It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The physical realm is an illusion and is only an extension of the spiritual realm. Everything is spiritual or plain energy.

Considering that the universe is without beginning and will never end----and that souls have the same inextinguishable qualities reincarnation is a vehicle for many kinds of adventures---learning, vacation, growth, punishment, reward and a gamut of other motives.

So are you saying that the Physical World is a form of Technology? Almost "Matrix" like that was created/manifested from the spiritual realms to create a type of 'university' in the physical where we can live, learn, experience, and 'play' the game of life and then return?

if that is true, then the ETs and UFOs we see in the physical are nothing more then 'vehicles' for them to interact with the physical world.

With that said, does that mean that we are equal with the ETs on a spiritual level or are in fact ETs ourselves, one consciousness, one energy? And that we take turns "playing" and learning in the game of life and when we die we take a different 'role' in the game either in the spiritual or physical realm somewhere in the 'game universe' of sorts?

Again I thank you for taking the time out to answer all my questions. I hope you aren't developing carpal tunnel from all the typing. If so, hopefully the ETs can fix that for ya.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by SirDomino]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirDomino

The physical realm is an illusion and is only an extension of the spiritual realm. Everything is spiritual or plain energy.

Considering that the universe is without beginning and will never end----and that souls have the same inextinguishable qualities reincarnation is a vehicle for many kinds of adventures---learning, vacation, growth, punishment, reward and a gamut of other motives.

So are you saying that the Physical World is a form of Technology? Almost "Matrix" like that was created/manifested from the spiritual realms to create a type of 'university' in the physical where we can live, learn, experience, and 'play' the game of life and then return?

if that is true, then the ETs and UFOs we see in the physical are nothing more then 'vehicles' for them to interact with the physical world.

With that said, does that mean that we are equal with the ETs on a spiritual level or are in fact ETs ourselves, one consciousness, one energy? And that we take turns "playing" and learning in the game of life and when we die we take a different 'role' in the game either in the spiritual or physical realm somewhere in the 'game universe' of sorts?

Again I thank you for taking the time out to answer all my questions. I hope you aren't developing carpal tunnel from all the typing. If so, hopefully the ETs can fix that for ya.

You put it very nicely into a nutshell----I think you know more than you are letting on.

However, most people will not buy it----it's far too simple a concept.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I love this thread; the vauge generalities; the posited axioms that are unquestionable due to the members so called affiliation with the Goverment; the blatant disregarding of technical questions with postulates..

lol

Luxifero

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You put it very nicely into a nutshell----I think you know more than you are letting on.

However, most people will not buy it----it's far too simple a concept.

Well, I don't know, its just something I've always felt, always 'known' and for as long as I can remember this life, this reality, the very perspective I experience this world from, are unbelievable and feels unnatural to me. I see so many people around me, so many other souls, and it boggles my mind that I am the only one that exists in my world and from my point of view I wonder if they experience the world like I do in a way. Its hard to explain.

Also, for as long as I can remember I have had vivid dreams that have slowly shown me reality, my world, the universe, and a multidimensional existence. Many times in my dreams I 'awake' in my dream into another vivid, life like reality and I am someone totally different and its confusing at times. This happens on several other levels at times making it extremely hard to wake up.

I don't know if I am ever been abducted, if so, I don't know why they havn't fixed my health problems.
But I do know that reality exists on so many other levels, that outside of the very universe is another and another and in a way that is hard to comprehend there are an infinity of infinities of realities and creation and spirituality where the soul exists on an infinite level and I honestly feel that beyond all that there is another reality being the soul that the very souls that are connected in the essence of the group mind, "GOD" are attempting to discover and evolve.

I wonder at times who I am? Where I am from? Who was I? and even if I am a God of sorts? I wonder if the people around me are real, and are there 'fake humans' without souls mixed with others like me who indeed are 'real' and what not? And how did I, who I am, get picked to live this life in this body at this time?

Honestly, I feel like my body is nothing more then a 'controller' that allows me to participate in this reality.

All very hard to explain.
Maybe you can understand where I come from?

I do have a question. What has this 'revelation' of the true nature of reality affected your life? Your beliefs? your philosophies/religion?

Again I thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Also, for as long as I can remember I have had vivid dreams that have slowly shown me reality, my world, the universe, and a multidimensional existence. Many times in my dreams I 'awake' in my dream into another vivid, life like reality and I am someone totally different and its confusing at times. This happens on several other levels at times making it extremely hard to wake up.

