It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the DOJ has gone where they don't want to be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why don't we wait till he has his day in court.
To me it doesn't look good but he is a former POTUS so this whole things has some questionable elements to it.
I'm not going to say he is or is not guilty. That is for a jury of his peers to decide.

yeah,

how many potus are still alive?

let''s set a precedent on this issue for former potus's and other govt personnel.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: putnam6

Don't call it payback. Returning the US government to follow the Constitution is the goal.

At this point, I believe bloodshed, and a LOT of bloodshed, will be the only way for that to take place. No one holding the reins of REAL power today will give it up voluntarily. If this were still America, Land of Free, Home of the Brave, then I could think that might happen. But the reality of it is........ Well, you know. The people of today are not the same kind of people who fought, died, and won the right for America to exist. IMHO.

If there is a mythical PTB that is exactly what they would want. So then they could really clamp TF down. Not to mention our real enemies Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc, love seeing us fight each other, I have no doubt that Russia or any of those others could sew discontent in the US they would do it in a heartbeat even in the best of times.

But IMHO this is just a distraction while a group of politicians get rich from the war, with a side dose of sticking to OMB and his 2024 Presidential campaign is just icing on the cake.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is (1) a shiny object to distract everyone, and (2) a desperation move to get Trump out of the 2024 election.

Addressing (2) first:
not one, but TWO MSM talking heads (Rachel Maddow (CNN) and Geraldo Rivera (FOX?)) have made almost verbatim statements: "The DOJ will be open to a plea-bargain if Trump will promise not to run in 2024."
Anytime we have MSM reading verbatim off a script, they are (wait for it) ... reading off a script.

regarding (1):
(disclaimer: don't get butt-hurt about the following Ukraine goings-on... take the time to connect the real dots... else you're probably being paid for your flamage.)

+ Biden (or handlers/members of the State Dept.) met with Zelenskiy about two weeks ago. The USA seems to be out of patience on waiting for the Greatest Spring Counter-Offensive ™. Reportedly, if the Ukraine cannot show even minimal gains against the Russians, then the USA (+collective West) are about to pull further funding and weapons deliveries. About a week after that meeting (about a week ago), the Greatest Spring Counter-Offensive ™ began.

+ the Greatest Spring Counter-Offensive ™ has been doomed to failure from the start. Victoria ("F*** the EU) Nuland is on record saying that America has been busy planning this operation for the last 3 months. What did we get for that awesome planning? On day 1 of the offensive, Ukraine marched conscripted ground troops forward into minefields to clear the way for armored vehicles. We've been getting reports of several hundred dead Ukrainian troops everyday for the last year. When the minefield clearing Offensive started, the number of dead Ukrainians has shot up to 1000-2000 dead personel each day. "Inhuman" doesn't begin to describe it.

+ On about day two of the Offensive, the last/lowest major dam (Kakhovka?) on the Dnieper failed. Both sides have blamed the other. Both sides have failed to produce video of the actual failure time. On the one hand, this stops again the water supply to the Crimea, so it's bad for Russia. On the other hand, it makes the portion of the Dnieper river below the dam (Kherson region) impassable - this effectively frees up thousands of troops on both sides of the flooded / impassable region to be sent to the Zaporizhia region for the main festivities of the Greatest Spring Counter-Offensive ™. Ukraine is on record bragging to the WaPo that they had already hit this dam about a year ago with US-supplied HIMARS missiles to "test" whether they could remove the dam with that system. The dam suffered minor damage proving their point (test positive), so even if neither side actually blew up the dam NOW, it could have simply been a catastrophic collapse due to previously sustained damage. (But again, neither side is showing video). Ukraine has been hording water behind the upstream dams for the last several months. Before, during, and after the collapse of the lowest dam, the Ukrainians have continued to release upstream water to exaccerbate the problem.

+ The day after the dam, the Ukrainians blew up the Ammonia pipeline from Russia (up near Kharkov) that runs down to Odessa for export as fertilizer. There is no question that the Ukrainians did the Ammonia pipeline demolition.

+NATO is running their huge Air and Sea exercises soon (June 12-20). Lots (hundreds) of NATO warplanes will be operating in the NATO countries that share borders with Russia, Byelorussia, and Ukraine. Concurrently, 50 NATO warships will be exercising in the Baltic. Russia will hold their own exercises with 40 warships in the Baltic at the same time. The USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier and other NATO warships are also running sea and air exercises in the Arctic to the north of Norway, near the Lofoten islands, within spitting distance to Russia's north (Kola peninsula & White Sea coasts). What could possibly go wrong?

+ for the last 3-4 days, Ukraine continues to rack up thousands of casualties, and 10's of lost armored vehicles. It's going so poorly for a US-planned offensive, that one can't help but wonder if that IS the plan. Recall that every media-facing US government official (Biden Admin, State Dept, Pentagon, Congress) has said "we will continue to fund this proxy war against Russia, until we have caused the death of the last Ukrainian."

