It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters in Houston, Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I've been thinking of posting up exact details of the encounters that eventually led me to ATS for a while now. I've mentioned small segments in a couple other threads, but not a lot of detail to go off of. I warn you though, this post will get kind of long. So anyways, here's my story.

It was last summer (2004) that my brother and I went to visit my father in Houston, Texas. We were to stay there for about a month or so. If memory serves me right, it was between early June and early July that we were there. These events all happened within this time frame.

1. While staying at my father's house, my brother and I alternated between sleeping in the guest room bed and the fold out bed-couch in the living room. One night when I was sleeping in the guest room I was startled awake. I had no idea why I woke up, I just did. Looking around the room, I realized that the power had gone out. This wasn't weird to me at the time... After all, peoples' power goes out all the time. So I said to myself, "Must be that storm" and went back to sleep.

The next morning I was putting a puzzle together and I thought about the power going out the night before, then suddenly I realized there was no storm that night. It hadn't rained at all, but for some reason I thought I had remembered there being a storm. A little strange, but I thought it was just my imagination. Maybe it was.

2. A couple nights later I'm sleeping in the guest room, and again I snap awake because I have a bad feeling, as though my subconcious suddenly screamed out to me, "Someone's here!!!" It became instantly apparent to me that something was standing right next to my head. I can only describe this exact moment one detail at a time, but in reality it all happened at once. As soon as I was awake the thing by my head ran across to the other end of the room. When I saw this thing it sent chills up my entire body (I get chills just thinking about it right now). To save me and everyone else the trouble, I'm going to keep the description real simple: It was a grey. About three to four feet tall, classic description to the very last detail.

It took about two seconds for this grey to reach the window (I should mention the whole house is one story), all that short while making this screaming sound which I can only describe as what sounded like a frightened animal. Someone with the right ear might easily be able to recreate this sound. To me it resembled a low pitch creaking door, only alive and scared. Once it got to the window it stopped, turned to look at me as if to check whether I was pursuing it (that's when I say it's big black eyes that everyone hears about), then jumped over my keyboard that was on the floor, then seemed to disappear by way of going through the window/wall. Needless to say, I didn't go back to sleep for the rest of that night.

3. A few nights later I'm sleeping in the living room, I woke up and the same thing happened again, just about. A grey was standing behind the couch (couch is sort of in the middle of the living room, so it wasn't against a wall or anything). Well, as soon as it realized I had woken it ran, screaming yet again, then disappeared in mid-stride on the other side of the living room.

4. Another night everyone was going to bed. This time I was in the guest room again, but not yet asleep. I was reading, and not ten minutes after being in there, my brother comes bursting into the room, shuts the door, then tells me that a few seconds ago there was a grey standing next to his bed in the living room. He hadn't even had time to fall asleep yet, and while trying to get comfortable, he turned over to his left and beheld a grey standing about 2 feet away from him. As he described it, it stared at him for an estimated 10 or so seconds, then took a step back and kind of "blended in" with the background, then disappeared all together. That's when he ran into my room.

Right after he finished telling me what he had seen, there were tapping/scraping sounds at the window. I grabbed my pocket knife and waited for the worst, but nothing else happened aside from what sounded like foot steps running across the roof. We fell asleep a few hours later around sunrise.

We told our father about this. He's a very religious Christian and believes firmly in his faith. When we described "aliens", he told us they were "demons." He didn't go into much detail about it, but he said that he practices "spiritual warfare" and that they've seen things far stranger and far worse that what we saw. After that my brother and I were kind of in a fix, as my father kind of gathered it was our fault since they hadn't had any problems for a while until we came to visit. So we had to keep all of our cd's and books in the car for the remainder of our stay since they were "inviting demons into the house."

5. A couple times during our visit we stayed with our grandmother. We told her about the things we'd seen. She thought it was interesting and even told us about a ufo she and her deceased husband had seen near the mountains when they went on a trip to Utah.

A few nights later my brother and I were staying at my father's wife's mother's house (I know, a bit confusing). They have a lake out back near their house and my brother and I were fishing out there after the sun had gone down. I got bored after not catching anything for a while and went back up to the house. When I got there my father's wife handed me the cell phone because my father wanted to talk to me. He told me that he just got a phone call from my grandmother who told him that earlier that morning she awoke to find (her description of a grey) something standing by her bed that quickly vanished. My father instructed me saying that "whatever it was that I was doing, I needed to stop it."

After the phone conversation my brother came running back into the house saying that he was on his way back up when something in the trees started chasing after him. That was all for that night.

