It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here what some Mulsim scholars say about ((AL QAEDA))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi every one.

Although I put all what I know of the quotes from the Quran and Prophet Mhammad's sayings about Terrorism and especiallt this new bloody savage religion which is relevant to the new god (BinLaden), I will put here some of Muslim scholars about this issue.

www.csmonitor.com...

www.islam-online.net...

www.islamonline.net...

www.islamonline.net...

muttaqun.com...

iiie.net...

Unfortunatly, I didnt found a lot of fatwa (councelling) in English, but I have online the fatwas of the most famous leaders of Wahhabi Muslims against BinLaden but in Arabic. And the reply of Bin Laden against thae head leader whose name id Abdul Aziz Bin Baz.

Note* Wahhabies are (1% of Mulsims mostly found in Saudi Arabia) who are the most radicals and BinLaden follow their theology but eventhough, thir Wahhabi famous leaders are against him.

may Allah bless America and noble Americans who are against the head of terror Bush and his followers.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
At iiie.net...
it's said

(snip)"says he doesn’t “want to hear [the] history about the Crusades, or the U.S. foreign policy crap, or . . . comparisons [of Islam] to Christianity and Judaism.” Thus, while wanting Muslims to explain which Qur’an we are reading and which is the real Islam, he himself chooses not to explain the difference between the bible that the Crusaders and Conquistadors were reading and the bible he has been reading, nor to convince others why his Christianity is the “real” one.

Such a strategy not only lays upon Muslims a burden that believers in other religions refuse to bear themselves, but it also obscures the fact that the bloodiest conflicts, like the two World Wars, have had secular, not religious roots. Even those conflicts we think of as religious can be shown to be about power and resources, not merely ideology. This is no less true of the Crusades, than it is of the conflict between Catholics and Protestants in Ireland, or Jews and Muslims in the Middle East, or even the attacks of September 11th.

We might, therefore, be better served by trying to understand the political and economic conditions that engender conflicts and religious extremism; but this would require us to focus on the nature of our own foreign policies and also to recognize the complicity of secularism, capitalism, and liberal democracy in creating a global division of labor that, in privileging the few at the expense of the many, has provided the breeding grounds for much of modern day extremism, religious or not."

Please be aware that America contains many people who are close to mental illness due to to the horrendous complexities of modern life. They are in effect riders on a rapidly accelerating historical trip into the future, a future baffling to them and beyond their comprehension. The only truth based on wisdom that can be perceived is that a violent reaction against the future is probably not helpful in any real sense, and that other alternatives, although more mentally challenging and therefore more difficult, will be required.

Or, all civilized people can merely demand some sort of ritualized mass extermination horror. In the love for war. For the sake of simplicity. Or stupidity.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Islam

I have always enjoyed your posts as you give a great perspective into Islam... i myself try to inform people, but alas i havent studied the Qu'ran for many many years now and even when i did i was only young... before i broke from the religion. Although no longer Islamic, it pains me to see people like Osama using the name of the religion for evil deeds... but it pains me more to see bias and bigotry aimed at the religion from many in the western world who do not realise how similar Islam is to their relgions.

- Heres to you Islam keep up the good work

join