It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OKC Bombing Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
junglejake,

thx for the audio link...I heard jayna b4 with shippers on BEYOND THE BELTWAY....isn't it curious, of all the archived audio...this one is missing ! it never was posted. now , does anyone think that's related to the fact it's PBS ?they were willing to air the show, but they don't want to archive a volatile show like that.
I asked where the show was, they never responded to my questions.

sad...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Tim Mcveighs final words from INIVICTUS:

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Then Captain, to Hell you must go. Thou shalt not Kill. An eye for an eye....

I cant help but wonder what caused this man to go sideways. What caused him not even to wince at the tragedy that he unveiled in terminating entire familys.

This people is the face of war. Weve seen this in Vietnam, the return of the first Guf war vets and even in men who have come back fram active duty in Iraq. They hurt some of their own familys and its on the rise. War is ugly. Personally, I dont think Mcveigh and Nichols had anyone else involved.
But Mcveigh serves as a lesson that we cant just identify mosques and foreigners, for there are every day looking people that for some reason take a wrong turn. While Mcveigh later attached the issue to the ATF fallout, I think it was merely a scapegoat. He was sick. An injured vet who broke and got Terry to help him. Sick deal. It really causes me to pause. So in thinking about supporting our troops, lets think about them after they come home too. Thats no cakewalk over there, and the mental stress is something that we have learned from history to address. I hope the veterans administration and the VA hospitals are listening. They are fighting for peace, and we need to help bring them peace back into their lives when they come home....

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
HIFIGUY,

seems to me, that mcveigh, is just another OSWALD.

there are soooooo many, non mcveigh additions to ok-city.

too many deliberate obfuscations to be a "normal" occurrance...

it spells out "inside job" to me [ and just exactly who and why, I could not say ]

but whoever set this in motion, is not concerned about being "discovered" , since they control all that is relevant to mass media.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yea i was watching a conpriracy show and it mention OKC bombing... They said FBI Had several whitnesses State they saw "arabic americans" around the ryder truck... And a streetlightcam caught 2 well known FBI terror sucpects in the Vicinity of the attcak 10 min prior to the blast.. these "facts" were dismissed at a request by federal attourney for the state of OK.. so hey I guess we were just looking for a person to blame...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In that book I listed earlier, it is believed that the Christian Right is the organized force behind the bombing. The militias that include white supremicists in OK.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
shadow watcher,

my gut says...nope [ where would a church get the devices used ? ] I'm not talkin' about the ANFO bomb either....cuz that bomb didn't do ALL of the damage done to the bldg !

but, could you elaborate a bit more for those of us unfamiliar with that book ?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
goose,

secret heartbeat of america , DVD , by daniel hopsicker [ a former NBC business-show producer , retired after 9/11 ] , interviews one of the mothers of the murdered boys, and covers the story pretty well [ IMO ]

in fact , I highly recommend getting his 5 DVD/ 2 book deal.

daniel hopsicker is one of the [ little heard ] good guys out there. trying very hard to get out the stories EVERYONE should be hearing on the 10 o'clock news [ but sadly, we all know that dog don't hunt no more ]

his books are good too. info you don't get on the news [ welcome to terrorland covers ATTA and company] , what a freak show.
then his book on barry seal ...oh man...this one goes all the way back to b 4 and including JFK !

you can view some of his clips from his DVD's on his [ kinda corny lookin' ] website . but the info is pretty good.

www.madcowprod.com...

lv me feedback , good or bad, if you get curious

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Toasted, I took one look at the website and put it in my favorites this will be one that I will be checking often for news. Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For the enquiring readers.
the FBI had full knowledge of and inspired, via agent provocetuers, the OKC bombing...

In this case... a series of recently ordered released (but not yet turned over) documents regarding inside sources for elohim city, states that the FBI were actively trying to inspire a bombing of OKC building (or other target) by the aryan freaks there...

they apparently thought it was a good idea to entrap them, using thier insiders, then they could come in and stop them before the bomb went off, and close down ELOHIM CITY and arrest the entire group... not a bad plan... illegal yes, but would have gotten rid of one of the most twisted white supremist groups in the nation...

but they did not realize the group would outsource the job to Mcveigh & Nichols...
according to the radio report...they were unsure if the group asked Mcviegh to do the job, or if he acted on his own motivation... but he got the idea directly from FBI agents that thought he would do the job as a group effort...

good plan gone bad
I would hate the be the FBI guy that had the original idea of inspiring the bombing to get a nice bust...
was it worth it?

link to the undercover agents story...
link

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
interesting theory, it might be prudent to wait until the documents are actually released to judge anything.

I thougt the prevaling conspiracy theory was that is was done to give the feds the right to crack down on militant groups, and that it was always planned on going all the way ?