There are physical abductions and there are spiritual abductions where your body remains in bed and they take your soul for a joy ride. Either abduction can be difficult to wake from----if you panic---lot of people panic.

What are abductions? They are opportunities to visit with people on the other side---they are sessions to help you get through a hardship or a difficult problem----and again a gamut of other reasons.

I don't know if I am ever been abducted, if so, I don't know why they havn't fixed my health problems.
But I do know that reality exists on so many other levels, that outside of the very universe is another and another and in a way that is hard to comprehend there are an infinity of infinities of realities and creation and spirituality where the soul exists on an infinite level and I honestly feel that beyond all that there is another reality being the soul that the very souls that are connected in the essence of the group mind, "GOD" are attempting to discover and evolve.

They can make things a lot easier for many people but everything we go through is by design---sometimes you can renegotiate a life change during abduction---most of the time you can't.

I wonder at times who I am? Where I am from? Who was I? and even if I am a God of sorts? I wonder if the people around me are real, and are there 'fake humans' without souls mixed with others like me who indeed are 'real' and what not? And how did I, who I am, get picked to live this life in this body at this time?

God implies perfection so if you were a god you would know without a doubt.

We run into fake humans every day----figuratively and literally

Unless you are here for some kind of punishment you chose to be here----you just don't remember signing that contract

Honestly, I feel like my body is nothing more then a 'controller' that allows me to participate in this reality.

Exactly

All very hard to explain.
Maybe you can understand where I come from?

I think I do

I do have a question. What has this 'revelation' of the true nature of reality affected your life? Your beliefs? your philosophies/religion?

I go through the same stuff that bothers everyone----but I consider myself fortunate that they let me know the small details. I was raised as a Christian, and I understand the purpose of religion but like I said earlier religion is a thing of earth and other planets that are similar to earth. Same with philosophy it’s nice to have if you have nothing else.

I don't let many problems get to me because I know they are illusions and finite.

May I ask what ails you?

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
sleeper, what are your thoughts on the connections of the "fall" of the human race/mind caused by Satan and ETs? Is their any link between the bible, spirituality, and the physical realm whatsoever, and where is it leading to?

I"m sorry but I can't accept the simple concept of us in heaven saying "I'm bored, I think I'll erase my knowledge and experience cancer on earth!".

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

May I ask what ails you?

I have a bad back, scoliosis, born with a few extra vertabrae which makes it tough to do things. Besides that I wear glasses which isn't too much of a biggie and the ingrown toenail. LoL.
Overall pretty healthy. Although I Havn't had a doctor look at me in nearly a decade. So who knows.

So, do the aliens ever allow individuals to 'move' to other planets within current lifetimes? Or is that something that waits until the next lifetime?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic

hehehe - how many times have i read this stuff before...

those rocks look like just garden stones.

Most people wouldn't know a diamond if it weren't polished and in a display case at a jewelry store.

What is your expertise in rocks? Are you a gardener? Or is your BS or masters degree in "true skepticism".

I know this much - it has been mathematically calculated that a diamond should have 57 facets - this gives a stone its optimum brilliance.

Blue diamonds are the most expensive - and show the complete colour spectrum - they are flawless.

white diamonds have inclusions.

inclusions are defects - its the smokey points inside the stone itself - forgive me, but since diamonds are made of carbon - ie charcole/ash within the compression process i guess nothing always goes perfect - these types of diamonds are the cheaper variety - btw - your girlfriend/wife will knows this

So i know alittle geolagy , and no - to find a diamond you need a large rock first....it takes 20 tons of rock to make 1 carat of compressed carbon/diamond.

think thats all....

Yes i am a gardener by trade at present - but ill probably get piss bored with that too. I quite fancy a job in the stock market......or a jeweler perhaps?

Sorry - but until i see something that hits me on the nose - that kind of evidence, then the grey areas will stay in the sceptical box.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallen_sentient
sleeper, what are your thoughts on the connections of the "fall" of the human race/mind caused by Satan and ETs? Is their any link between the bible, spirituality, and the physical realm whatsoever, and where is it leading to?

All religions and beliefs are fables created by ET as a component of life on earth and millions of other planets like earth.

Have you read the book of JOB? In that book Satan is one of god’s servants----works for the big guy.

