It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new Pope a Nazi and helping the NWO take over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, I think all the facts have already been laid out in this thread, although as one poster pointed out, Ratzinger's biography seems to be the only source quoted to prove Ratzinger's claims.

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Was he planted in the position by them to help get the NWO in place and aid in their taking over the world??

Well, you can be pretty sure that if they had plans to do something like that, then the Pope would be just a puppet, a patsy. They wouldn't choose some obvious megalomaniacal, Aryan-supremacist demon with horns coming out of his head as Pope and then expect everyone to follow him, now would they. If such a plan exists, then they have already infiltrated the Vatican and work things from behind the scenes. If the NWO is the shadow government, then they would also be the 'shadow papacy'.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hehehe... found this article about the pope... did you know he is a nazi?

THE POPE IS A NAZI. DID YOU HEAR?! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS??? I JUST HEARD THAT THE POPE WAS A NAZI DURING WORLD WAR II AND I AM WRITING AN ANGRY ARTICLE ABOUT IT WITHOUT RESEARCHING WHY OR HOW HE BECAME ONE. LOOK AT ME! I’M A JOURNALIST. HA HA! I’M A SENSATIONALISTIC. I’M A WITLESSTHAT IS ALL OUT OF IDEAS BUT THE POPE IS ANAZI. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?!?!?!?!?! IF I WAS A KID DURING THE NAZI PARTY REGIME AND THEY TOLD ME TO JOIN THE HITLER YOUTH I WOULD HAVE SAID, “ EAT MY [shorts]” AND STOMPED HITLER WITH MY COMBAT BOOTS. THE POPE IS A NAZI. PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!

www.somethingawful.com...

[edit hilarious, but vulgar, quote - nygdan]

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hehehe... found this article about the pope... did you know he is a nazi?

THE POPE IS A NAZI. DID YOU HEAR?! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS??? I JUST HEARD THAT THE POPE WAS A NAZI DURING WORLD WAR II AND I AM WRITING AN ANGRY ARTICLE ABOUT IT WITHOUT RESEARCHING WHY OR HOW HE BECAME ONE. LOOK AT ME! I’M A JOURNALIST. HA HA! I’M A SENSATIONALISTIC. I’M A WITLESSTHAT IS ALL OUT OF IDEAS BUT THE POPE IS ANAZI. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH?!?!?!?!?! IF I WAS A KID DURING THE NAZI PARTY REGIME AND THEY TOLD ME TO JOIN THE HITLER YOUTH I WOULD HAVE SAID, “ EAT MY [shorts]” AND STOMPED HITLER WITH MY COMBAT BOOTS. THE POPE IS A NAZI. PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!

www.somethingawful.com...

[edit hilarious, but vulgar, quote - nygdan]

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Nygdan]

vulgar? what the word #? slow mod day eh? THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER lol

a meaningless warning, s'ok i got cs back.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You know this Pope guy is a kiddie fidler?

He got busted like 20 years ago...the church is trying to cover it up...can't be bothered providing links...search yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

He got busted like 20 years ago...the church is trying to cover it up...can't be bothered providing links...search yourself.

you have to provide links so we can see for ourselves if this is true or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

Get real..please. he may be many things but.....and why can't you provide links?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A man who has dedicated his life to the church, despite having been forced to participate in Hitler youth. And then we dare trespass by calling him a Nazi.

A man who has dedicated his life to the church? What does that mean? I live in Massachusetts and we have a lot of priests that supposedly dedicated their lives to the church that have been found to be pedophiles. Some have been prosecuted and most are still in hiding and Cardinal Law was responisble for covering the whole thing up and he was given a job at the Vatican as a result. Give me a break. Vows in the Catholic church are meaningless obviously!

And I wouldn't be surprised if the new Pope is a diddler from way back like the earlier poster said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join