, it means that one would believe half the crap that is posted in this place about that nation such as, they knew about 911 etc etc etc. One would only tend to believe this crap if they hate the Jews.

Call it a conformation of closet jewphobia.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The post said the flag of the state of Israel should be substituted, and therefore implies that the US does the work of Israel.

Therefore implying that the US does the bidding of Israel which for the most part is complete bullship.

Why does it imply one would hate the Jews?

So, by your definition, you hate all French, Germans, and whoever else's flag that is. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamuhnSo, by your definition, you hate all French, Germans, and whoever else's flag that is. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

hate is a bit steep but I sure as hell don't like them and I am of German ancestry.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamuhnSo, by your definition, you hate all French, Germans, and whoever else's flag that is. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

hate is a bit steep but I sure as hell don't like them and I am of German ancestry.

So you are a self-hating German?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

No I dislike TulipWalkers, and the governments of Europe are eaten up with them.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Haha, nice typo ed. Don't eat your words, there are plenty of self-haters out there. You need to get your self esteem up and stop being so paranoid!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

No I dislike TulipWalkers, and the governments of Europe are eaten up with them.

So by posting the Israeli flag, one using your own logic could say they hate the Israeli government or the state of Israel... not Jews...

Pick a side ed, is using a flag hating the nation, or the people/religion of the nation?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Most who hate the State of Isreal actually do hate the Jews as they say they have no right to the land, funny how even the 'Arabs' relaize that the Dome of the Rock was built on the 'old' Jewish temple........now who was there first?

the Cananites.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I see contradiction ed. You are digging a hole here. You defined your rules and should therefore apply them to yourself. You know what the word for that is I hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
I see contradiction ed. You are digging a hole here. You defined your rules and should therefore apply them to yourself. You know what the word for that is I hope.

What hypocrite ? Not exactly......I just stated my opinion in that the one who implied the US was doing Israel's bidding was anti-semitic.

Who is to say I didn't nail it on the head? Your yourself are getting way to defensive on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

*taps mike*

Is this thing on? Okay, well then do we all remember what the subject of this thread is? "New Army Policy on the Wear of the Flag on Uniforms!" As I recall in the first post there was a picture of a US solider wearing a patch that said he was doing the work of several European Nations. Not sure where we are right now. Bickers-ville I think.

I do notice a trend of blaming Israel for everything. Not sure how you can prove this by simply stating your point of view. Where's the proof, aside from your thoughts. No, it doesn't exist. I think the member who said we were doing the work of Wall Street was absolutely correct. The war in Iraq is to benefit the US. Not necessarily in a bad way, but who spends billions to help anyone out aside from themselves?

We can't expect France, Germany, and the likes to pad our pockets for us. No, they were quite upset that we took the filling from their pockets. You know they were doing quite a business in the Oil for Food deal. They didn't like us spoiling that little gig.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Who is to say I didn't nail it on the head? Your yourself are getting way to defensive on it.

Forget the nails head, you hit your thumb. Defensive? I didn't initiate the post about the Israeli flag. I'm just pointing out your flawed logic.

Dbates, this thread was bound to incite bickering. The topic itself was a troll. I don't see how revisiting the thread title will steer this in a positive direction, and don't know why you bothered. Perhaps you agree with ed that those who are critical of Israel are "Jew-haters"? Perhaps it was ed who derailed his own thread by making such a claim. And would it have ever happened this way had he thought about it a bit before he posted, rather than just post it and attempt (fail) to defend it?

I am critical of the US government, the UK government, the Australian government and a myriad of other governments. But in particular and in keeping with the direction this discussion has evolved in, I am critical of the Israeli government. My doctor is a Jew. He delivered me at birth and to this day I still see him for check ups.

Am I a "Jew-hater"?

[edit on 29-4-2005 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
As I recall in the first post there was a picture of a US solider wearing a patch that said he was doing the work of several European Nations.

Yes, and it was a photoshop fake as ed said in the first post, so I'm not sure why this is still in ATS.

I do notice a trend of blaming Israel for everything.

I've seen hardly any of that on this thread. Try the next thread over. Looks like ed has made you believe everyone here except for him hates Israel too.

We can't expect France, Germany, and the likes to pad our pockets for us. No, they were quite upset that we took the filling from their pockets. You know they were doing quite a business in the Oil for Food deal. They didn't like us spoiling that little gig.

Yea, because those were the only countries that had businesses involved in that scandal. *Sarcasm*

By the way, anyone know who that other country is?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes, and it was a photoshop fake as ed said in the first post, so I'm not sure why this is still in ATS.

Completely missed that part.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
And thus it shall be moved...still funny months later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join