It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys and Felines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have noticed the Grey have alot of similar features to our loving household animal, the Cat, Betty and Barny hill claimed they had cat like eyes (Under their black lenses), their facial features remind me of a cat, big eyes, round head and almost a bump that looks like a nose.

Also, they are claimed to have skin like Dolphins, somewhat similar to insects as well like the praying mantis.

Could it be that they are a miss-mass of all sorts of animals? i'd like to hear your opinions.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok, I have a stupid question for you.

What's a Grey?

I read a few post that talk about these "grey" things.
I know they are aliens, but why are they called greys.

Thanks,

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They are the most common reported extra-terrestials, they have large oversized heads, long arms, 4 fingers, black shiny eyes, grey skin (hence the name), small slits for mouth, small or no ears, suction cups on their fingers.

Anything i'm forgetting here?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So what your trying to state is that Greys are in fact a mixture of animals and insects alike? Really, anything is possible. For all we know their hallograms...or they could simply be figments of our immagination *which I high think they are*

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the relationship between Felus domesticus and the greys for some time, I was just waiting for someone to start a topic about this, I've been thinking, maybe they are evolved cats, either from the future, or from a planet with cat like animals.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow, so i'm not the only one then? I was meaing to bring this up for some time but I never felt up to it for some reason...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I have noticed the Grey have alot of similar features to our loving household animal, the Cat, Betty and Barny hill claimed they had cat like eyes (Under their black lenses), their facial features remind me of a cat, big eyes, round head and almost a bump that looks like a nose.

Also, they are claimed to have skin like Dolphins, somewhat similar to insects as well like the praying mantis.

Could it be that they are a miss-mass of all sorts of animals? i'd like to hear your opinions.

Let's not forget that a lot of reptiles also have slit eyes. Various reptiles also have a protective lens that comes down over their eyes. And that rough skin that dolphins have is a lot like the fine, mesh-like skin of certain lizards; at least in texture anyways. Look at their ears as well, they're like slits, or small holes. Reptiles also have these same type of "ears." I've never heard the whole suction cupped fingers thing before, but if they do have them, that could be very similar to the types of fingertips that geckos have.

There's probably more, but you get the point. I think greys are most likely a type of reptile, or at least a close relative.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
generic alien

"teh grey"

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think that they could well be evolved cats. Four fingers? Don't cats have 4 toes? I think that's a good theory....evolving from cats...we came from apes...I'm just scared of what will evolve from spiders *shudders*

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I think that they could well be evolved cats. Four fingers? Don't cats have 4 toes? I think that's a good theory....evolving from cats...we came from apes...

Greys are feline but they didn't evolve from cats - same as we didn't evolve from apes..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That grey picture is in fact an orion grey, grey type A is the abducting kind who is so very fond of anal probes

Also i'd like to add that in ancient egypt cats were of very high importance, There was the god Bast, the cat god and anyone who remembers "The Mummy" knows that cats are the guardians of the underworld or what not.

[edit on 26/4/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by ArchangelOfCool
I think that they could well be evolved cats. Four fingers? Don't cats have 4 toes? I think that's a good theory....evolving from cats...we came from apes...

Greys are feline but they didn't evolve from cats - same as we didn't evolve from apes..

Could you elaborate on this? Why didn't we evolve from apes? It's my understanding that that's the generally accepted theory right now, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of proof against it. Of course, there isn't as much proof for it as there is for most of our other accepted theories, but there seems to be more in its favor than against it.

EDIT: I forgot about wanting to ask about this:

That grey picture is in fact an orion grey, grey type A is the abducting kind who is so very fond of anal probes

How many different types of greys are there? I've never heard of different races of greys; that's interesting. Is there a list of the purported types somewhere with descriptions? It'd make for a nice read
If I remember correctly, the description on the ATS article only really discusses one type...I could be wrong though.

