It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Bill Clinton was bombing the hell out the Middle-East.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

excuse me sir

what planet are you living on? the president signs what he is told to sign. he wakes up in the morning and his secretary tells him what he is going to do today and what he is going to sign today. they start this conditiong as soon as they decide they are going to enter politics. then when they put him to bed they tell him what he is going to say tommorow and he memorizes it as he is instructed to

what did you think his job was?

tut

Earth.
Where are you now?

========================================

Well there Mr T

I am on earth at present this is where I spend most of my time now, as here is where I am needed most. You know goes with the territory, part of the job, take the good with the bad, all that stuff.
BTW did you catch the speech they wrote him for breakfast. They should have given him more time to study, maybe then he could have read it.
There was one excellent Freudian slip in it that made me chuckle and think of his "no student left behind program" and how he must wish he were in it.
It was when he was supposed to read ' and more soldiers from other countries will arrive' his holier than thou sub-conscious replaced arrive with 'arise', more like a biblical prophecy. He was under a lot of stress with Uncle Rummy looking over his shoulder.

tut lol

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Exactly, this is what I've been trying to say.
Republican = criminal.

" On August 20, 1998 Bill Clinton launched 79 cruise missiles at seven defenseless targets in the Middle East. One was a pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan called El Shifa. "

So, if I understand you, I guess it was not a criminal act. Bombing a pharmaceutical factory was probably an honorable act.

Huuum, there is something that I don't understand. When a Dem bomb a country, it's ok. When a Rep bomb a country, it's NOT ok. Ok, what's going on here ?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If he bombed them he was accused of wagging the dog. If he did nothing he wasn't fighting terrorism. The Republicans were like the girlfriend from hell whom no guy could please!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And I guess Clinton is the guy that tried to please every girl. No wonder all these presidents are wanting to visit cuba. Cigar anyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
If he bombed them he was accused of wagging the dog. If he did nothing he wasn't fighting terrorism. The Republicans were like the girlfriend from hell whom no guy could please!

And of course, like he's a republican, it doesn't apply to GWB ?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I find it funny that when a few nations in northern Africa express a passion for Clinton (Somalia sure as hell hasn't)...the Democrats say that "Africa" loves Clinton...and when Bush visits 5 countries, and doesn't spend much time with even those countries because he's there purely on business...Democrats say that Bush must Hate black people...

Is it just me....or does anyone else view Democrats as a bit moronic?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico

Exactly! if Bush had'nt started the "W.O.T." then, he would be accused of the same thing, kind of a lose lose situation

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
On August 20, 1998 Bill Clinton launched 79 cruise missiles at seven defenseless targets in the Middle East. One was a pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan called El Shifa. A pair of outstanding articles in Covert Action Quarterly (CAQ, Winter, 99) illustrates what a colossal crime was committed by this act of terrorism from our now-unimpeachable president.

�...the bombing will inexorably cause the suffering and death of tens of thousands of innocent people all over Africa, many of them children, by depriving them of basic medicines against malaria, tuberculosis, and other easily curable diseases.�

Oh yeah, I know. It's ok. After all, Bill Clinton is a Democrat. Only Republicans have wrong when they bomb a foreign country. And when a Democrat do it, he has right because he's doing it in a " democratic " manner.

Africans childrens and parents can say now : " Thank you Bill "

Actually, the African populace loves Clinton based upon his last trip there. He mingled with the local peoples, hung out with Mandela,and had a good ole time....unlike Another president I know of who was greeted with rampant storms of protests which is kinda common for him worldwide.

So, please don't act like you sympathize with the African polulace when you clearly don't.

bush hater. bush nevre bombe a medicine plant, or even the chinees embasy in yugoslavia.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
How can you say Clinton is loved in Africa?

Try going to southern Africa sometime...They can give a rat's patoosh about America, or Bill Clinton.

Fact is Bill Clinton bombed that pharmaceudical plant, and guess now where most of Africa buys their medicines from...AMERICA!

Yeah way to go Clinton!

At least Iraq ISNT about Oil, regardless of what ever messed up crud you can come up with to try and say it is.

finally some one here says that says iraq was not about oil!

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've been sayin that for a while. I wouldnt say that Bill Clinton was a criminal for bombing that plant, I'm sure he thought it had something else going on there. I dont think Bush is a criminal either. I havent seen him do anything bad yet. Aside from WMD's. However I dont think he knowingly lied about that. I would think of that as more of an intelligence failure. (I'm still giving them time on WMD's though). It might have been good if the war HAD been about oil, I mean gas prices are out of control. I have asked this many times and not gotten an answer; WHEN IS THE DAMN OIL GETTING HERE!?

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Tyriffic

excuse me sir

what planet are you living on? the president signs what he is told to sign. he wakes up in the morning and his secretary tells him what he is going to do today and what he is going to sign today. they start this conditiong as soon as they decide they are going to enter politics. then when they put him to bed they tell him what he is going to say tommorow and he memorizes it as he is instructed to

what did you think his job was?

tut

Earth.
Where are you now?

========================================

Well there Mr T

I am on earth at present this is where I spend most of my time now, as here is where I am needed most. You know goes with the territory, part of the job, take the good with the bad, all that stuff.
BTW did you catch the speech they wrote him for breakfast. They should have given him more time to study, maybe then he could have read it.
There was one excellent Freudian slip in it that made me chuckle and think of his "no student left behind program" and how he must wish he were in it.
It was when he was supposed to read ' and more soldiers from other countries will arrive' his holier than thou sub-conscious replaced arrive with 'arise', more like a biblical prophecy. He was under a lot of stress with Uncle Rummy looking over his shoulder.

tut lol

You must post a link if you want me to understand the convoluted theory you state.

I didn't understand a word of what you were saying.
Sorry

top topics

<< 1   >>

join