6. It was at night at 2 a.m. For some reason I remember this time specifically. My brother and I (freaked out by now) stayed up talking in the guest room. Then there was a noise; a noise so faint that it registers in the back of your mind, but you don't realize that you're hearing it until it's right there in your face. It was a shrill, high pitched hum that seemed to be coming from above the house. As soon as we both realized we were hearing it, we froze. A few seconds later it was so loud we could hardly hear each others voices (you know, when saying, "What the ..... is that?"). The noise came right up to the window. No lie, it sounded almost as if there was a jet right next to the window. We sat there frozen for a while, then got up the nerve to go down the hall to my father's room to wake him. By the time he woke and got his pants on, the noise was completely gone. He told us to go back to bed. Nothing else happened that night, but it was, by far, the most frightening thing to happen up until then.

7. The very next night the same thing happened again, at 2 a.m. The difference was that this time when we heard that faint pitch, it registered right away. I don't know what we thought we were going to accomplish, but I grabbed my pocket knife and my brother grabbed the bench press bar to my father's weights. When the noise was directly at the guest room window we couldn't take it anymore, so we quickly went into the living room, turned on all the lights, and waited. The noise followed us, hovering right outside the living room window. There were no lights shining in the window or anything like that, just the noise. It just stayed there, so after deciding that the risk of looking like loonies was worth waking my father up again, we went down the hall and knocked on his door. I opened the door right after knocking; I was eager for him to hear it. He sat up and said, "I hear it too," got his pants on and walked into the hallway with us, by which time the noise was gone once again. He went with us outside to look around the backyard to see if we could see a craft of some sort, but there was nothing.

One thing odd that I'd like to note is that my father has a dog (a lab/australian shephard mix) that slept through the entire ordeal both nights. She never heard a thing, never woke up, never barked; nothing. I also noticed a few other strange things during our visit, like a strange little scab on the top of my head with no apparent cause.

Well, that's about all that happened, really. I was very glad to leave that place. Once I got back to Florida I stopped having that "being watched" feeling that I had in Texas. I didn't have to look over my shoulder every two minutes when trying to sleep.

I also summarized some of these events on another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And mentioned some dreams of mine that could possibly have something to do with these experiences. However, I'm sure they were just dreams.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Sorry for such a long post. Let me know what you guys think, please. Questions are welcome too. I don't mind criticism or skepticism because I know these things actually occured, so bring it on.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I imagine it would be frightening enough to live through a human invader coming into your house let alone something like ETs. At least you're alive after all those encounters. I don't think I'd be able to sleep again with what you've experienced.

They never communicated to you their reasons for doing this to you and your family, did they? I imagine not since you didn't describe anything like that. Although depending on if you have been abducted, which you most likely have, there are likely repressed memories that may clarify this.

IMO, the best way to end ET home invasions/abduction events is to come out publicly with what you know like you have. These things are very secretive so outing them is exactly what they don't want. Hopefully they won't disturb you again.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I wonder if they abduct insomniacs....

I'd like to believe you story 100 and 50 % however I'm jaded because of the net. But don't be offended, if something like that did infact happen to me, I'd have trouble believing it really happenede and t hat I'm notjust crazy. grr i hate this damn laptop keyboard.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You know what's really interesting about this story is that the grandmother had a UFO encounter and the father had a history of 'visitations' ... What if the father is a first generation hybrid and the sons are second gen? Why were the 'greys' terrified of them and why couldn't they control them like in most other abduction stories? Could hybrids be immune to alien mind control?

Could that be why it seems like they're always doing breeding experiments? Are they looking for a way to use us as breeding stock, but they're scared that they won't be able to control the hybrids? That's some scary stuff to think about... [reaches for tinfoil hat].

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Really interesting story though it would scare the hell out of me. One thing i have heard is that praying scares them off. There is someone else on ats who believes they are demons too. Darkside. I have also heard rock music will scare the little bastards off too or becoming aggresive. Thanks for the post and i didnt think it was too long.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
You know what's really interesting about this story is that the grandmother had a UFO encounter and the father had a history of 'visitations' ... What if the father is a first generation hybrid and the sons are second gen? Why were the 'greys' terrified of them and why couldn't they control them like in most other abduction stories? Could hybrids be immune to alien mind control?

Could that be why it seems like they're always doing breeding experiments? Are they looking for a way to use us as breeding stock, but they're scared that they won't be able to control the hybrids? That's some scary stuff to think about... [reaches for tinfoil hat].

Ha, well that's a new one for me. I haven't heard anyone suggest the whole hybrid thing yet. My brother and I are fairly tall and slim, but I highly doubt that we're human/alien hybrids, heheh.

