It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies - Fact or Fiction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Right Now it looks like fiction but in a few decades or even years we could be zombies, or some of us could be fighting off hordes of zombies. You Never Know.
Dont forget about demz voodoo.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by GhostlyBigfoot]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ok, this might not be the best time/place to say this but: I have had nightmares about "zombies" for years. Not just your usual run of the mill kind of nightmare with a little sweat and the possibility you can finish out the night sleeping comfortably in your own bed.. but those nightmares that wake you up in a blood curdling scream with tears streaming down your face with the realization that SOMETHING's gonna get you and you'll not sleep a wink for the rest of the night.
The terrors began when I read some part of the Bible as a kid that stated when Jesus rose from the dead he brought with him thousands from their graves and had to put them all back, telling them it was not yet their time to rise. From there, it went on to The Night of The Living Dead movies when the people were being sought after in the ceilings. As an adult, I watched a couple of here-n-there movies with zombies in them once in a while, just to make sure it wasn't a childish fear. Until I watched the Will Smith movie about the virus that changed people, my night terrors had been far and few in between. Now, they're a weekly scenarios where I sleep less and fear flu viruses and such.
My question is this: Do you think that the governments of the world are contemplating on releasing a "virus" that could possibly turn every individual without the vaccine into something of the zombie-like nature which will ultimately destroy human-kind? What about those who's had the vaccine, how/where would they survive?
I do realize though, it's honestly a plague of my imagination but, it still terrorizes me at random times throughout the week/month/year. Even my friends laugh and tell me "If a zombie attacks/eats you tomorrow; It's just your time to die"... LOL!!
Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Listening

I too have had zombie nightmares since I was 3 years old. Recurring before I ever watched a zombie movie. And they only got worse and more terrifying since I got older. I dream in color and I can smell things in my dream soo..they have been plenty of rough nights.
My feelings are its possible. There are so many avenues it could happen through. I mean people are being prescribed beta blockers like chantex (Sp?) and then going into fits of rage. I'm not sure they are going to crave brains or anything but I think we should stop messing with so many neurons in our brains.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Zombies are real.
You can make them naturally, with plants, magic, or with chemical drugs.

With plants, have you heard of the stories in Haiti or wherever it was that people made others into zombies as slaves? And then with magic, nuff said(yes I believe in magic). And with chemical drugs, scientists have made them recently. I genuinely believe that a zombie apocolypse is a possiblity in the future.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MzAmbrosia

Yes! Betablockers. I have a lot of personal experience with psychotropics. DX

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join