It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sex Offender' Tracking a Prelude to Citizen Tagging

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's an interesting question. Should DNA samples be taken when ever anyone is arrested, in much the same way that finger prints are taken? A sort of national genetic registery?

Is it really any more intrusive than finger prints? Much less so than 'chipping' or 'tagging'.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
With tracking devices the government will be able to say that they knew where you were at a given time and everyone will believe it even if those in authority are lying.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Back over 10 years ago when pet "chips" were still having problems like them falling out and the readers 'not working' the same company had already worked out 'readers' that worked from five K.m. away. but that was someting only known to those who had security passes to the offices(and their friends) and while more of our Freeways are being turned into Tollways, folk are already used to "being tracked". Now, after the London bombings our Mr. Howard has 'just thought' that the C.C.T.V. system London has would be a good idea, but we all have to worry when our conservative polititcians are worried about being forced to carry identity cards. Alot of "Pyramid climbers" are about to find out they never get their time at the top!
As to child sex offenders, there have always been too many sacrificeing children in whatever manner they get off on and it is only the many 1000's of people screaming for justice over the net (the one 'channel' they haven't locked us out of, yet) that any of it leaks into the main sream media, but the message we get is the same, LOOK AT ALL OUR BROTHERS GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER. YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM SO DON'T TRY.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I must agree djonsto77
I personally think the permanent ankle cuff with a GPS locator would help in the recent rash of child murders perpertrated by some sick son of a britches. I know here in S.W. Va. people who would dare to do such sick things to children would not last to nightfall in some counties.
I was also wondering if anyone can suggest a possible reason(s) for this rash of crimes? It there anything you can point to that would indicate a possible motive as to why at this point in time is our society allowing this to take place?

Yes I think that fatherless homes are too blame. If you read about serial killers and molesters, they come from really dark backgrounds. Usually overbearing mother, absent father, and sexually abusive and debased time being raised.

Hanging around the wrong crowd is a problem as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There's no need to track them. Let all the unnecessary prisoners go and put the sex offenders in there for life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join