It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Aurora Theory!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Most black projects are Experimental Aircraft and weapons, the ones that don't get canceled might enter service.
But even the ones that get canceled they still serve purpose as the date learned form them is invaluable and most likely will go into design a next generation plane.

Right! Uhh, I'm guessing this was a reference to those who have no idea what black projects are?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have learned much today, reading this thread about military procurement and finance.

Of course, the fact that I have been doing aerospace/defense procurement and financing for the past 30 years, and this contradicts everything I know, is an indication that a lot of th stuff I read here is simply wrong.

Not all of it, mind you, maybe just ninety-five percent.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghost

Maybe new was the wrong choice of words! However, I am really Tim, and I did write this thread! My though behind this thread was to revive/bring up a theory. My point/though was, maybe the Pentagon has a secret Account, where they can draw mony as needed to support Black Reconnassance Aircraft Progrms. Maybe this Account is called the "Aroura Project." If we start with Aroura as an Umbrilla Project (and maybe a secret account), we can try to get a rough estimate of how many programs might be hideing under the "Aroura Umbrilla". Ok, Let's see if we can create a list:

TR-3 Black Manta (possible complement to the RC-135 Rivit Joint/Cobra Ball series
SR-75 Penatrator (might be a manned sucesssor to the SR-71 :puz

XR-7 Thunderdart (sucessor to the D-21 or some other deep penetration UAV)

If anyone else can think of a mystery plane that might be part of the "Aroura Project" please add to this list. Let's see if we can learn something about the mystery planes of the "Aroura Project". Now that I've made my screw up, and you've had your laughs, let's get down to busness. I really want to see what we can find! Please, Help me work on this list.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

The XR-7 Thunderdart is a fictional aircraft, and the deployment of the RQ-170 Sentinel stealth reconnaissance unmanned flying wing proves that the "TR-3" never existed and that any sightings of the supposed Black Manta were probably subscale models for the Boeing and Lockheed submissions for the canceled Quartz program.

<< 1   >>

join