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Not exclusive theorys...
it is both...
they instigated it to crack down on the white supremist group at elohom city... but in the larger scope... it is to crack down on all fringe groups...
gotta start somewhere...

but the original plan (if i understood the reporter correctly) was that they were going to stop the bombing before it happened... but the people they were watching were not the ones who did the job...

little did they know that the rogue Mcveigh would take the plan and run with it....
he snuck in under there radar with there own conceived plan...

I have found a summation of the info... unfortunatley it is on david ickes site... but at least he documents where the info came from... (a civil suit against Mcveigh and court ordered released documents)

link

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
thx for that info...I had just recently heard something briefly about that

which would kinda answer why the feds didn't want the JAYNA DAVIS AFFIDAVITS

they needed to control how this was goin' down, to cover their own sorry butts

any deviation from the damage control that was already in place, could not nor would not be tolerated.

and the absence of anyone still looking for "arab types" after that 1st days annoucement as such,
with NO followup COMMENT ON IT WHATSOEVER...raised my red flags.

well, it just gets curiouser, and curiouser, as time goes on....
and it seems like most have wrongly written this one off, too early...[ as planned , I'm sure ]

eh ?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Apparantly they met in Oklahoma and Moussai actually used Berg's laptop computer to send some e-mails. When the FBI interviewed Berg after 9/11, he claimed that Moussai was just a stranger on a bus that asked to use his laptop. Sounds kind of far-fetched to me and I believe there is a lot more to this story that hasn't been discovered or reported yet.

Yeah like how the hell do you send E-Mail from a bus?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just in case it needs to be said...
My untimely death would result in a barrage of people questioning the reason...
and suicide has never been a possibility... NEVER... FYI...
PS... and i drive very well...
I am also in good health.

so I better stay healthy...

too bad many of the people there that day hadn't had the same protection...

if they had, then the story would be quite different...

in short... The fbi didn't have a thing to do with the Murrah bombing...
nothing to see here... move along...

[edit on 5-7-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I can hardly imagine the FBI having anything to do with this.

This was a federal building. No motive. What was the overall effect?

Who stood to gain?

Mcveigh was a man on a mission. His final statement said it all....
The feds would have been all over this. With the advent of September 11th,
dont you think more evidence would have shown up?

Sometimes conspiracy can go a bit too far. FBI = OKlahoma

No way. Im sure their are some FBI agents reading these.

My condolences..

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well that info on HOWE was very interesting

I'd love to put a timeline together of what is known

from credible sources

just to refocus the big picture

cuz to me, things have changed a few times

each time some new info comes up , it changes the whole picture

so , the bottom line seems to be ;

an ordinary ANFO bomb could NOT have done the damage

an additional bomb had to of been inside the bldg

there was a sting of sorts going down , that went wrong

mcveigh was also an informant !

altho identified by jayna davis as hussein al-husseini the 2nd man is getting

some support as a MOLE who never DE-FUSED the bomb as planned [ FWIW ]

and people lied to hide the fact, that the gov't was playing a very dangerous game , and it cost a lot of lives in the process...

------------------------------------
well , just as was deducted about an impotent anfo device at okc getting credit for something it could not have done on its' own ,
so goes the logic for the wtc. we know wtc7 was a demo , and the fact that the towers came down like a demo , raises flags .

and the concrete was vaporised, not crushed, not to mention the pools of molten metal [ staying hot for weeks ]
[ not to mention , the odd anomalies in videos of flashes and lights , and reflections , in commercial footage ]

all point towards additional "help" which REALLY helped to bring down the towers not just the impact and the burning fuel .

------------------------------------

wow...

this book , on okc , is incredible ;

www.constitution.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yipes...I really dislike how obviously false conspiracies like Oklahoma Bombing being a conspiracy, or the Moonlanding was fake, or Elvis is alive continue to thrive. It takes away from the real conspiracies, such as 9/11 possibly being an inside job, the CIA/drug connection, the Franklin coverup, TWA 800 coverup, AIDS, etc. Those are far more credible conspiracies...Oklahoma was most definately the work of some wild eyed millitia men and extremists. I guess you could say its a conspiracy within that realm, but nothing outside. The assertion that Islamic terrorists were involved is strinkingly fantasy.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
did u bother to read any of this info ?

your comments are of those who have not read and do not know !

or are you just having fun ?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
did u bother to read any of this info ?

your comments are of those who have not read and do not know !

or are you just having fun ?

I tend to believe the Eolohim city/frinte extremist watch scenario...but that hardly qualifies to me as anything remotely "shadow government/new world order" related as people make it out to be. I mean heck, look at the date it happened, very significant within that extremist culture. I just feel people like to make some wide ranging conspiracy out of absolutely every well known event.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
may I suggest reading the third terrorist by jayna davis

www.jaynadavis.com...

then this one

www.constitution.org...

I think you'll find , that there is wayyyyyyyyyy more to this, than merely some harebrained " theory "

in fact , lies ,entrapment , double dealing ,deceptions , miscalculations ,back stabbing and espionage ,
and more "players" than you can dream of , let alone keep track of

enjoy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join