It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Secret conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Truth hunter, Interesting.

As for the mandate driving license I was reffering to Texas you know the state where Alex jones actually stood up and made his voice known and proudly. They arrested him. For not giving up his finger print. Unless you commited a crime you should not have to produce a finger print, urine or any other DNA testing material for that matter!

Who controls the british crown???
The same people who control the world bank, The federal reserve and other private companies alike.

Who keeps the metric system down???
What???

Who keeps atlantis off the map???
We don't, we don't. Seeing as though we don't even know where it is.

Who keeps the martians under wraps???
They do, they do, they do.

Who holds back the electric car???
We do not hold this back. The power hungry businessman does to keep the profits from falling.

Now seeing as though you have enough intellect to answer such trivial questions maybe you could answer a few that are a little off subject.

1. Who owns the biggest sattelite channeling system in the WORLD and just happens to own a few of the biggest newspapers in the UK???

2. Who has a say in what laws are passed in any country as they sure as hell don't like to let the public decide???

3. Why do you live in such ignorance??? Why can you not accept that fact that there are bad people out there and they do not care who or what they destroy to get what they want!

The Group of Thirty

Founded in 1978, this has become the world’s leading international financial consultative group, comprised of 30 leading figures from economic and financial arenas. It describes itself as a non political organisation that explores issues of business practice and public policy, suggesting measures to improve the functioning of the international financial system… (for bankers and big business etc. rather than the population as a whole?) Members include Mervyn King - Governor of the Bank of England,, Stanley Fischer – Deputy Managing Director of the IMF , and the Governors of the Bank of France and the Bank of Japan. The Chairman is Jacob Frenkel who recently took over from former US Federal Reserve boss Paul Volcker. Frenkel is chairman of international merchant bankers Merrill Lynch and a former Governor of the Bank of Israel. [2]

In reality, there are many more organisations and many possible links between them. For example, the US funded “British American Project for the Successor Generation” has been responsible, since the 1980s, for recruiting young up and coming British politicians and media people and taking them on expenses paid trips to the US to educate them in the virtues of the “American dream” . The message is – stick with us boys and girls and you will go far… And many have done just that, for example Neil Kinnock, Blair, Mandelson, Mo Mowlam, George Robertson plus various Labour party advisers and policy makers, not to mention Radio 4 “Today” programme presenter James Naughty and BBC 2 Newsnight presenter Jeremy Paxman. [3]

Of all these secretive private forums you might say, so what – it’s essential that top people get together to discuss and plan global affairs - what right has anyone to impugn any improper motives on their part – they are doing the best they can for us all. If that’s really the case, why the secrecy? And look at the evidence out there all around us. In a world where more than one billion people live in absolute poverty, let’s take a careful look at what the outcome of all this really is.

Please do not insult my intelligence. Now it may sound like i'm being serious well maybe I am 100% serious. Is this not a discussion forum into the unquestionable (conspiracy) and yet time and time again I see people like yourself telling others to shut up and mind their own business. BS. or simply trying to debunk claims or worst yet just downright take the P out of them.

If I ask a question I expect an answer. Its as simple as that really, look at the millions that are in poverty and 3rd world nations. 3rd World debt could be erased quite easily. On that note I'm sure all debt could be erased, it will happen, maybe not now maybe in 2 years maybe 2012 no one knows but one thing is sure, these people that create the fear that other people live in all their life will have to answer to someone, someday.

Now I didn't see you say a thing about the CCTV question. I'm sorry did I stutter. Why do we need CCTV in the town centres and just about every place where there is a money transaction happening. Now everyone should know that if you put cameras up the crime will stop in that particular area so therefore the crime is moved down the road, so we just put one or two cams there and here and there and here, Before you know its George orwells - 1984.

Do you know why there is no protest towards the G-8 meetings etc. etc. I tell you. There is and it happens everytime they hold such meetings. The media is being controlled to such extent that any protester simply get ignored by the mainstream media.

www.indymedia.org...

I'm sorry did I catch a verve???

edited general quote -nygdan

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
Truth hunter, Interesting.

Yeah...I mixed it around a bit to fit my needs, but I read Latin.

As for the mandate driving license I was reffering to Texas you know the state where Alex jones actually stood up and made his voice known and proudly. They arrested him. For not giving up his finger print. Unless you commited a crime you should not have to produce a finger print, urine or any other DNA testing material for that matter!

You'll get no argument from me about that...however in Missouri now anyone who holds a state license (funeral director, Real Estate Appraiser, etc.) has to give a set of finger prints. I don't like it, but I wouldn't have either license if I'd refused.

Who controls the british crown???
The same people who control the world bank, The federal reserve and other private companies alike.

Obviously that reference to the Stonecutters episode was FAR too arcane a reference for you, I'll delete the remainder without comment....

Now seeing as though you have enough intellect to answer such trivial questions maybe you could answer a few that are a little off subject.