+ On June 20th (at conclusion of NATO air exercises), there will be a meeting in Vilnius, Lithuania to decide NATO's next move. Choices include everything from (a) walk away from Ukraine, (b) NATO intervention in Ukraine to help after the desperately failing Offensive. Mark 20-June on your calendars.

+There are already hundreds if not thousands of NATO personnel in the Ukraine. Open Secret. (Many mercenary or"volunteers" have been participating, wearing Ukrainian uniforms. The "Russian Freedom Fighters" who recently invaded the Belgorad region of Russia speak perfect Polish, I'm told.) The Russian SMO is not an actual War. If NATO sends in the cavalry in much larger numbers to rescue the dismally performing Greatest Spring Counter-Offensive ™, then things may get hotter. Much hotter... up to and including 10s of thousands of degrees hotter.

+ Pretty much every major NATO weapons system sent into Ukraine (built and marketed by your friends in the MIC) has been shown to be an over-priced ineffective investment. Weapons sales are the LAST hard manufacturing industry in America, and share prices have been dropping each time their next Wunderwaffen is show to be an overpriced dud. Not a good look.

+ Away from Ukraine...

+ The Justice Committee in Congress is prying irrefutable proof of Biden bribes, to include bank account routing numbers, amounts, and dates... showing millions of $ magically being "gifted" to the Bidens from foreign interests. A majority of Americans polled now agree with the statement that Biden is corrupt. Remember he didn't keep classified documents just in his garage, he also kept boxes of them in Philadelphia in a building rented for him by the Chinese Communist Party.

+ The DOJ and FBI have been slow-walking all investigations into Bidens. The IRS cancelled not one but FOUR investigations into the Clinton foundation (which have been reopened by a Judge just now, citing new case law precedent).

+ the Durham report just came out, implicating Clinton, Obama, the FBI, the CIA with fabricating Russia-Collusion and the whole Crossfire-Hurricane fiasco. Yeah, none of the muckety-mucks go to jail here in clownworld, but it's not a "good look" to have it shown that the main members of the DNC and the Deep-State colluded to subvert the Constitution (AKA Treason).

could go on, but I'll stop.
So now, once again:
"Trump Indicted! Shiny Object!!!" (yes, THAT's the problem here.)

remember lastly, that since the January 6th Fedsurrection, they've been itching for an excuse to declare Martial Law and suspend what little remains of the Constitution. I can't advise anyone on how to proceed in these dark days, but do try to understand the provocations in context.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tnxoxodka

I always dig posts like these, lots of information and all tied together with a nice bow.

Nice montage of what may or may not have occurred or is occurring, will have to research and find more on the topic(s) included here. Some of the theories have been pointed out over and over, but that doesn't make them true or your conclusions accurate.

Respectfully the more complex it becomes the less believable it is to the masses, doesn't mean the theory is right or wrong but just that the public in general won't believe it, buy it, or even listen to the explanations.

On the subject of the DJT 2024 Campaign, it is likely dead, is just not official yet.

I'd just like to add there is another reason the mythical DNC PTB did this, is it energizes their voter base even partially knocking down OMB publically, which means more donations to the DNC.

As for Ukraine have said before Putin was outmaneuvered, Obama stole his goose that laid the golden egg. Doesn't make it right or wrong it just is. I don't like it either it likely destabilized the region now for decades, but don't doubt for a second if Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea could do the same in the rest of Europe or say Canada or Mexico they damn well would.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioSparky
a reply to: RazorV66
Who care 6th or 8th or 10th. It happen and Trump was the instigator. No one is above the law.

It has to be determined if Trump broke "the Law".

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Only if Trump's possession of the documents or information is determined to be illegal. It hasn't.
I work with "classified information" sometimes. Say that I'm working on "Project K". If I take a manufacturer's data sheet for a transformer and include it in the Project's documentation as part of the Design, that data sheet does not immediately make it classified information. The only thing that is classified is that it is PART of "Project K's" design.
Every former President has a security clearance, it is entirely possible that Trump has a right to have those documents.

This is what I mean by my entire post. There is no determination of a crime here. If this was anybody else other than a former President, I would agree with you. There are certain rights and privileges that go with being the President or a former President. The legal boundaries of these have yet to be determined.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
your right .

Either they are not thinking that far ahead , which is unlikely because they cant be that stupid.

or the more likely is they simply don't care , Destroy Trump now and deal with the fallout later . What fall out will there be while they control the Media ?

So many people on ATS continue to label Trump a Criminal who should be held liable and I agree sure punish him , But only after you Punish Biden , Hilary , Hunter and Obama .

Remember they all committed this very "crime" before Trump .

I think that they are not necessarily stupid, but, that they are deluded. Look at the Democratic Party over the last few years. They have a "rules and laws are for thee, not me" attitude.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join