It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saying hello...again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do you ever get that feeling like if you cant see whats been going on, then nothing has really been happening??? Or is it just me!

My home computer died 2 weeks or so.

I have been reading some of the new posts and replys and all is normal. Not that it shouldnt be. My husband(umbrax) is the one who is addicted to this site more than myself, but I have contributed once in a while.

He is going crazy, although he wont admit it, without a computer. And I kind of feel guilty cause the day before our computer decided to die, I wished for it to break so that he would get off it and do some house work.

Now the computer is dead, my house is still messy, he's asking for a new computer, and to top it all off, my tooth hurts!...has nothing to do with this topic but felt like throwing it in.

K, well I will check in again....Good day to all you folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I can relate to that feeling sometimes. I feel for you and Umbrax not having a home pc, too bad it didn't help your cleaning situation, maybe you can make a deal, you'll agree to a new PC or a fix as long as the cleaning gets done first. It's hard to figure out finances in a messy house with a toothache.

new topics

join