It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propulsion system distorting the INTERIOR dimensions of the craft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"If something is sufficiently advanced, it will be indistinguishable from magic." I think that was a Lazar quote, who contrary to the naysayers and pseudo skeptics that inhabited ATS for decade are about to get schooled.

My access was related to biology of the ET species. I had no access to the meta materials, quasicrystals, and antimatter, however along with spacetime distortion, there was distortion of the craft itself and it was difficult to see how the species maintained homeostasis in the environment. Obviously, they were engineered for the requirement.

The math and engineering of the fields to change the physical characteristics of the craft are insane but what if the materials affect the consciousness of the observer? I could never figure this out because this is how they split access to the programming, unfortunately.

Does anyone care to take a crack at how the fields distort the physical properties of the craft or it is an illusory construct based on the observer? It is obvious the quantum field are manipulated by either the propulsion systems or the structural materials of the craft.

P4K
edit on 10-6-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

"If something is sufficiently advanced, it will be indistinguishable from magic." I think that was a Lazar quote

It was Arthur C. Clarke who said it.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
edit on 10-6-2023 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"If something is sufficiently advanced, it will be indistinguishable from magic." I think that was a Lazar quote

That was said by Arthur C. Clarke….it’s part of my scrolling avatar 😉

👽
edit on 10-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Larger inside than on the outside.

Dr Who's Tardis it is then.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The magnetically contained plasma shield conceals the nuts n bolts starship hidden inside it.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

From your link title …..

EXCLUSIVE: Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,' leaving one investigator 'nauseous and disoriented' when he went in and discovered it was much larger inside than out, attorney for whistleblowers reveals

If that’s not a description of the Tardis…..I don’t know what is…

👽

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think it’s all a simulation. It can be whatever the program wants it to be. But let us say it’s not a simulation. I think the craft would have to bend gravity in a way that it can move faster than the speed of light and be able to make maneuvers like witnesses say they do. If Einstein ia correct you can’t travel faster than the speed of light but you can take a short cut. Worm hole, bend gravity , etc ….a reply to: play4keeps

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Simply programme the main array to emit a tachyon burst?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: alldaylong

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.

If you hear this, look up.

edit on 10-6-2023 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
By that logic Earth and the Universe could be in a small spaceship or Aquarium on an Aliens desk .

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

It was Arthur C. Clarke who said it.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

And Dieter Meier also used the phrase in his "'YELLO" album entitled "Pocket Universe". The track was called "Beyond Mirrors". Classic stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It may actually be an internal human programming harmonic frequency thing that will get us there.

harmonicfrequencies.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It may actually be an internal human programming harmonic frequency thing that will get us there.

Perhaps it’s harmonics frequencies that Monks try to achieve, when they chant Ummmmm Ummmmm.

If they hit the right frequencies, things like enlightenment start to happen…..imo.

Frequency of Earth is 7.83Hz…….Humans 7.5Hz…….we’re close but not synced.

👽

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: quintessentone

Perhaps it’s harmonics frequencies that Monks try to achieve, when they chant Ummmmm Ummmmm.

If they hit the right frequencies, things like enlightenment start to happen…..imo.

Frequency of Earth is 7.83Hz…….Humans 7.5Hz…….we’re close but not synced.

👽

So does that mean it's all in our heads?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't really talk about dreams, but this topic reminded me of an exceptionally vivid dream I had several nights ago about a kite-shaped object in the night sky. It had a reddish plasma-like glow running through it. I got transported into it and I ended up lost in the bottom or middle floor of it, I kept walking down the hallways which turned out not to be hallways but nautilus-shaped corridors that narrowed as they went on. I backed out of a couple of those realizing I wasn't going to get anywhere.

Someone on the top deck (I presumed) called me up. I ascended what looked like a ladder and when I got to the top deck, the ship appeared interwoven with the fabric of space, with no distinguishable size. It was everywhere and nowhere all at once.

Like I said, I'm not one to write about my dreams, but that one was wacky enough to mention. The thread topic reminded me of it.
Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something. If nothing else, it was a cool dream.
edit on 6/10/2023 by wavelength because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Damn, ATS has really changed.

The poster just claimed to have worked on the inside, working for the government on the most secret of the projects, and has allegedly had ACCESS to work pertaining to extraterrestrial biology.

And no one here asks any questions about that at all? They just continue the conversation as if nothing major was said. Do people just believe absolutely anything these days without any questions?

Is this the post Trump world? Nothing is real, all is fake?

I'll ask the questions:

Can you give us any information that would validate your position or your work, without identifying yourself or placing yourself in danger?

How long have you worked on these secret projects?

What US state is this in? Is it in the US?

What does 'access related to ET biology' really mean?

Lots more questions, but let's start there. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

well now gentlemen,....

if.......IF the magnetic/gravitational field can be manipulated,
think of the black holes and quasars..
immense gravitational waves squishing a star to the size of a pea
FROM EVERY DIRECTION

what if, when you enter the ship the gravity doesnt just act on
the body as we imagine and crush us flat , but, places an equal amount
of pressure like a balloon, on every atom in our body, essentially
shrinking us whole down to size, every atom, cell, proton, everything...
FROM EVERY DIRECTION... as we get smaller we weigh less,
negating the effects of the extra gravity as well

making the small craft appear larger after we enter the gravitational
fields.. explaining getting dizzy/sickness getting in and out

if a black hole shrank us down like that, we might weigh as much
as a normal atom does, and wouldnt feel any extra gravity per se'
just a thought

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic

There are two threads about the same thing now. The Putoff research doc sheds some light. The math is amazing and the effect is real. We have been working on this idea that the meta materials and propulsion system is shifting everything arounds and has a profound effect on the crew. I would say as close to magic as we can imagine.

media.lasvegasnow.com...

Thanks for the Arthur C Clarke reference. Bob Lazar used it in one of his interviews.

The nays are going to have to give that man his due shortly.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic
Good post. The propulsion system does make a mini black hole, from what I understand. It shifts the mass to zero and makes engineering the energy requirements different. Remember how no one could get around the idea of the energy requirements for travel, but looking at it from the wrong prospective. There is this whole integration of the shell with the meta materials with the propulsion system and how it can expand and contract the atomic structure of the craft itself.

This is what I have been told. I only look at the aliens themselves. I just can't figure out why some species have been given knowledge to manipulate space time and other have not. This is a whole different discussion

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join