It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albums Recorded To Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
One music album I have found which was recorded in synchronization with movies is Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins. One of the movies used is entitled Suspiria, a Dario Argento movie. This is an obvious match too.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What do you mean by this? Is it it like how you can play Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd alongside the Wizard of Oz, the music and lyrics correspond with the action?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i am the biggest fan of the pumpkins you will find, and i say what you claim is bulls.!!!!!!!!! first you claim the movies are cut to fit the records and suddenly its the other way!? and btw., you already claimed that the movie suspiria was cut to fit some eaglesrecords!

what reason should be there to do this anyway? to make a new hobby for a loser with to much time on his hand?

i think you are full of it, go seek a doctor or stop doing drugs, stop this noncence.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why would I have too much time on my hands compared with a Smashing Pumpkins fan, or someone who sits down in front of a tv for three or four hours a night after getting home from work? I'm sure you don't scream in the face of someone you see watching tv to "go seek a doctor or stop doing drugs, stop this noncence." No, these statements are reserved for people who ask questions, do experiments, and who somehow avoid becoming a brainless fan mentality (petty vampire mentality). This kind of hostility is only directed towards people who make discoveries and then attempt to communicate them."

Have you even tried the synchs yourself? How do you know I am wrong? Why would they make these synchronizations? Because it mirrors other forms of magic which involve one entity or "work" tapping into another to become wealthy or otherwise beautiful. This of course involves a complex technical understanding of a world which exists parallel to our own, a world which watches over our world from an unnoticed perspective. There are people walking around out there that have known about these particular synchronizations for years, but they say nothing of what they know. When you listen to their music or watch their movie, they are signalled by you who are transmitting all of the time, and they might decide to drop by invisibly and listen with you, drawing energy from you as they sit next to you and your stereo. Enthusiastic fans send stronger signals, and enthusiasm is energy.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
Why would I have too much time on my hands compared with a Smashing Pumpkins fan, or someone who sits down in front of a tv for three or four hours a night after getting home from work? I'm sure you don't scream in the face of someone you see watching tv to "go seek a doctor or stop doing drugs, stop this noncence."

EXACTLY.

There are people walking around out there that have known about these particular synchronizations for years, but they say nothing of what they know.

I was wondering about this. Why do you seem to be the only one to have pointed out these synchronizations on the internet thus far? I wouldn't expect the musicians and movie producers to point them out. But I would imagine that more than one individual would have let the cat out of the bag by now.

When you listen to their music or watch their movie, they are signalled by you who are transmitting all of the time, and they might decide to drop by invisibly and listen with you, drawing energy from you as they sit next to you and your stereo. Enthusiastic fans send stronger signals, and enthusiasm is energy.

How did astral vampires do this before movies and recorded music were invented? I believe that you implied, in another thread somewhere, that they use to do it through religions somehow.

Perhaps in some way related to the Ancient Alchemical Plays of various cultures, such as the Druids? Hence: Holy Wood.

"Not only was the mistletoe sacred as symbolic of the universal medicine, or panacea, but also because of the fact that it grew upon the oak tree. Through the symbol of the oak, the Druids worshiped the Supreme Deity; therefore, anything growing upon that tree was sacred to Him. At certain seasons, according to the positions of the sun, moon, and stars, the Arch-Druid climbed the oak tree and cut the mistletoe with a golden sickle consecrated for that service. The parasitic growth was caught in white cloths provided for the purpose, lest it touch the earth and be polluted by terrestrial vibrations. Usually a sacrifice of a white bull was made under the tree." - Manly P. Hall 33°

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join