It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the most compleing UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about this, but I still lean towards the fake side. It seems "too perfect".

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I always find it funny when people on a thread say they have debunked something, anything actually, people with no first hand knowledge, that were not in attendance for the event, those who have only seen the one youtube video when there is many, the extremely compressed youtube video at that, the cruise ship analysis has been debunked itself many time as their were no cruise ships in the area he recorded on the date he recorded, plus many have analyzed the moon, distance, height, and im talking true scientists, not forum scientists, now im not saying its a legit ufo, but an imporperly attached telescopic lens makes way more sense, a cruise ship would have lights, and it wouldn't be hovering in the air such has been proven by those who have actually analyzed the original footage. But what do I know i'm not a scientist and havn't seen the original either. But I trust those who have, over self appointed scientists. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dreamstar74

Odd then that given all the previous posts in this thread about the bridges of cruise ships and how high above the waterline they are you are are the one claiming that this has been debunked whilst complaining about things being debunked?

<< 1   >>

join