It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding Toads Baffle Experts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's been six years since this forum was first posted, does anyone have a clue if this thing was ever solved? Please give me some info on this! I'm dying to see what happened to all the exploding frogs and if they found the cause or were only left with theories!

Okay, I just did some research, appearently it was the crow theory that someone stated a while back. Apprentaly frog liver is a delicacy for a crow...

Anyone else think that's bogus and there has to be a better explination for that? I mean, most of them exploded between 2-3am...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'd say it was something in their diet.

I had a bearded dragon once. My sister is autistic and gave it a bath in soapy water. What a tragic day for me.
Anyways, blood started pouring out of its eyes and nose and its little reptilian buttox. He swelled roughly to the size of a small car. Well not really, but he swelled a lot. I put him in a box because I'm pretty sure his brain was burst by this time as he wasn't responding/breathing. Buried Skit the beardy outside. I'm not sure if that counts as exploding, as its more of a swelling.

There was this one scene in The Hulk (the first live action one, not this stupid remake we got in 2009) where they had a toad in a laboratory and it exploded. Like literally exploded, as if its blood was gunpowder and its heart was a lit fuse.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join