On that note though, it just occured to me that I could add in a few details about the family history on my father's side. My father was born in Houston. He served in the military for a while, so he's done quite a bit of traveling, but eventually moved back and settled down in Houston. His father (my grandfather) was adopted, and left my grandmother when he was young. We've never heard my grandfather since (I believe he was a violent man). My father's in Iraq right now under a construction contract for building military installations... Does any of this information add a little insight to things I may have overlooked?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Did your Grandmother say when she witnessed the UFO? I mean, was it before your father was born?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Consider that it might be like one of us who gets sent into a field to do some experiments on wild gorillas. What happens when big male wakes up? Suppose the gorillas might also have pistols or shotguns. Sure you might have helicopters and night vision stuff, but just a serious low-tech punch from one pissed off gorilla could really hurt you.

sounds a bit like they sent down some poor gimpy alien to do their dirty work whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Did your Grandmother say when she witnessed the UFO? I mean, was it before your father was born?

No, I believe it was after he was born. But now that I think about it, I could be wrong, but most likely not. My grandmother and her current husband, at the time, were going to Utah (I believe this was the story) to pick up a little girl that had been kidnapped by her father from her mother's residence in Texas, then taken to some northern state... It could've been Utah, but I think they might have been passing through to get to another state. Anyways, it's kind of a long story and I don't remember all the details of why she was going up there, but she was. What she told me about the ufo, however, was that her and her husband were driving down a long road at night out in the middle of nowhere near the mountains in Utah when they saw a bright light in the sky come from down the road behind them. The ufo hovered right above them, keeping pace with their car for a minute or so, then sped off ahead of them and disappeared over the top of the mountains. I was never told what year this was.

Oh, and here's those dreams I had posted on a previous thread. Forgot to link those earlier.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Grammar + adding link.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When we described "aliens", he told us they were "demons." He didn't go into much detail about it, but he said that he practices "spiritual warfare" and that they've seen things far stranger and far worse that what we saw

that part of the story is crazy, I would to here more about that.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
About the greys being demons. I don't think it's true but the part about the Rock Music is true. Im scared to death of aliens (possible abduction fear?) and when i put on Heavy metal im not scared any more
. I also sleep with a camera under my pillow just in case i see one but i also have a knife just in case they decide to go anal on me

[ Edit for Grammar
]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
While reading your initial post, the movie 'Signs' screamed to me. And then X-files came to mind.

The way you 'tell' your story is like, taken out of an X-files episode. No kidding.

But I'd love to hear more.. Has anything new happened? And could you please get your dad to tell more about his old 'job'? It sounded very interesting..

Usually when one person in the family is gifted with being able to make some kind of contact with 'other beings', the other ones ones have this gift too.. Maybe something to think about?

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayerfan
When we described "aliens", he told us they were "demons." He didn't go into much detail about it, but he said that he practices "spiritual warfare" and that they've seen things far stranger and far worse that what we saw

that part of the story is crazy, I would to here more about that.

I'd like to hear more about your dad's 'spiritual warfare', as well as his experiences. Would you and he be willing to share more of it?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello CloudlessKnight, interesting story, witty name, and a good picture to boot.

I would like to ask how your experience affected you over the following weeks and months. Not so much in what you thought, or did not think about what happened, but what you did.

Once you got past the initial feelings of fear did you pick up any new interests of any sort? By that I mean did you find photography, or soccer, or astronomy suddenly very interesting. Did anything about you as a person change such as being more or less forceful in your opinions, or perhaps taking an interest in political affairs either in school or washington D.C.? Those specific examples are not important, just trying to illustrate the wide range of possible new things that might have eventually come along with having the experience.

And then as time passed, months build up, do you think anything you do today is perhaps influenced by what happened those nights?

I am interested in subtle things even if you never made any connection between the experience and the new interests or changes, there might be some.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
slayerfan, ixc77

Hmm, spiritual warfare. I haven't done any research on this so I can only really just express what I gathered from short conversations with my father. Looking back, it's a subject I'd probably be really interested in, but at the time I was more caught up with being determined not to have our encounters being dismissed as "demons," so I didn't bring it up much. I think it has to do with fighting demons through means of prayer. I believe it's something he does passively though. In other words, he doesn't go out looking for trouble; he waits for it to come to him.