1. Who owns the biggest sattelite channeling system in the WORLD and just happens to own a few of the biggest newspapers in the UK???

2. Who has a say in what laws are passed in any country as they sure as hell don't like to let the public decide???

3. Why do you live in such ignorance??? Why can you not accept that fact that there are bad people out there and they do not care who or what they destroy to get what they want!

Aw now you hurt my feelings

It's funny though that you're calling ME ignorant when YOU weren't smart enough to recognize a joke post when you saw it. Hmmmm.

Please do not insult my intelligence. Now it may sound like i'm being serious well maybe I am 100% serious. Is this not a discussion forum into the unquestionable (conspiracy) and yet time and time again I see people like yourself telling others to shut up and mind their own business. BS. or simply trying to debunk claims or worst yet just downright take the P out of them.

LOL! It IS supposed to be a discussion forum, lately it's been a feeding frenzy for trolls. We needed a chuckle. Sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

If I ask a question I expect an answer.

Ooo! Sounds like a threat. Too bad for you one doesn't always get what one wants, huh?

Its as simple as that really, look at the millions that are in poverty and 3rd world nations. 3rd World debt could be erased quite easily. On that note I'm sure all debt could be erased, it will happen, maybe not now maybe in 2 years maybe 2012 no one knows but one thing is sure, these people that create the fear that other people live in all their life will have to answer to someone, someday.

Suggestion. Why don't you start an actual THREAD on that subject so it may (or may not) be discussed. This isn't it.

Now I didn't see you say a thing about the CCTV question. I'm sorry did I stutter. Why do we need CCTV in the town centres and just about every place where there is a money transaction happening. Now everyone should know that if you put cameras up the crime will stop in that particular area so therefore the crime is moved down the road, so we just put one or two cams there and here and there and here, Before you know its George orwells - 1984.

Hey...I'm against them being at traffice lights, but my small city of Cape Girardeau, Missouri has them all over now. Pretty scary stuff I'll admit. But the thing is...no one called and asked me if they could put them there and they would frown if I tried to take them down. Know what I mean?

I'm sorry did I catch a verve???

A VERVE? I hope not. Those things can be pretty nasty, 'specially if they haven't had all their shots.

Looks like I caught a NERVE with you though. You're far too serious...you really should relax a bit. Life's too short!

Be well.

Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur

I'm sorry that you took a thread so seriously that was intended to introduce a bit of levity and break the stress that's running rampant.

Sheesh! Lighten up.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Vah! Denuone latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur

Yes you were.

$hit, I let the ancient reptillians get the holy grail and now the elephant man is going to eat the pixies whatever shall we do!!!!

Is this joking enough for you. I do try and have a laugh but sometimes the facts are slapping you in the face and yet the people just lay down and say do something. So we get these nifty things called, thumbscanners and cameras and my favorite is good old fasioned blatant lying to the populous using the biggest news agencies in the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

$hit, I let the ancient reptillians get the holy grail and now the elephant man is going to eat the pixies whatever shall we do!!!!

Perhaps we could toss the trolls in there with them. 'course then we'd have to give him some Listerine to get the taste out of his mouth.

Is this joking enough for you.

Yes, that's much better. A little levity is good for the soul.

I do try and have a laugh but sometimes the facts are slapping you in the face and yet the people just lay down and say do something. So we get these nifty things called, thumbscanners and cameras and my favorite is good old fasioned blatant lying to the populous using the biggest news agencies in the world.

I whole-heartedly agree. I don't like thumb scanners, CCTV's (especially on traffic lights, etc) and the liberal media is a DANGEROUS thing.

I'm just here to battle the bozo's who keep saying that the Freemasons are the ones behind it and that the Illuminati are controlling the Freemasons. That's a good joke!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i think alien abductions cause the freemasons to have grammers problems , i really does ....

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Perhaps we could toss the trolls in there with them. 'course then we'd have to give him some Listerine to get the taste out of his mouth.

I think domestos bleach should do the trick

I have got to agree with you on this one, there are people people who seem to think Freemasons are satan or sommin'. Somehow I don't think so.

When I say "I expect an answer" I do not mean it as a threat.

IE: So Mr Blair why did you join the bilderberg group just before you became prime minister??? Now I expect a decent answer from him. If not, it would show he had something to hide. Else he would answer the question.

Same goes for any other politician. If I ask a question I expect an answer.
I pay my taxes so these people can run the country but when they start bringing anti-terrorism bills and new laws that we do not get a say in this says to me "Tyranny" or "Nanny state" on the biggest scale possible. I could just be diving in at the deep end here but then again thats me and my theological mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I think domestos bleach should do the trick

I have got to agree with you on this one, there are people people who seem to think Freemasons are satan or sommin'. Somehow I don't think so.

When I say "I expect an answer" I do not mean it as a threat.

