It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Felines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I was thinking, has there been any reported behavior of cats during, before or after an abduction, by greys?

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If greys were like felines wouldnt they technically be mammals...
and if they were mammal wouldn't they have some hair?
I for one have not heard f hair in any of the descriptions of them not even fine hair.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I was thinking, has there been any reported behavior of cats during, before or after an abduction, by greys?

This is something a long time friend of mine told me about the night after it happened. He lived a couple houses down the road from me at the time.

He was sleeping on his couch in the living room. He sleeps with a pillow on his head every time he goes to sleep (something he's done since childhood because he said he used to have dreams where there was someone putting something in his ear). Anyways, he was sleeping there in the living room with this big pillow on his head, and his cat was sleeping on top of the pillow. Suddenly he wakes up because his cat is spazzing out: hissing, swiping at the air, arched back, hair standing up, the whole nine yards. He sits up in the dark, moving the cat off in the process, then seconds after he sits up, the lights in his house suddenly come on (he went to sleep with them on, but woke up with them off!), including the back porch lights. He sees a shadow illuminated by the porch lights run through his back yard, and that's that.

We discussed this before... This happened after the encounters that I had while in Texas, so we think it could be related. Keep in mind though, he never saw clearly what it was, so it could have been anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

If greys were like felines wouldnt they technically be mammals...
and if they were mammal wouldn't they have some hair?

Yes they would be of mammalian decent, no, there are some mammals that do not have hair, some that have extremely thin and fine hair, that is mistaken as not existing.
Its quite posible that through evolution they have lost there hair, just look at us, a few hundred thousnad years ago we were extremely hairy, but through our evolution we have lost it, because it is no longer needed, in fact, it may be that we will eventualy lose all our body hair.

Also, cloudless, thanks for the info, now that I know they have reportedly freaked out, I'm trying to find a caswe in which they were calm.

[edit on 4/30/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello i am new and i have been researching a LION PEOPLE race. I agree that greys do resemble cats and i'd never thought of that connection before.

There has been mention of Lion People in the bible and also the Ancient Egyptions worshipped a half human half Lion named Sekhmet. The Lion People are still worshipped today by Indian tribes!

There is a book called "The Lion People" by Murry hope. I am hoping to order it soon from Amazon myself.

They have been mentioned in "the handbook for lightworkers". When i first read about them i thought it was all rubbish.

As a medium i was shocked to find i had become a channel for a Lion Person named Kootie. I had communicated with loved ones but never another being altogether.

I never really knew what to think when it comes to Aliens. I know we are not alone in this universe, it would feel quite scary if that where true

Kooties aims to re-reveal the revelotions and let everyday people have accsess to knowledge which we have been denyied by religions such as catholisum hidding the real truths about our origion.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
[...] Every report I've heard of is a race that is either cruel towards humans (ie most accounts of greys) or indifferent (the Reptilians according to the Lacerta files). Is there any race that is actually nice? [...]

... err, both of which are, or certainly sound like cat attributes !

[edit on 2-5-2005 by 0951]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, I started a thread called, "I think my cat is an alien!" (now posted in general topics), and I am glad to see that other's share this opinion. My observation was that cats seem to see otherly things that we don't (and that possibly they were here to observe us.....disguised as cute furry felines....lol).

I noticed someone stated that they (the greys) had attributes more like reptiles, but if you have ever seen a hairless cat.....that would also look like a grey (kind of)......now theres something to ponder.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yes their is a cat/grey connection, but I have yet to figure out which way it goes. There is a reason why a cat can communicate with humans without words, just like a "grey" supposedly can communicate to humans without words. And yes there is a reason why Egypt is important and yes there is a reason why Ezikel sees a humanoid with 4 faces and one of them happens to be that of a "cat".

Yes, the bible is quite clear as to who's GOD's angels are and what the apperance is to remind us of....

Just something to consider if an alien race has genetically manipulated the "common cat" at some point in man's history and what we are observing is the "grey" ancestory in modern day "house cats".

Grey > Man > Cat

Grey > Cat > Man

meaning man has bond with cat, and Grey could have bond with man

Grey has bond with cat, and cat has bond with man.

Grey uses cat as sort of spy on Man

Man will genetically alter Cat to become Grey, grey will alter man to become Grey

Man will alter animal to communicate with Man, altered Manimal will despise man.

Man will no longer exist.

Man will have re-created the abmoniation that GOD once destroyed by flooding the planet. Having men born unto a union of Angels and Mortal men. Which GOD did not approve of.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My take on the Greys from research, intuition and logical extrapolation is that they are a genetically created race of the Zetan-Reptilians -- who the ancient Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki.

The Reptilians were the aliens who jumpstarted Homo sapien life on this planet by mixing their DNA with the "already evolving primates" or hominids here, hundreds of thousands of years ago. (If the hominids on this world were left alone, they would have eventually evolved into something resembling Homo sapiens anyway.) They did this because they wanted a slave race to work the mines, as this was more cost effective to them than using their robots.

