It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cavemen real or fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
A person at school asked me this do you think that God created cavemen remains to test us and our faith.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nope. Evolution is the accepted Theory..

But, you have to be more specific about what you mean by "cavemen".

Personally, I believe that Neanderthals (sp?) where evolved naturally and modern humans created by "others"...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't believe God would plant anything to mislead or misguide us from the true path. The remains are real, whether they are being interpreted properly by humans is another question.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well that doesn't sound as bad as a friend of mine that denied that dinosaurs ever existed because the bible doesn't talk about them.

Perhaps the people in the bible never encounter a caveman or bones from dinosaurs

But the bible talks about human giants and we have not found any bones from them either. Right?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But the bible talks about human giants and we have not found any bones from them either. Right?

The bible also talks about an Ark, which has never been found, a bloke called Jebus...Jeekus....Jesus, yes thats him, and his grave has never been found (strange considering you would think that would be the holiest of shrines, but alas, no grave).

The bible also mentions Angels, no sign of them and an end of the world that seems to involve an awful lot of sheep... and horn blowing....sounds like Switzerland....

And that is completely ignoring the fact the Bible is just a rip off from older, established texts.....

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
stumason,

I wouldn't call it a rip-off.
Maybe a continuation? a repackaging?

on cavemen,
I believe they existed, and in the timeframes given by current scientific research.

top topics

join