It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cousin was abducted last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Fairly rare for anybody to see this event take place besides the victim.

Since he is still gone, he may not be given back.

Probably not much you can do other than standard missing person procedures. I would get a video camera and leave it by my side so the minute I heard about the return of your cousin, I would rush down to interview him and retrieve any evidence that may be left behind.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

You have, twice. OK, do it your way. It will be scutinized.

I have, zero. And I will do it my way and feel free to scrutinize!! I'm upset here and looking for help and you taunting me doesn't help. I didn't think the mods were here to taunt.

So you and a bunch of friends see and know that Cliff was abducted and you come online of all places to seek help.

Now the scrutiny.

Since you are an adult of 40+ years and the others are also adults I would assume you would all make a decision to notify authorities.

What does Cliff's immediate family think of this.
He could have been vaccumed into a blue ball lighting vortex.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Zabilgy, take a look at your reply in this thread

3rd reply down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and now you know why your cousin was abducted. You asked for it and now the Pleiades took your cousin by mistake. Once they give your cousin the anal probe they will know they have made an error and will return him/her to you.

Now back to reality. A missing relative under the strangest circumstances and you come on the internet posting whether they will probe your cousin.
Maybe the mods will probe your past post and see if you violated the T&C
Keeping it real.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't beleive any of this. I hope for your cousin's sake you are making this up for attention, but if you are not making this up, then I can't figure out why you come here to find advice for an abducted person none of us know, and none of us witnessed being abducted. Especially after you have already decided not to even notify the authorities.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
for once intrepid is right, post the report with blanked out personal info but leave the first name of your cousin as we already know it, or shut up and go to hell.

it is called april fools day not april fools month.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
The aliens I know usually like to eat human livers with a side of fava beans. Preferably with a nice Chianti!!

from another thread, seems like we have a comedian in our mids.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Incredible how easy it is to come out with a story and it can be swallowed without any proof by some.... Please go ahead, this looks so far too made up for me to buy...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
complete fraud.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Incredible how easy it is to come out with a story and it can be swallowed without any proof by some....

Do you really think any of us are swallowing this story? I won't speak for anyone else, but in my case I'm sitting here trying to determine the mindset of the original poster as well as his possible motives for making this type of post. He has quite a few posts behind him which gives him a tad more credibility, but let's face it, anyone who watches a body float upward and disappear with a blue light into the sky and does nothing but search the area for an hour and then post 12 hours later on a conspiracy site either isn't playing with a full deck or is leaving out a huge hunk of story.

I wish the original poster would sign back on and let us know what's going on. Maybe an alien had taken control of the keyboard and the original poster is being probed as we type!!!

Jemison

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I find believing a man died on a cross and came back to life easier to believe than this.

* i need a cracker... for whippits*

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
Maybe an alien had taken control of the keyboard and the original poster is being probed as we type!!!

Jemison

Well if this turns out to be a joke, he's probably going to get a real probing by Intrepid.

I always wonder why people who get abducted are brought back. This is the only thing that doesn't make sense about the Travis Walton case. If they treated him so bad, why all of a sudden the they find it in their heart to bring him back?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There are so many things that don't sound right here...

So then, Zabilgy, anything else? If you're not creating it totally, then prove it... You have more than a way to do so if you're legit... Let us know then...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
This is the only thing that doesn't make sense about the Travis Walton case. If they treated him so bad, why all of a sudden the they find it in their heart to bring him back?

From what I understand from the aliens, it was an unplanned, surprise encounter between the men and the alien craft as the men came upon it. Travis Walton approached the craft and was accidentally hurt by the energy beam coming from the craft to the ground. As the others fled, the aliens picked Travis up and took care of him until he was ok to release five days later.

Travis Walton admitted publicly during his talk show circuit that he was unconscious for those five days and recalled only minutes on the craft as he awoke to be let go, and that Hollywood made up all the gore in his movie just for sensation.

Including the author of this thread, it seems that many people feel very little sense of responsibility to tell the truth about alien life, or realize the damage they are causing to the efforts of building an open relationship between our worlds.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Including the author of this thread, it seems that many people feel very little sense of responsibility to tell the truth about alien life, or realize the damage they are causing to the efforts of building an open relationship between our worlds.

Can you specify the type of damage that people are causing? And if people do experience some type of encounter is it best to keep it quiet or is it O.K. to openly discuss it as long as it is done in a truthful manner?

Jemison

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jemison

When alien experiencers embellish a story for added sensationalism, and when random bored wiseasses make up an experience of their own by copying the most popular beliefs, it only makes the aliens appear to be deceiving and untrustworthy, as well as the true alien experiencers.

The alien races themselves, the natural way they look and sound, and the advanced ways contact happens between us are all frightening and confusing enough to humans already. Ridiculous fabrications and sensationalism are ruling the UFO field because the worst and most sensational stories are being told and re-twisted over and over. This makes it very difficult for the aliens to even approach their individual human contacts in more open ways. The way most people assume, the alien races may as well be real live bogymen trying to grab our feet from under our beds. The people freak- they don't talk to the aliens. The people run to the nearest UFO group or message board and look up all the latest information about what "really" happened to them. LOL!