IE: So Mr Blair why did you join the bilderberg group just before you became prime minister??? Now I expect a decent answer from him. If not, it would show he had something to hide. Else he would answer the question.

Same goes for any other politician. If I ask a question I expect an answer.
I pay my taxes so these people can run the country but when they start bringing anti-terrorism bills and new laws that we do not get a say in this says to me "Tyranny" or "Nanny state" on the biggest scale possible. I could just be diving in at the deep end here but then again thats me and my theological mind.

I whole-heartedly agree. But I've (unfortunately) had to deal with a LOT of politicians local, state and U.S. and I've figured out one thing for sure....if they have to lie to avoid a question they will, but mostly they just "side step" it. ...and that goes for politicians on BOTH sides.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You guuuuuuuys! What happened to making fun of people!?!? When did this thread turn serious!? Lighten up, will ya!?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry double post. Why's ATS so slow to submit data?

[edit on 11-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ok, Like i said before. If you don't like something, change it!

This is how I feel about politics, The people should be in charge. Not the police. Not the army. Not policians. Not religion etc. etc. The people should rule. Hence why I get so strong on my views and posts.

Think how much better you would feel knowing that the 3rd world will have no debt and it was you who helped.

Think of all the people that believe in ET's and UFO's and you could be the person who tells them wether they are right or not.

Think of the billions of £/$ of drugs that are pushed through the countries of the world which you could help to stop.

Who is smarter you or them??? Is one voice really good enough (presidents, kings and queens, prime ministers) why not let the masses decide what laws get passed etc. etc.

I once heard a politician say "Listen my friend, Do you really think all the senators really read everything that is law, this would take a very long time to pass laws." (I know these are not the exact words and who the senator/governer was but I think it was an interview with Michael moore) need I say more, this obviously says we don't care what laws get passed.

So why not take a stand against your government just as Alex jones did. I know whats coming, yeah and get arrested, yeah right! Exactly thats what they plan to do anyway with the "suposed" concentration camps in the US. If everyone takes a stand what happens then, they really can't throw you all in jail. Can they???

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The reply is not to anybody special but most of you. I think you're a bunch of very funny guys (at least you try hard:duh
BUT my guess is you're trying to be so smart because you know THEY are watching you not out there but IN HERE. That means the smarter your post the more qualifying for YOU to become a member. Hypocrits!
And for the watchers: it won't help to make fun of it, your strategy of disinformation is way to obvious! Now what?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_falcon_XXI
The reply is not to anybody special but most of you. I think you're a bunch of very funny guys (at least you try hard:duh
BUT my guess is you're trying to be so smart because you know THEY are watching you not out there but IN HERE. That means the smarter your post the more qualifying for YOU to become a member. Hypocrits!
And for the watchers: it won't help to make fun of it, your strategy of disinformation is way to obvious! Now what?

"Now what?" NOW WHAT.

Well.....I'm NOT supposed to tell you because they might take away the 42 1/2 Masonic Degree from me and depose me as Exalted Commandant of Southeast Missouri, but I'll tell you "now what"

...are you ready?

....here it comes.....

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Do you REALLY believe anyone of any consequence has enough free time on their hands to monitor THIS site? C'mon Falcon. Been reading FAR to much fiction and fundamentalism, haven't you?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

C'mon dude, everyone is just blowing off some steam. This is a heated forum and once in a while "chuckling" reduces the stress. I see this as a good thing, let's not blow it by getting personal.

Signed................

Sq. Rt. 4761.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry intrepid, was I too subtle? Never believe what you see at the first sight...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

Masons are now saying they control the British Crown?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Did I miss something?

Masons are now saying they control the British Crown?

There you go, that's the spirit.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
that's it! i'm filing for Anti-social Insecurity and starting my retirement from the re-tread shop effective immediately!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
... and senrak: the
is mine, gotcha

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe this can be a thread entirely for irony!

Because we all know America is named after the Royal Family of Britain (due to them descending from the Amerike family),
the Stars and Stripes were the on Family Crest (before 1500 even),

and that the daughter of King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth (the Virgin Queen)
actually gave birth to a son (which has never been publicly revealed, as is evident in her 'Virgin' title) who was raised by the Bacon family.

He grew up to write Shakespeare, and then the Masonic Rituals, as well as organizing the entire degree structure as it existed at that point, as he knew well how to grab a man's imagination, and work on his psyche (as is evident in his work as Shakespeare),

the perfect author for the new Mystery Schools which the royalty were going to use to give average men a sense of power and excitement, to keep them loyal to the Crown without realizing it.

This was to be the perfect vehicle for starting the world's first "free" country with free "masons" 100 years later.

Ah ha ha, I'll save Karnes the trouble,
awbawbawb!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

... and senrak: the
is mine, gotcha

LOL! Yeah...you just wait 'till I disclose the TRUE secrets of the $100 bill!

(Someone please loan me a $100 dollar bill....)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join