It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This show will be on May 14 on the Discovery Channel. It will use computer animation to speculate about like on other planets. It looks amazing. Have a look:

dsc.discovery.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just watched the intro and it looks really good !!

Hope it comes over this side of the pond soon !!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Also just watched the trailer, LOOOKS scorching
:flam er:

THanks for the link

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It has been said the general public is way behind what the elite... and military really has as far as discoveries and we are always 20 years behind what they really have.. Personally since I think ancient technology existed evident from Egypt to name one and other things about ancient technology that the general public may always be kept in the dark more or less to some degree maybe thousands of years behind... Even if you can't believe this.. How long are military etc using technology before they tell us it might be possible to achieve it and then how long before they pretend they just recently discovered this technology...It is strange they have so many details in their program called alien planet for a supposed fictional planet. It may be their show is just preparing the masses for when they really tell us it actually exists, and then proceed to get rid of the dinosaurs so we can colonize it or something...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerToThePeople
It has been said the general public is way behind what the elite... and military really has as far as discoveries and we are always 20 years behind what they really have.. Personally since I think ancient technology existed evident from Egypt to name one and other things about ancient technology that the general public may always be kept in the dark more or less to some degree maybe thousands of years behind... Even if you can't believe this.. How long are military etc using technology before they tell us it might be possible to achieve it and then how long before they pretend they just recently discovered this technology...It is strange they have so many details in their program called alien planet for a supposed fictional planet. It may be their show is just preparing the masses for when they really tell us it actually exists, and then proceed to get rid of the dinosaurs so we can colonize it or something...

Take a deep breath and count to ten, everything's going to be alright.

I hope they talk about animals that are based on some other matter other than carbon, like silicon or something, and breathe a much different mixture of gas. The designs they have their are cool, but I can't help thinking that this is all just a bunch of silliness.

top topics

join