It is easier for the alien races to open communication with people who have heard nothing at all about alien life, than with those who have sucked up an entire education from the sensational negativity and dishonesty of the UFO field and media.

Had my husband and I listened to the horror stories and all the people who warned us against trusting the aliens because of something they had heard or read in a book or saw in a movie, we would not have given our alien contacts a chance to open a relationship with our family either. We would be just like all of the people who have had one or two alien experiences and that's it.

Even the most respected, responsible people, supposedly, in the ufo field, who do the most unbiased investigations on the people who first discover they have contact, warn the people against the "insidious personalities" of the aliens. Trusting people are told, even professionally, that if the aliens seem nice, it's because they are tricking people. And they do that because that is what they hear from others who hear it from others who hear it from others, etc. The investigators need to interview the aliens instead.

Anybody who gets to know the alien races finds out the truth about the alien races. Everybody else is just gossiping with the material being manipulated to them by various humans, professional and plain wiseass. People who know the aliens and tell the plain truth are mostly just scoffed at, in fact, the more somebody knows and the more they tell, the more they are scoffed at.

The media is at a loss. They just want the best or worst story, and if the one you have is not good enough for ratings, they will either fix it for you or find somebody else who will give them whatever they want.

People should just tell the truth about their own experiences when they have them, but even more- people should learn to recognize the magnitude of the professional propaganda. All of our perceptions are deeply affected by it, especially when we have the opportunity to meet the aliens.

[edit on 4/23/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well it was two and a half weeks ago in a small town outside of Fortsmith Arakansas. Me and Billy Bob were fishing and drinking a forty while smoking a blunt when this intense light appeared out of know where, surrounding us. It then beamed us both up out of the boat and into the craft.

When I woke up my ass hurt and I looked over in my bed and Billy Bob had an erection ?

Was it a dream or was it Memorex ?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I can see how negatively dramatizing alien experiences would be a bad thing. I also can understand why some people might be fearful of alien contact even WITHOUT ever having heard the negative stories. It's natural to fear the unknown. Keep in mind, the original poster of this thread never really said anything negative about the abduction ... just that he watched his cousin float upward toward the blue light. He asked if his cousin might get probed but didn't say his cousin was harmed in any way.

Your relationship sounds truly amazing and I think it is fascinating. But just as there are good humans and bad humans, don't you think it's possible that there could be good aliens and bad aliens? And if aliens have different species couldn't some of them be not quite as friendly as your alien friends?

Personally I don't buy into the Hollywood version of aliens. I don't think they are 'out to get us' or destroy our way of living or harm us. I think we are probably very boring to them ... after all, they must be infinitly more intelligent than we are. I have nothing against them and I hope they have nothing against me or my family.

Thanks for answering my question and for sharing some of your experiences. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Jemison

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm guessing that the original poster is a lonely female in Boston who likes Mel and has lot's "O" time on her hands.

Well if ya ever do discover your cousin under the rug or something while you're doing the house cleaning stuff then give "Ol" Tommy boy a holla at 1-732-552-2565 I'm just a short distance away and would like to shoot over and take some of them there 8X10 color glossy photos.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
the original poster of this thread never really said anything negative about the abduction ... just that he watched his cousin float upward toward the blue light. He asked if his cousin might get probed but didn't say his cousin was harmed in any way.

But he still lied about the experience. He misrepresented the aliens and how they behave-- for all alien races and beings when he did that. Notice how some who even doubt he was telling the truth at all, still suppose that the cousin may not even be returned.

But just as there are good humans and bad humans, don't you think it's possible that there could be good aliens and bad aliens? And if aliens have different species couldn't some of them be not quite as friendly as your alien friends?

All the races that visit Earth are "much" further evolved and advanced than we are and all work together for the same efforts here. They are long past the atrocities in our own nature at this primitive age of our evolution. A race does not progress or advance out into the space shared by other races if it is hostile. There are always conflicts and disagreements to come up, but the way of solving them must be advanced and peaceful for a race to first survive itself, and then to be permitted to mingle with surrounding races. Also, the individuals who travel from their own worlds to work at their neighboring worlds are "the" individual professionals of their races, representing their own kind to the universe. There is an order and structure to space, overseen by an organization of the most advanced races. People like us, primitive and hostile, are not even allowed to travel to other worlds of life where we would do there what we do here.

A race survives by many means, but it only flourishes and advances by peaceful ways of sharing space with respect for all life.

If you keep thinking for yourself, you still won't get all the answers, but at least you will be on the right path. It's a jungle in here.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thank you Earthsister.
I've never had any experiences with aliens from other worlds or anything else unexplainable but I have always felt that if we are being visited, the scenario and philosophy you always present, has to be the most logical.
It's your explanation that always rings true for me in these posts.
Thank you for your patience and consistancy. That goes along way toward making your message and everything you say credible to me. (I'm sure you'll sleep better knowing that. LOL)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join