It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this kid going to be involved in a mass shooting soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was just going through some youtube shorts, and came across this kid named "Buddha Banz."
www.youtube.com...
This kid looks like he’s ready to go off the deep end. Most of his video are shooting guns, or training at a shooting range. Does anybody recognize anything in these videos that would provide a location?
I'm not sure what his intent is, but it doesn't look good to me. What do you think he means by, "see you tomorrow?"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It sure looks like he's got some big plans. I wonder how long the FBI has been working him? (I mean working 'with him' or 'following him'.)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Likely just means he's going to the range tomorrow and have some fun.

eta: "See you tomorrow" will be his next vid.
edit on 10-6-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Shooting range. See the hashtag.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Looks like a gun/ range enthusiast to me.

You see, the evidence you are seriously lacking to tie your assumptions together is the motive to do what you assume he would do.

Just because someone has a gun, goes to the range and posts video of it, does not make them the next lunatic mass shooter.

He even has some random kinda funny videos too. Soooo, sorry...I think your way off base here.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Dude, it's plinking rounds.
derp
Stop trying to violate everyone's rights
Looks kinda racist right now ngl
You aren't racist, right?
I'm just yankin' your chain, but seriously dude
you never know what what these people want to put holes in.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: addvid

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I want to go back to the days where my kids in elementary school didn't have to do active shooter drills.
edit on 10-6-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I want to go back to the days where my kids in elementary school didn't have to do active shooter drills.

I want to go back to the days when boys left their guns on racks in their pickup trucks in the school parking lot so they could go hunting directly after classes let out.

And nobody got their panties in a wad.

Meanwhile, we got a bunch of these running around - but for realz.

:
edit on 2023 6 11 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I want to go back to the days when boys left their guns on racks in their pickup trucks in the school parking lot so they could go hunting directly after classes let out.

And nobody got their panties in a wad.

This is a picture from the dress rehearsal of my senior class play, back in December 1978; an extreme crop of the whole cast picture. There are two guys standing in the background, in front of the doorway and they're both holding REAL guns. They were props for the play. The one wearing a cap is me and the taller one was my best friend. We're both holding revolvers. Honest to goodness real firearms.

I want to go back to those days. Because I can guarantee you 100% that no crazed mass shooter ever came to our school! And not a single student ever went crazy and used a weapon on a fellow classmate.

And that's the way it was.

(Thank you Walter Kronkite.)
edit on 11-6-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Forgot to add the picture link.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

You know, I can even top that one. Back for my Junior Class Play, it was about a hillbilly family. I was the yearbook photographer and here's a picture I took of some fellow castmates, and scanned from my yearbook, and they're both holding revolvers:

But not only that, since the play featured hillbillies, we also used real shotguns on stage. I was the star of the play, and I got to play the Pa of the hillbilly clan. Of course, since I was trying to marry off a few of my daughters, I carried a shotgun. A REAL shotgun.

These guns we used back then, inside the school building, were nothing more than props and we treated them as such. There were no "shootouts" or violence from the guns. We respected them like guns should be treated.

Man, I sure miss those days....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Making this video and posting it to youtube will probably end up being a really bad decision.

I have a hunch you just made him a target for brainwashing via "V2K"...

Pray this young man uses an iPhone.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My grandfather taught me, my brother and my two cousins to hunt (rabbits with beagles). He kept a small armoury of shotguns leaning in the corner of an unlocked back porch closet for decades. The ammunition was stored on a shelf at the top of the closet.

Never was a gun stolen. Never was one taken or played with by a child. Never was there a perceived threat or danger.

Moral of the story: Somewhere people just went retarded. (I think it all stated about the same time they told us that we couldn't use the word retarded.)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

We had a guy who came to school during Spirit Week dressed as Buckwheat of The Little Rascals. It was during dress as a character day. He nailed the part. He had the accent down and everything. The only problem is that he was white, so he necessarily came in blackface. It was like watching Jimmy Kimmel do his NBA impersonation.

I want to go back to the days when you could do things like that and it was understood that no one was mocking anyone's race - it was a character dress up day. As has been pointed out, kids these days can't dress up and pretend to be people from other cultures, but they can put on a dress and pretend to be the opposite sex.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You mean the days where mental illness was actually addressed and dealt with rather than sweeping the problem under the rug with a prescription?
Yeah, me too.
edit on 11-6-2023 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join