It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Felines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thats really weird that this subject came up... I had a dream when i was extremely young... around 4 years old.. And i've remembered it my entire life. In this dream i saw a flying saucer, the saucer stopped over me and next thing i know im surrounded by these aliens, the aliens faces look just like a cats... whiskers and everything, But they had two legs, and walked just like humans. They're language was a bunch of weird clickings and stuff... They creeped me out big time, but i didnt get the impression that they were "bad". They didnt really have fur... it was more like fuzz... almost like peaches, but thicker. Ever since i had that dream i cant help but to look at cats like they arent supposed to be here. I had this dream before i knew anything about flying saucers, and aliens... The thought of either one of those things never crossed my mind, and i hadnt seen them on TV or anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
How many different types of greys are there?

That is actually pretty impossible to know for sure...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
well, if you guys have checked out the Alien Interview footage and are willing to believe that a real, live alien is on that video being interviewed, then you will see a VERY similar resemblance to a feline in the way that it moves and looks at the telepath and then kind of cowers away again. It reminded me so much of how a cat behaves when it feels threatened.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's the vibes I got too...oddness.

The facial features too reminded me of a cat...they are also reported to have cat like eyes under their eye membranes.

I was pretty convinced when the video evoked a feeling of extreme familiarity that I never had with any other pictures of a grey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join