When my brother and I were staying at my father's wife's mother's house (as previously mentioned), my father stayed at his house over night. His reason was that he had to rewrite some numbers on these blue prints and he would be up all night working, so he wanted us to go off and have fun fishing and what not. I saw these blue-prints, by the way. Technically he wasn't supposed to show anyone because it was a building being built in Houston that has something to do with the space program... I think. If I heard the name of the company that was building it, I would definitely recognize it (I might get back to you on that one). Anyways, it was one of those things that could do a lot of harm in the wrong hands. He showed us anyways, of course, for our own amusement. I can't remember the blue-prints in detail, but it was really cool looking at stuff that was supposed to be secret. Some of the things in the building were really cool. I think one feature in the building was that certain sections of floors could be raised and lowered to higher and lower levels. Eh, I'm getting a bit off topic though. Well, while this was the reason that he said he was staying there overnight while we were at his mother and law's house, I always suspected that he might have been praying over the house or something of that sort. Blessing the house maybe? I don't know. Spiritual warfare. I haven't taken the time to look this up myself, but I'm sure you could find something on the net about it. Oddly enough, though, we didn't actually see any more of those little guys after we got back. I'm sure I could e-mail my father about it and ask exactly what it is he does with this spiritual warfare and what exactly he claims to have seen. Any other time I might even be able to get some details on some of the things he's been under contract to help construct, but he's in Iraq (I think, because he's only allowed to hint about where he is), so they might be monitoring/filtering e-mails or something. He works for Hala-Burton (spelling?), I think. Oh, if it seems odd that I don't know a lot of this stuff, it's because I only just got to know my father last summer. I'd only met him a few times before in my life.

Alexander Tau

That's an interesting question. My brother and I are always picking up on new things, it would seem. Even before these events. I'm an artist, that's something inherited. My father and grandmother are both artists as well. I've picked up music over the past few years; piano, guitar. I've always had an interest in martial arts. I watch c-span often. Since then I've picked up an interest in weapons and the making of. I like working with my hands a lot more now. Learning survival skills was interesting to me for a while. Oh, yes. My brother and I have both become a lot more physically active; making things, walking around a lot, lifting weights, wrestling... That's all I can think of at the moment. Let me know if that tells you anything, heheh.

EDIT: Add - as far as I know, my father was just a sonar technician while in the military. Low ranking. Went for the ever popular four year deal. Definitely not a military career man.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How could I have forgotten to mention this? I don't know how appropriate it might be for me to post this, but while I was in Texas I also became rather sick. I never had any fevers, vomitting, headaches or anything normally associated with being sick. What I did have was a serious case of diahrrea. It was very painful. At some points I had trouble even walking because of the cramping, stabbing pain in my abdomin. I know it sounds gross for me to mention, but I just thought maybe it might mean something to someone else. Eventually I went to the emergency room for this because it lasted for weeks. The doctor never did figure out what it was. Could that be related? Has that been reported before?

[edit on 24-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well no wonder they were terrified of you. I don't think they get danger pay for anal probing...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Cloudless Knight wrote:

"That's an interesting question. My brother and I are always picking up on new things, it would seem. Even before these events."

That helps a little but nothing jumps out at me. I do not usually explain what I am about to explain, but since I cannot see you face-face I am going to tell you why I asked.

My particular focus is on the changes that come along with major experiences. Anyone can say anything of course, but what is harder to fake is the results of what happened, the changes that are not easily seen as tied to the events. Someone once said that it is much harder for a Guilty person to act innocent than it is for an Innocent person to seem guilty. The guilty person has to deal with what they did and this colors their actions.

So far you seem reasonable and your story well told, so I am not suggesting that you are not being honest. But what I am looking for gives me clues to the totality of what happened (including things you do not remember as of yet).

So what I am looking are changes, things that did not interest you before the encounters but did afterward. An encounter like the one you described should make a significant impact on you, perhaps in ways that are not easy to detect.

Interest in self-defense, weapons, and the like are not uncommon, so I take that as part of the effects, but I wonder if there are others. How old are you and your brother BTW?

A.T
(-)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
99% of these cases can be explained by hypnagogic hallucinations. Take a look, it sounds like a textbook case: expage.com...

I suppose in this case it would be a hypnapomic hallucination, to be accurate.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Deleuze]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Alexander Tau

The only thing that I would think has changed in myself is my interest in the subject of extra-terrestrials on earth. Before, my interest was more of a passive "Yea, what if?" kind of attitude that your average person has when refering to aliens. Afterwards I started researching as much as I can about the subject. Anytime so much as a word of it surfaces in conversation, my ear immediantly perk up. Now I feel the need to be cautious when I walk around by myself at night, looking around every corner, wary of every shadow. Even after the "initial fear", I still carry a pocket knife on me at all times; even when sleeping. I can't speak for my brother, but for me, maybe being more physically active is my way of being prepared... Or maybe it's because I realize that there are creatures out there that are potentially more advanced than I, so I feel the need to better myself whenever I get the chance.

If there have been other changes, then they are too subtle for me to notice; so I apologize if I haven't really expressed the information you're looking for. I understand what you're going for though. I realize you can't just ask specifically what you're looking for because if I was a fraud I could just give you whatever answer would benefit my story.

Let me know if there's any other way that I can help to clarify my story.

Deleuze

I've looked into that as well. Hallucinations, sleep paralysis... I've heard it all. If you read carefully, you'll see that hallucination does not account for every detail that I've mentioned.

EDIT: I am currently 20 and my younger brother is 17.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join