It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiraspol - Moldova - Mafia in Uniform

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think they are safe. He doesn't have the resources to finish what he started in the Ukrainian. 👍

a reply to: Hellmutt

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Mysterious Explosions

Something is going on in Transnistria...

BBC: Transnistria and Ukraine conflict: Is war spreading?

5 hours ago

Mysterious explosions in Transnistria, a breakaway Russian-controlled territory in Moldova bordering on Ukraine, have raised fears that the Ukraine conflict may be spreading.

Separatist authorities said Ukrainian "infiltrators" were responsible. But Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has blamed Russian special services.

An official has said Russian speakers in Moldova are being oppressed.

This is the same excuse used to justify the invasion of Ukraine.

The Kremlin says it is watching the situation closely and "it is a cause for concern".

A flare-up in Transnistria could destabilise Moldova and open up a new front in the Ukraine war.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellmutt

Was Alexander Lebed murdered?

A previously posted video show Lebed saying on 60 minutes the part about "over 100" suitcase nukes "of a total of 250" that was missing, and that he didn't know where they were. That part is quoted in this video (starting just after 2 minutes) and also some other quotes by him on the subject of suitcase nukes that was stored in Transnistria, where he was the boss of the Russian base in Tiraspol. I don't know whether Polonium (that was used to murder Litvinenko and Arafat) are used to prime these devices a short time before they can eventually be detonated. I've heard it somewhere, but I'd like to know if it's true.

edit on Sun 7 May 2023 by Hellmutt because: wrong video

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Prime Target

I haven't had my eyes on this area for a while, but there are some updates and interesting details in this video from Sky News two days ago. Most of this 12½ minutes video is focused on Transnistria.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join