It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

What in the world is that!!! Has anyone else seen this report before maybe somewhere else? Are they real?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It looks like some type of unborn animal fetus at a very early stage petrified thousands of years ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
its been three years, and the supposed dna test has either never occured or results were never published.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Has anyone got any more info on this like the dna results ?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Probably because the "dna" tests show it to be made of wood, hehe...
A while back, many such tiny aliens (wood carvings) were sold on E-Bay, etc. I'd imagine this likely turns out to be one. As one said, no followup after all this time. There's a kind of fig tree in India that produces a pod that looks like a little alien to, can't remember the name offhand, but it's actually pretty striking.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There's a kind of fig tree in India that produces a pod that looks like a little alien to, can't remember the name offhand, but it's actually pretty striking.

Begins with an Nem...forgot the name, but anyway, I heard that geneticist were doing DNA test on these 'Pod people', but the last I heard these pods were November of last year. Not sure whether or not the testing concluding that these pods were foliage.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know what that is!! It's proof positive Xenomorphs have been on Earth before. Paul W.S. Anderson has been vindicated.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think it's a mummified cat fetus. It's been around before but I can't find the thread, sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Couldn't it be some type of plant growing from it's seed?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This one is indeed a cat fetus, I think it has been on ATS before...

new topics

top topics

join