It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Maria shows herself in a highway tunnel, Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
(Hope this is the right forum)
Just thought you guys wanted to see the pictures.

Got the story from this article in danish. Theres also a video on the site, on the right. (Just below the pictures, "Videoklip")

If you guys want me to translate the article, please say. Nothing special about it though.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Drudge had the best headline: "Our Lady of the Chicago Underpass"

People see the Virgin Mary in everything because they WANT to see it. Seems like the same phenomenon as people seeing grimacing devil-like faces in smoke clouds (like the WTC pics). I burned my arm with tea the other day and I can see the Virgin Mary in that too if I look at it from a certain angle and close one eye. COME WORSHIP MY FOREARM!

Personally I think the salt stain in the underpass looks like a giant vulva complete with a crack down the middle. It's the devine feminine in salt of the earth!

But wait! Maybe images of Mary are supposed to look like female genitalia! Maybe thats why so many people worship her so. Everyone is secretly worshiping Pagan ideas and gods and celebrating their holidays anyway, why not turn a virgin into a vulva?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Things like this tell you how people will do anything for their believes and will blindly do anything in the name of those believes.

Kind of like a mind controlling thing. I wonder if somebody will go there and tell them that is nothing but a water mark they will probably tear the person apart.

That is very scary thought, the power of suggestion.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I believe it...about as much as the grilled cheese sandwich

Why do people worship things, when all I see is an UNDERPASS. It's not Mary...it's just an underpass. People need to get a life

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yeah this is absurd and I'm a strong catholic. I have to say this is just entirely absurd. "We live by faith and not by sight"

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Where have I seen this before? Hmm...

Our Lady of the Underpass

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So your saying nobody actually saw anyone....just that marking on the wall???
:bash::w:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats hillarious. The sad thing is that i live in rockford...about an 1hour 1/2 away from chicago. and i love that city alot...but sometimes people can be really stupid. another reason why im glad im lutheran we dont get caught up in stuff like that.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The my religious beliefs are different so I'm going to make fun of your religious beliefs thing from the self-proclaimed members of the church of the haughty around here is still making me want to

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar
Yeah this is absurd and I'm a strong catholic. I have to say this is just entirely absurd. "We live by faith and not by sight"

Totally agree with you man, and Im a big a catholic as they come!Now this is the one we should all be paying attention to!

[edit on 5/4/2005 by Croat56]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The staggering thing is that there was a credible Elvis sighting on the other side of the underpass just a week prior, but when Mary appeared in the cracks the Elvis story was spiked.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The staggering thing is that there was a credible Elvis sighting on the other side of the underpass just a week prior, but when Mary appeared in the cracks the Elvis story was spiked.

That explains it, Elvis made it look like she was appearing there to divert attention away from him.

Thank you, thank you very much

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yea, so this is a water spot. Like there is a leak in the cement, it rained, and now .... look everyone MOTHER MARIA!

Ridiculous!!!!

new topics

top topics

join