It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity, evildoer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
www.seanhannityevildoer.com...

This is interesting, i stumbled upon it today.

I must admit i heard him today, and the man is rabid. Insane. Full of hate and vile.

This is incredible.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Er...The problem with the conclusions being drawn by the author of that page is that the "evil" refered to is what the author considers evil (SUVs destroying the environment, for example), not what Christianity considers evil.

Also, the premise that Hannity is a prophet is flawed. If anything, he would be considered a teacher, a leader if you will. Being a religious leader causes God to hold you to a higher standard than others (I believe this is mentioned in Timothy, but I could be wrong), but Hannity is not a religious teacher/leader. He's a political leader.

I especially loved this quote:

Right-wing pseudo-Christians are, in essence, not practicing Christianity. They are practicing their own wolf-in-barely-disguised-sheep's clothing brand of Satanism.

The Satanism described is not following the political ideology of the author. In my opinion, both liberal and conservative ideals would work in a perfect world, the question is how people will react (Tax cut for business vs. individuals, redistribution of wealth vs. ...Have no idea how to say this other option without sounding biased...You get the idea, I hope).

Finally, I'll close with a quote from that author, and a little commentary:

it eerily predicts Hannity's opposition to providing emergency water stations in the desert to avoid the continuing tragedy of undocumented aliens dying of thirst in such border desert regions

So now we have to not only allow illegal (note the author's use of undocumented instead of illegal. Makes it sound like they're obeying the law, but just don't have a paper trail or whatever) aliens through our borders at any time, but we're to set up stations for them to stop at and grab a drink if they're thirsty? I'm sure this same person would cry bloody murder if the border patrols hung out near them, too...

As to Sean today, he was rather angry. He seems to get like that when talking to a crowd as he did today. In the studio he's usually a bit more mellow. Must be the applause that makes him continue on until he's red in the face or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just threw the story out there, because he was fresh on my mind. I couldnt beleive that show today. He went over the fence, frannkly i dont know if he broke the law or not but geez...that dude is one crazy guy.

He should take something for HIS condition, you know?

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I saw the video. He didn't go over it, he went through a fairly large hole in it. The fence is also 3 feet away from the boarder (I guess so if someone damages it, they can be nailed by American law rather than having a big ol' extradition deal with Mexico over vandalism). So technically, he never did cross the border.

I do have to say, though, that if I was in his position and I read the report the democratic caucus in Arizona released, I'd be pretty rabid that day, too. However, not being in his place, I thought it was hilarious.

EDIT: Oh krump, it's out! I, when I'm home on time, occasionally watch Hannity and Colms! How much respect did I just lose in people's eyes here? Oh, wait...Y'all know I'm part of the religious right and like to call myself a neo-con just to piss off the folks who are trying to define the new conservative movement as evil. >giggle<

[edit on 4-20-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I doubt he did anything really illegal, since as JJ said he didn't actually cross the international border. I guess he could be charged with trespassing on government land, but that would so cause so much bad press for the gov't it would be a disaster.

Originally posted by junglejake
EDIT: Oh krump, it's out! I, when I'm home on time, occasionally watch Hannity and Colms! How much respect did I just lose in people's eyes here? Oh, wait...Y'all know I'm part of the religious right and like to call myself a neo-con just to piss off the folks who are trying to define the new conservative movement as evil. >giggle<

Well I'm the Grand Inquisitor of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, and I watch H&C almost everyday!

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, on his show he was inviting the Border Patrols to come arrest him, or, if they couldn't get out to him, he'd fly to Arizona to help them out. It was rather ironic, I thought, but he sounded pretty angry about the report released. It was actually the ACLU who called the border patrol on him (the same ones who allegedly were smoking pot on camera) and were laughed at. I guess the reaction kind of miffed them.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
HAHAHA. i watch hannity and combs too. Sean hannity is a good guy. not perfect but good from what i see anyway. But im christian so i guess im automatically not going to be considered to have a valuable or worthy opinon.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
not to go after anybody here but doesn't Hannity's particular vile and self righteous comments and ways of going after those he disagrees with, isn't that against your religion's Ideas the whole judge not lest ye be judge/ cast the first stone......

Its one thing I've never gotten about the religious right which at the core of its religion says that judgment should be made by its savior and only him.....I find Hannity and Coulter to be particular vile people. who do you justified given the clear and explicit views are the core of your religions justified having such judgmental people spearheading the religious right (not particularly hannity but say Delay and such) I mean hannity and coulter make O'reilly look like a liberal by comparison and that's saying a lot.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
oblivions,

I totally agree with you. i did say he wasnt perfect. But i think he is good at heart from what i see MOST of the time. But the judging thing i agree that christians like myself have to work on. But ALL people do it not just religious people. But i will say i try my best never to force people or judge their hearts. i merely disagree or dislike action. as far as im concerned some of the nicest people i have met in my life has been athiests and evolutionists. which again, reiterates we all need to be better at following Christs teachings.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

top topics

join