It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new Pope a Nazi and helping the NWO take over?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There's a lot of talk about the new Pope being a Nazi. I'm curious what others feel about that and what, if any, ties he has to the NWO. Was he planted in the position by them to help get the NWO in place and aid in their taking over the world??

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First il say im not saying he isnt a nazi nor am i defending him, however from what ive read into it, He was conscripted into the hitler youth, he claims he never killed anyone and that he deserted, Also to make another thing clear Him being in the hitler youth or in the german military or fighting in that war "If he did" Doesnt make him a nazi, The nazi's were a political party.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, as said, he was a Nazi Youth, but it was like the Young Republicans, not evil, just training to be evil.

Well, German guy in power, France can't be happy with this. Every time a German gets power the French lose a war and wait for the English, Australians, Canadians, and Americans to come and save them. Joking, no offense to any French people on here, you are smarter then those republicans. In order to boycott french wine they bought all of it and then dumped it out. WTF? To boycott something you don't buy it then dump it, you just don't buy it. It's like "I am boycotting Pepsi, so I am going to buy every can and bottle and dump it out!" Pepsi doesn't care, you bought it, they just made more money then ever cause you bought every last can/bottle.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

he claims he never killed anyone and that he deserted

The key word here is CLAIMS and if he deserted he would have been shot!!

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Cross will implement the New World Order. This is not the cross of Jesus Christ but the Cross of a more ancient world. The Cross that means a star or a sun. Take note of the Nazi parties interest of the Swastika, a shifted Cross. The Cross symbol is found in all parts of the ancient world from different cultures. Now this is where it becomes interesting on legends. Hitler sought out to find secrets of ancient civilizations, including Atlantis to use their advances to increase his domain. The legend that Plato says of Atlantis is that it was wealthy, powerful and influencial. Other nations like Greece were worried about Atlantis' ever growing power and soon no one would be able to stop its expanding empire. The Atlantis legend also speaks of a Cross as a trade mark of its people. Plato describes the famous city of Atlantis as having canals running in a cross shaped pattern where the temple of Poseidon would lie at the center. There would be multiple rings of land and water ways alternating away from the city center. The Atlantean culture would have ruled the world if it wasn't for the sinking of the city capital. The allied island nations of Atlantis around the world faded away in history as other cultures dominated these places. Whose to say that this never really happened and that Plato's story really might be a prophecy for a future event about to unfold. Wasn't it Contantine of Rome that implemented the Cross as a Christian symbol? Wasn't it also true that Rome adopted Christianity as the State religion? Not all in Rome accepted the Christian thought and so the State came to a compromised for both sides, Christian and pagan: merge the beliefs of both so both can be happy. When Rome did this they created a system that would allow them to dominate and expand their empire. Unite the heathens and the Christians to expand their power across the globe. If the Atlantis legend is truely a prophecy about a future event, then what is meant by the sinking of the capital city?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, as said, he was a Nazi Youth, but it was like the Young Republicans, not evil, just training to be evil.

I find this very offensive. I've been in the Young Republicans off and on over the last few years and they are a fine group of people. To compare them to the Hitler Youth movement is the height of ignorance, bias and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We should call the new guy Pope Nazi the first and be done with it.

How about the people of Jewish faith, huh? If they got pissed about a movie, this has got to be giving them coniptions!

Hooray for religious strife! I mean really, what better to get upset about than anitquated belief structures that have little to no bearing on civilization today? Talk about your conspiracies - organized religion has to be the mother of them all.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well just fyi I think that if I remember my history correctly membership in the Nazi Youth was compulsory.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
remember that he was a nazi probily because he was forced into it (maybe anyways)

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy[/i

The key word here is CLAIMS and if he deserted he would have been shot!!

um not if he was caught by the allies like he was...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The main problem is that most people are using his own biography to validate or invalidate any claims.

Do you really think that if he was a Nazi, he would have ever been able to become a Priest? and if he was, don't you know anything about Gods loving grace and forgivness? And if you dont care about that cause your not religious, why do you care who the Pope is?

If the Pope was some Nigerian orphan who took a vow of poverty people would still think the NWO was behind it.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

James, glad to see you're still losing the battle against ignorance. Watching the struggle is entertaining!

The Pope was conscripted and assigned to an air defence gun.

He was released from duty because of his religious training and conscience crisis.

The picture circulating does not show him wearing a Hitler Youth uniform, but ADA. Unless, of course there is one out thee that has been photo-shopped. Not that I'd ever believe someone would do that!

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A man who has dedicated his life to the church, despite having been forced to participate in Hitler youth. And then we dare trespass by calling him a Nazi.

We should drop this topic and give respect where it is due. He is the leader chosen by a vote of his peers in the largest growing faith on earth.

Through prayer he is unveiled, through the answer of the prayer he is chosen.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i find it kinda odd that they would elect a pope so old.hes 78 years old so i guess they only need him for a little while.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He was in the Hitler Youth when he was younger because it was compulsory. I heard he then deserted and was picked up by the US and put in a POW camp but was then released at the end of the war.

www.abc.net.au...

This tells alot of you about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
remember that he was a nazi probily because he was forced into it (maybe anyways)

of coursed he was forced into it, if you or i was around back then in Nazi Germany we would have probably been forced into it as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
A man who has dedicated his life to the church, despite having been forced to participate in Hitler youth. And then we dare trespass by calling him a Nazi.

We should drop this topic and give respect where it is due. He is the leader chosen by a vote of his peers in the largest growing faith on earth.

Through prayer he is unveiled, through the answer of the prayer he is chosen.

Peace

Well said. We should give blessings for a man who stood up for his belief's regardless was what he was forced do when young. I think he will be very good Pope.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So, you'd choose a man who isn't even willing to die for his beliefs, as your direct conduit to God? Hmm...I'm sure there were better candidates...

Join the dark side or die...
I'll join the dark side....weee!!!!

Not good Pope material imho....

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

So, you'd choose a man who isn't even willing to die for his beliefs, [.......]

i guess he could of made a moral stand,
... but...
didn't he have family & relatives that could have been 'prosecuted' too??
should they have been 'marked' for ill treatment or perhaps sufferings??
(the Nazis & Gestapo & , did do degenerate things as we later found out about during the Trials at Nuremberg)

my take, is that the young future Pope
did the best he could under the circumstances

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ratzinger was forced into the Hitler-Youth, it was compulsory for all Germans at the time. He was later assigned to an anti-aircraft artillery battery that protected some factory or somesuch.

Being in the German Military does not make one a nazi. If he was in the SS, that'd be different, but merely having been a young person in germany in the '40s doesn't make one a nazi. And merely having served in WWII does not make one a nazi. Being an actual nazi, makes one a nazi.

As far as deserting, I thought that the germans did infact catch him after desertion, and in the end the Allies held him as a POW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join