[edit on 4/26/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Type A is 4-5 feet tall, most common reported, most viscious
Type B is 8-9 feet tall, often exaggerated to be 11-12 feet tall, less viscious towards humans, often seen in Russia.
Type C is 3-4 feet tall, just as viscious as type A, I believe this type is also commonly spotted in Russia

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This might be a little off topic, but is there any benevolent race of aliens? Every report I've heard of is a race that is either cruel towards humans (ie most accounts of greys) or indifferent (the Reptilians according to the Lacerta files). Is there any race that is actually nice? Because most of the talk of interaction seems like something that's playing off of an invasion movie or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The nordics seem benevolant, also an amphibian race seem to be benovolant as well, i'd highly suggest to see the documentry: "Evidence: the case of NASA UFO's" with David Serenda, VERY GOOD.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Like all races, there are some who are not friendly but the majority of aliens are firendly. They wish us no harm, after all many of us are their descendants – it is not in their interest to harm us. There again, spreading fear is one of the ploys of those who wish to maintain control.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Four fingers? Don't cats have 4 toes?

To be technical they have four claw/toes and a claw thing that could become an opposable thumb a bit farther back from the other claw/toes.

Greys are feline but they didn't evolve from cats - same as we didn't evolve from apes

I do hope you realize the first part didnt make sense and the second part is false, humans did indeed evolve from apes. How could they be feline if they didnt evolve from felines, unless your saying they were created through a form of genetic manipulation.

As for there being any good nice aliens out there, of course there are, in fact it is most likely that a species that has mastered interstellar travel would have to be sufficiently malevelent to have done so.
Also I believe that the greys (note: I only believe in one type of Grey, 3-4ft tall with smooth grey skin, nasal slits, thin mouth, thin limbs, and posible human like eyes under the black cover.) are good and peaceful, apart from the greys I dont believe in any of the more common popular aliens such as reptillians or draconians or nordics, or yellow orange big eared grey look-a-likes.
I believe there are countless species in the universe, just not that a bunch come to Earth, apart from the greys the only other species I believe may visit the Earth would be an amphibious like species, possiblie from the Sirius, dog star system.

I was gonna add more quaotes, and responses...but it would make my post alot longer than it really needs to be as is.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on this? Why didn't we evolve from apes? It's my understanding that that's the generally accepted theory right now, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of proof against it. Of course, there isn't as much proof for it as there is for most of our other accepted theories, but there seems to be more in its favor than against it.

We are half Cro-magnum/primate. There is actually a missing link that can never be found. Interestingly, the point in time where the missing link would be found is exactly when the Sumerians say we were created by the Anunnaki, the winged alien race which the Bible refers to as the Fallen Angels.

In Sumerian writings dating back 7,000 years or so, they claim the world already existed and there were more advanced primates than there are today. According to their written word, the Anunnaki came to earth and through genetic manipulation created the first humans by combining the DNA of the most advance primates with their own. This explains why there is a distinct "gap" in the theory of evolution, and also explains why the human genome contains 223 genes that are not found anywhere else in nature and do not contain the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree.

"Because this is the most vulnerable part of Darwin's theory, Creationists attack it relentlessly, which has forced scientists periodically to put forth a series of candidates to try to take the heat off. Unfortunately for them, in every case those "missing links" have been shown to be outright fakes and frauds. An excellent account is found in Icons of Evolution by Jonathan Wells (Regnery, 2000). But scientists are not deterred by such exposure of their shenanigans. They feel justified because, they insist, not enough time has passed for them to find what they need in a grossly incomplete fossil record.

The truth is that some lengthy fossil timelines are missing, but many more are well accounted for. Those have been thoroughly examined in the past 140-plus years, to no avail. In any other occupation, a 140-year-long trek up a blind alley would indicate a wrong approach has been taken. But not to scientists. They blithely continue forward, convinced of the absolute rightness of their mission and confident their fabled missing link will be found beneath the next overturned rock. Sooner or later, they believe, one of their members will uncover it, so they all work in harmonious concert towards that common goal. Individually, though, it's every man and woman for themselves."

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Greys are feline but they didn't evolve from cats - same as we didn't evolve from apes

I do hope you realize the first part didnt make sense and the second part is false, humans did indeed evolve from apes. How could they be feline if they didnt evolve from felines, unless your saying they were created through a form of genetic manipulation.

My response was - greys are feline but they didn't evolve from cats..cats were created by greys they didn;t evolve from greys. We can debate the evolution theory from apes to human - but at the end of the day you have your view and I have mine.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
We are a new species who were created through genetic manipulation and the introduction of foreign genes.

I'm pretty sure that the Greys had nothing to do with evolving from felines though. They might be just similar.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join