It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GREEK COURT LIFTS BAN ON JESUS CARTOON (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seems the cartoon book of Jesus as a reefer smoker not offensive after all.

story.news.yahoo.com
A Greek court on Wednesday has lifted a ban on selling a cartoon book from Austria depicting Jesus Christ as a drinking buddy of Jimi Hendrix and a marijuana-smoking, naked surfer.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is so very apropos as we continue religion bashing as our new hobby world-wide.
But this is an opinion we have no way of dis-proving, do we?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This story makes two in the past few hours that only has one line intros and nothing to the story. Is this perhaps a test by the powers to be to see if others are truly watching

Yup must have been a test since it is already moved

[edit on 4/14/2005 by shots]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Shots;

Please forgive me for wasting you time in reading this.
I am new here and was trying a news submission..

Sorry...

sir-one

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It doesnt evan make sence. Marijuana is from south america. How would it make it to Isreal, Rome? Whats up with them greeks? First they almost didnt get the olympic buildings done and now this. A bit to much:w:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Croat, I think the real question is...Why are people believing it could be possible that Jesus was actually a pot smoking drinking buddy of HENDRIX?!

As for allowing it to be published, any of y'all who have read my posts on the subject know I'm a staunch believer in freedom of speech. As soon as you censor something, people want it all the more. Plus, it's good to get lunacy and hatrid into the light instead of hiding it in darkness.

Ephesians 5:11-13a (NIV)

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what such people do secretly[,] but everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that becomes visible is light.

After all, the history books don't have a president Duke -- he was afforded his freedom of speech and became a grand wizard of the KKK before trying to get into politics. He spoke, and the newspapers quoted. As for Robert Byrd...Well, somehow he got a pass a few months refering to african americans as "'n-word's", but that's a topic for another thread.

EDIT: Darn slash...

[edit on 4-14-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Please forgive me for wasting you time in reading this.
I am new here and was trying a news submission..

Sorry...

siriuslyone, don't be discouraged from further ATSNN reporting, we need more news.

Please review the guidelines for ATSNN stories and try again.

These links will help you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join