Good and evil are illusions and nothing more than programs running on this computer we call earth. However, there are rewards and consequences on our actions based on that program----murder, rape and a host of other criminal activity will not get you brownie points on the other side.

Your next tour of duty is determined by your actions on this place----more and better opportunities or fewer and crappy ones.

I"m sorry but I can't accept the simple concept of us in heaven saying "I'm bored, I think I'll erase my knowledge and experience cancer on earth!".

Many people believe that if they are good and believe in certain things that they will be rewarded for all eternity with playing the harp on a soft cloud for ever and ever----others that they will be given a bunch of virgins to play with----their own personal cat house----and still others are hoping that they will not have to come back as insects. Then there are those that believe this life is it---you die and become worm food.

None of that stuff is true but most will not be allowed to know it until they die---and get their evaluation.

Cancer like everything on earth is by design----I don’t think anyone signs up for it---but you never know.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So, do the aliens ever allow individuals to 'move' to other planets within current lifetimes? Or is that something that waits until the next lifetime?

Thanks!

They do in extraordinary situations----but some of these people are dragged kicking and screaming to their new location----for reasons I don't know.

There is no eternal hell like in the bible but there are some places and conditions even on earth that feel like hell is forever.

The vast majority of those on this planet are not going to any place like hell once they leave this hell----most are moving to a better place.

Sorry if I strayed from your question a bit.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes i am a gardener by trade at present - but ill probably get piss bored with that too. I quite fancy a job in the stock market......or a jeweler perhaps?

I love gardening, for me it's not a job, that's why I don't get tired of it.

Sorry - but until i see something that hits me on the nose - that kind of evidence, then the grey areas will stay in the sceptical box.

Since everything on earth is an illusion it's unlikely that your nose is going to take a hit from something real.

If you wish to get a small peek at reality you will have to step out of the box that the vast majority remains trapped inside of.

Stepping out the box is not easy---and very few people do it----those in the box call us crazy for leaving the box.

Imagine that....

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I love gardening, for me it's not a job, that's why I don't get tired of it.

Since everything on earth is an illusion it's unlikely that your nose is going to take a hit from something real.

If you wish to get a small peek at reality you will have to step out of the box that the vast majority remains trapped inside of.

Stepping out the box is not easy---and very few people do it----those in the box call us crazy for leaving the box.

Imagine that....

Yes although you havnt touched on dimentional vibrations / ie david icke, im fully aware of it, and yes - this ideology was probably why i spent 10 years depressed - not saying im enlightned or anything....

Please - i frequent here for a reason.. i too look for the truth - at the moment, i just see words.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
as to if extraterrestrial races are real,

as I said before, if one human being claims to has seen one, and he speaks the truth it is real, as to all the claims, just one has to speak the truth and fiction becomes reality.

And with all the puppets and dolls and posters and talk about it, it's definetly a well evolved lie let's say.

AA

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

All religions and beliefs are fables created by ET as a component of life on earth and millions of other planets like earth.

Have you read the book of JOB? In that book Satan is one of god’s servants----works for the big guy.

Good and evil are illusions and nothing more than programs running on this computer we call earth. However, there are rewards and consequences on our actions based on that program----murder, rape and a host of other criminal activity will not get you brownie points on the other side.

Your next tour of duty is determined by your actions on this place----more and better opportunities or fewer and crappy ones.

Many people believe that if they are good and believe in certain things that they will be rewarded for all eternity with playing the harp on a soft cloud for ever and ever----others that they will be given a bunch of virgins to play with----their own personal cat house----and still others are hoping that they will not have to come back as insects. Then there are those that believe this life is it---you die and become worm food.

None of that stuff is true but most will not be allowed to know it until they die---and get their evaluation.

Cancer like everything on earth is by design----I don’t think anyone signs up for it---but you never know.

sleeper, i have read the first couple pages of this thread and the last 5 or so.

A few questions if you don't mind

1. So you are saying the bible is a fable? Are you saying Jesus was an ET? Also who will 'evaluate' us on the other side?

2. Are you implying that there is no god? heaven? hell?

3. You also say that we don't end up here by accident, we in a way signed a "contract".. when you sign this contract, do you know where you will be born? For instance do you go into it knowing if you will be born into a family in a third world country? or a rich family? Or is it all random

4. Do you astral project? visit the astral plane?

5. Whats your feelings on the NWO... is it real or paranoia?

I'll leave the questions at that for now

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

sleeper, i have read the first couple pages of this thread and the last 5 or so.