The Greys were not among the original Anunnaki as they came into existence later. They are a genetic blend of Reptilian DNA and the Preying Mantis or Insectian DNA and were created to serve their Zetan-Reptilian masters. In the Zetan caste system, the Preying Mantis' rank as high as the Reptilians. The Nordics (or genetically engineered Homo sapiens) serve the Greys in providing onboard security in protecting them from the stronger Homo sapien prisoners that they use for breeding, experimentation, dissection, etc.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Some nordics are our friends y'know.

The Praying Mantis connection with the grey never have been proven IMO, but possibly the grey posses multiple traits of multiple creatures.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

The Greys were not among the original Anunnaki as they came into existence later. They are a genetic blend of Reptilian DNA and the Preying Mantis or Insectian DNA and were created to serve their Zetan-Reptilian masters. In the Zetan caste system, the Preying Mantis' rank as high as the Reptilians. The Nordics (or genetically engineered Homo sapiens) serve the Greys in providing onboard security in protecting them from the stronger Homo sapien prisoners that they use for breeding, experimentation, dissection, etc.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

This IMO is total crap as we have no DNA samples of any of the above proposed "races" therefore it is only speculation.

The fact that the common house cat share physical, structural characteristics to that of the "grey" along with some surprising attributes that are preceived as mental communication with humans leads to the possible connection that "some" felines may have some genetic connection to "greys". The cat being a highly regarded life form to the Egyptians and whose relationship to this day is still not fully understood puts the feline in an excellant place of possibly mystery in regards to its connection to a possible alien life form.

But far from proving the existence of a master race, or genetic robot, Draconian's, Zeta, Nordics, Mantis type Reptilians all of which are great works of literature and of the imagination. Since we do not have concrete proof of these life forms it is most difficult to say without a doubt that they even exist. While we know in the billions of planets in the cosmos that life does indeed exist and the potential that life forms such as the "greys" COULD possibly exist is there. But like I said we have no idea what potentially there relationship could be to other lifeforms in the universe IF there are any.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I se it more like we humans are here on Earth with cats, and the greys come from another planet where they evolved from an animal similiar to our Felus domesticus, possibly evn a kind of amphibious cat.

However, It could be that they are the evolution of our modern day dolphins, and have come back in time to observe us, before we fell.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
lovecenter.bravehost.com...

Zep Tepi THE GOLDEN AGE OF OSIRIS otherwise known as the first time. The date being 10,500 BC.

The Sphinx is now said to be dated back to 10,500 BC, this matches the FIRST TIME date ........CO-INCIDENCE?

AND

The sphinx faced the constilation LEO. The sphinx is belived by some to have the head of a Lion.

Also the face on Mars is said to LOOK LIKE A LION
This is why I am looking into a LION PEOPLE RACE

www.keithlaney.com...

www.nibiruancouncil.com...
The above website will explain about the Lion People. I do not fully agree with this galatic federation but i am going on what i know, not what they say

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i think that it is just a coincidense that they have simularities

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I agree that it might be just coincidence but it was just an observation on my part, a theory

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

it was just an observation on my part, a theory

A very good and interseting theory, if I may add.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I think that they could well be evolved cats. Four fingers? Don't cats have 4 toes? I think that's a good theory....evolving from cats...we came from apes...I'm just scared of what will evolve from spiders *shudders*

I don't think we evolved from "Apes." The reason is a question I've always asked people in the Biology field.

-Q: Did we evolve from Apes?
-A: I don't believe this is so.

-Q: If we evolved from "Apes" then why are there still "Apes"?
-A: ???

There is also no proof that "Greys" came from Cats, the same as there is no solid evidence that "Greys" actually exist.

This is what I actually think might have happened. I think we probably are not indigenous to this planet, I think we came from another part of space. This planet is just the perfect place for life to exist. I think that the same materials have landed on all the other planets in our solar system, and if they shared the same properties as Earth does, they too would be abundant with life also.

Think of this planet as a gigantic petrii dish.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Some Nordics are our friends y'know.

The Nordics are our friends like Chancellor Palpatine is a "friend" to the Jedi Council...if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
The Praying Mantis connection with the Grey never have been proven IMO, but possibly the Grey posses multiple traits of multiple creatures.

Well, I would say that it hasn't been proven for general public consumption but there are many things which will not be openly proven to the general public.

The hairless skin, the muted features and genitals, the uniquely large size and shape of the eyes among the Greys, all point to Insectian/Praying Mantis DNA in their genes. As I stated, I believe that the Greys are a genetic mix of the Reptilians and the Insectians, just as Homo sapiens are a genetic mix of Zetan-Reptilian DNA and that of the "already evolving primates" here hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Homo sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
planet of the felines! !!!Movie!!!
it sounds familiar

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is there anyone else with more information on this topic, or an opinion/personal experience on the topic?

I think this thread is interesting, and dont want it to go the way of the dinosaurs, atleast this soon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join