It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Identified.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i doubt "HITLARY" will be the A/C, but i wouldnt be surprised if she set on his lap...figure of speech of course...or maybe not ...

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When the ANTICHRIST will be identified will be too late for many....

That is why we are to look for signs in the New Testament as was prophesied by Jesus Christ....

We are to look at the signs before his coming....
Signs are all around us...

When the Antichrist does show up........he wont say ''Hey Its me...the ANTICHRIST...gee, if he did that....then great! we needn't have to worry!

aND CANNOT BE A FEMALE....
helen

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, if you beleive int he anti-christ I'll naturaly assume (assumptions by chance are usually incorrect but, I'll take a shot) that you beleive the full contents of the Bible. The anti-christ will in fact be a man. The anti-christ may rise from the secret society of the freemasons. The leadership and degree of Christianity (love, peace, and harmony) are all in line for the perfect deception for a man's ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't think it's Hillary, but it could be Bill. If Bill gets to be UN Secretary General and Hillary's in the White House, she'll be helping him.

edit:
I mentioned this in a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/22/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Also, the anti-Christ will not be from the U.S.
Face it, we are not going to be important in the last days. Care to speculate why?

China and India makes up a third of the worlds population and they both rise in power. The powers of all other countries will fade into nothing beside them. And now they have just started to cooperate with each other...

US and EU will end up as vassal states to Indo-China.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Ghaele]

I wouldn't go that far. China and India are well populated but, they don't have enough money for their citizen and to make a world domination attack as far as I know. It may be thousands of years before India or China ever get that powerful.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I doubt Hillary or Bill are the anti-christ, though they surely aren't my favorite people! Though, DJohnston, your theory is somewhat plausible. Moreso than Hillary being the A/C.

It wouldn't surprise me to see her as the first woman president. It wouldn't please me, but not shock me. The woman is *anything* but stupid(smarter than Bill!) and people seemed to love Bill so much, I wouldn't be surprised if people voted for her, just to get him back into office by proxy.

God help us

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Anti Christ...........Instead of/in place of Christ.....
He will be in his thirtees..........like Christ our Lord was.....

He will be a Military man.....who will supposedly solve the worlds problems at the time of much misfortanes in the world......many will see him as a type of saviour .....
He will be known to a select few at first.......but then all will hear about him....

The two olive trees in Revelation?
These are the TWO prophets who will also testify against the Antichrist......calling him a lier and deceiver.......
Elijah(Elias) and Enoch....will have power to shut the heeavens so that it wont rain and nothing will grow.......
Food will become scarce.........and many will receive the mark because of FOOD ......
That is why Jesus Christ said that ''man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matt. 4:4).

Web site ,...QUOTE//// For this reason those who do not participate in this meal (liturgy) usually suffer hunger.
Hear how God threatens such hunger and places it along side punishment and torture: "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send forth a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the word of the Lord..." (Amos 8:11)

www.orthodoxinfo.com...

helen......

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
She will be the next President and seems to wear the pants.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw an interesting interview last night on a compliation of a "sightings" type series. A woman claimed to have actually spoken to Nostrodomus in a vision and he gave her specific information regarding the anti-christ. According to her:

• He was born in Jerusalem in February, 1962
  • He was educated in Egypt and would have been in University there in 1987

That would make this person 45 now. She said he will rise to power in the mid-East and everyone will love him and hail him as the peacemaker for the region.

I don't necessarily believe it, but it was interesting. Does anyone have any info on a person that would fit the description?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
if he's the anti-christ does this mean he WON'T throw 99.9% of humanity into an eternal lake of fire for not believing in him and his invisible/intangible dad?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
thats a long way to go for a hilary joke/smack......what about conde rice ? she has pres written all over her, and W can just ask his daddy to get her elected........

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how many predictions have been made here!? Not a single one has panned out, ever....why do people make silly predictions......and this is one of the silliest!
Hillary the anticrist

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

According to her:

• He was born in Jerusalem in February, 1962
  • He was educated in Egypt and would have been in University there in 1987
    [/l

That would make this person 45 now. She said he will rise to power in the mid-East and everyone will love him and hail him as the peacemaker for the region.

That would make him 43 now.
I don't see many of the US and Europe, following blindly, anyone of middle-eastern decent.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ugh. Hal Lindsey has done one heck of a job. How do I get a gig like that?

Hillary can't be the anti-christ because ... Revelation is a work of fiction based on mysticising Daniel and allusions to events 2000 years ago. The sshow's over folks. Go home.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Anti Christ...........Instead of/in place of Christ.....
He will be in his thirtees..........like Christ our Lord was.....

Good post helen, I see you know your scriptures.

He will be a Military man.....who will supposedly solve the worlds problems at the time of much misfortanes in the world......many will see him as a type of saviour .....
He will be known to a select few at first.......but then all will hear about him....

All above I agree with, but for the military man. The Antichrist is out now and I didn't see any military background in his background.

His name is SaadEddine Hariri image search has him, google search has him.

counting the alphabet 1 thru 26, his first name adds up to 66, his second name comes to 65, together....6665.

He fits all the descriptions of him.

Tc..

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The anti-christ is someone people actually like, so it can't be hilary.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If there is an Anti Christ bent on taking over the world and condeming us all to Hell etc etc etc wouldn`t it have happened years ago when the world`s population was weak and vunerable.Even at the turn of the 20th Century it would have been so easy but now in modern times.Don`t make much sense other than peoples parannoia

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I always thought the anti-christ might become a respected leader of the EU and lead a battle for the West against the East in a tiny little battle at Megiddo in the Middle East. Just think how awful it will be for any future world leader now if anything paranormal happens to him/her. He/she will have tons of people accusing him/her of being the anti-christ.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A woman who sits atop of a horned beast shall be the anti-christs nation NOT the anti christ itself.

The European Union has a statue of a woman sitting on a beast of burden in front of its parliment in Brussels. I suggest you look there.

Also the Anti-Christ shall rule over a nation made up of many other nations: again EU

The 'woman or 'whore' in the bible will wear a crown of thorns. EU flag looks like and is widely known as a crown of thorns.

Also the anti-christ isnt so much a person but a group of people ruled by a leader.

I'm keeping a close eye on the EU. A close eye indeed.

The first BIG clue to the AC identity or the fact the AC is here is that the AC will forge a 7 year peace in Israel. Is rael will be wiped out after 7 years in a sneak attack by all the arab states backed by russia.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
A woman who sits atop of a horned beast shall be the anti-christs nation NOT the anti christ itself.

The European Union has a statue of a woman sitting on a beast of burden in front of its parliment in Brussels. I suggest you look there.

Also the Anti-Christ shall rule over a nation made up of many other nations: again EU

The 'woman or 'whore' in the bible will wear a crown of thorns. EU flag looks like and is widely known as a crown of thorns.

Also the anti-christ isnt so much a person but a group of people ruled by a leader.

I'm keeping a close eye on the EU. A close eye indeed.

The first BIG clue to the AC identity or the fact the AC is here is that the AC will forge a 7 year peace in Israel. Is rael will be wiped out after 7 years in a sneak attack by all the arab states backed by russia.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by rustiswordz]

So l guess you`ll be voting NO in the referendum on the EU constiution then

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join