It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret Thread!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
!!! I found a link from ATS Prophacies and Predictions thread reguarding the Mayany2k calendar that leads to a Really Above Top Secret Thread called "Conversation with a cab driver" However when I tried to view it, it wouldnt let be because I didnt have access to it. It said somethign about purchasing a pass in the memcenter. Is it the one that costs 5000 points? How many of you here have purchased that before?? Was it worth it? Has anyone read teh "Conversation with a cab driver" thread?? Can you please tell a bit about it??? Im really interested in finding out what happened!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, when I used to visit that forum regularly, I only had to pay 3000 points to get the access pass. Then, SO made it so we had to pay 250 points each month to regain access to the forum. I don't go there anymore and I think 5000 points is really too much.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
and I think 5000 points is really too much.

Not for the "Conversation with a cab driver" thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Lol, why? Are you trying to make balon0 pay the 5 grand fee?

I dunno I might just do the monthly access fee, because 250 points is just one post in collaborative fiction.

*idea*

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No, No…..I don’t work on commission.
I just think "Conversation with a cab driver" is one of the best threads in RATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yeah that and the Majestic12 one... there were a few others that had to be removed if I rememebr correctly.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Yeah that and the Majestic12 one... there were a few others that had to be removed if I rememebr correctly.

Oh noes!!!!!! removed why?!?!?! are these threads really that TOP SECRET!?!?!? I hope i can get my 5000 pts before everything is gone!!!!!!! I really want to read that taxi cab convo!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Don't worry, they'll be there when you get there. ATS doesn't leave. And, iirc, it was 500 points for the monthly fee.

I've seen you around plenty balon0, you'll manage.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just the other day I saw a thread in RATS with the title something about RATS dying and no one is posting because of the 500pts monthly fee?? Is this true???? I hope RATS doesnt get shut dowN!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Just the other day I saw a thread in RATS with the title something about RATS dying and no one is posting because of the 500pts monthly fee?? Is this true????

Why don't you ask?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Just the other day I saw a thread in RATS with the title something about RATS dying and no one is posting because of the 500pts monthly fee?? Is this true????

Why don't you ask?

Do you mean make a tread about this in ATS questions board?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No, RATS. Read the thread and if it doesn't answer why they think it's dying then ask.

Or, better yet, don't let it die, contribute the hell out of it.

No point in asking it in B&B, a lot of people don't have access and you'll just get hit with a fake picture of the posts.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I dont have member access to RATS

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Awright I just blew a valuable 250 points on the monthly fee, and I'm going to go check out that thread now. Will take many screenshots and host them on my website so we can rip off ATS and cause the website to crash bwa ha ha ha!

BTW, mods I'm just kidding, I know I'm not supposed to copy any of the material in RATS. Sorry balon, you've gotta wait till you hit the 5000 point mark!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oh noes!!!!!! removed why?!?!?! are these threads really that TOP SECRET!?!?!? I hope i can get my 5000 pts before everything is gone!!!!!!! I really want to read that taxi cab convo!!!!

No worries.. I believe it is one of those threads that will never die.
and yes.. that thread is worth the price of admission..

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
and I think 5000 points is really too much.

Not for the "Conversation with a cab driver" thread.

I thought we were supposed to keep this thread "hush hush"...
:shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I dont have member access to RATS

Oh well. Commence the twiddling of the thumbs!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have finally reached the 5000 pts and paid my membership fee. However I cannot find the Conversation with cab driver thread?!?!?!?!?! WHERE DID IT GO?!?!?
Can someone please help me find it? and what other extermely interesting threads do you recommend reading?!?!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
rats is where all the nude member photos are duh

top topics

<<   2 >>

join