A few questions if you don't mind

1. So you are saying the bible is a fable? Are you saying Jesus was an ET? Also who will 'evaluate' us on the other side?

Jesus was not an ET, nor a man; he is a fable, a well crafted fable by ET.

You will be one of the judges on the panel----the harshest judges on the panel----and a throw the book at you kind of judge----once you cross over your flaws will glow like hot coals----and it is your responsibility to correct those flaws----no one else can do it for you.

2. Are you implying that there is no god? heaven? hell?

There is no old bearded man running the whole show, or a mother earth---and there is no hell----but some of us will have to put ourselves into hellish predicaments to remove our flaws---if we don’t do it voluntarily it will be forced up on us----

3. You also say that we don't end up here by accident, we in a way signed a "contract".. when you sign this contract, do you know where you will be born? For instance do you go into it knowing if you will be born into a family in a third world country? or a rich family? Or is it all random

You know exactly what you are signing up for----most of the time it is 100% your call.

Random is on a crap table or slot machine and is an illusion, if you win it was given to you if you lose it was taken from you.

How many people walk away with money in their pockets?

4. Do you astral project? visit the astral plane?

No

5. Whats your feelings on the NWO... is it real or paranoia?

I'll leave the questions at that for now

NWO---humans have never run anything, never will----earth is a place of learning, a playpen, can be a wondrous place to explore or a hell hole.

Earth has something for everyone but complaining will do you no good---chances are you signed up for it

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As Real as the Nose on my Face?

I can touch my Nose. I can let others see and touch my nose. I can prove my nose exists. I can go to any doctor and/or specialist and have them prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that my nose is in fact real and therefore exists.
I can submit samples for study in the effort to prove that my nose does indeed inhabit this world.

Aliens on the other hand. Well.....debate debate debate.
None of the above can be done and there simply aren't any aliens aside from a few questionable photographs, stories, and accounts.

When will we get an Alien that we can examine like the noses on our faces?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
As Real as the Nose on my Face?

I can touch my Nose. I can let others see and touch my nose. I can prove my nose exists. I can go to any doctor and/or specialist and have them prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that my nose is in fact real and therefore exists.
I can submit samples for study in the effort to prove that my nose does indeed inhabit this world.

Aliens on the other hand. Well.....debate debate debate.
None of the above can be done and there simply aren't any aliens aside from a few questionable photographs, stories, and accounts.

When will we get an Alien that we can examine like the noses on our faces?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by nullster]

You don't believe that this world is a hall of mirrors?

To see your nose you have to look in the mirror

If you are happy with what you see your search is over

If life as you know it suits you, you need not search any longer or at all

The illusion of life was created for a purpose and it serves that purpose very well.

However, there are those who are allowed to know a few other realities and those people know who they are.

The rest only see nonsense----nothing wrong with that.

Live long and prosper my good man---or woman

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sleeper, have you yourself seen an alien?

If so how do they appear? Are any of the photos floating around on the internet of aliens real? Or atleast come close to what they look like

for instance.. this one?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by noslenwerd]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First off... Thanks for the interesting reading, ive been following the entire thread with great intrest.

dang, the upper post just gives me the creeps, really, i get shudders from pics of greys, they just freak me out, i feel bad when i see a pic of them.
Maybe you, Sleeper, know the reason for that? Seems like something subliminal to me. As for abductions, well, i really cant distinguish a dream and an abduction, i have had a huuuge fear of e.t since i was a little boy, mby 5 or so years old. Most nights i look into the sky with fear, and at many nights i wake up in the middle of the night not remembering anything, sweating like hell and the first thing i do is i look at the sky, thinking... alien...

im nuts

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd
Sleeper, have you yourself seen an alien?

If so how do they appear? Are any of the photos floating around on the internet of aliens real? Or atleast come close to what they look like

for instance.. this one?

[edit on 9-1-2006 by noslenwerd]

Yes I have, the one in the picture looks familiar but many creatures we call aliens or ET are machines----drones and have the personality of a wet rag, they don't communicate at all they only process humans or their souls.

Those that have communicated with me telepathically have an appearance that is impossible for me to describe. Of all the pictures or drawings that I have seen on the internet none ring a bell for me---for some reason ET will not let me remember their faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join