It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal experts say Marjorie Taylor Greene may have admitted to violating federal law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RickinVa

That is the whole damn point. The reason it was shown in a SCIF is that low information people would automatically associate it with some sort of higher classification that it actually was. You bought it hook, line and sinker.

Right. I believe MTG when she says she took notes so that she could share what she saw with the American People. I just want to know, what's the hold up? What is she waiting for? When is she going to spill the beans?

Here's a novel idea!!! Why don't you ask her yourself because only she can give you the answer you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
www.msn.com...

Read the comments. These people are crazy.

1. The ONLY reason I can think of to have them view the document in a SCIF was to prevent someone from taking pictures of the document.

2. Talking about a unclassified document you saw in a SCIF is not illegal.

3. Many federal buildings are cleared for open SECRET storage..... meaning that most things below TS/SCI can be stored in locked desk drawer.

They are drunk on using "Classified information" as an excuse for the persecution of of perceived crimes against political opponents.

AT best the 1023 is either confidential or SBU..sensitive but unclassified.

Please list current references to support your statements. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Does is sound right to you that writing yourself some notes of any kind would be criminal in any way?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

My source is decades with a TS/SCI clearance. I was a SCIF manager for a couple of decades.

1. Camera's and personal electronic devices are forbidden in a SCIF. This means that no one was able to take a picture of the document which is overkill because Comer has stated he had seen the 1023 prior to the FBI even admitting that it existed.

2. Again, just because information is viewed in a SCIF doesn't make it automatically classified.

3. IF the 1023 was classified secret, it could have been viewed in other settings beside a SCIF, such as any building/room cleared for open secret storage.

The whole SCIF thing is over rated unless of course the 1023 is classified as TS/SCI. IF that were true, then Comer could be brought up on charges of mishandling classified information just by possessing the document.

EDIT: Both Comer and Grassley have both stated publicly that the 1023 in question is unclassified.
edit on 10-6-2023 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I was having another conversation here on ATS about RD 'Restricted Data' classification and the implications of Trump having docs with those markings. Nuclear stuff, and it was claimed that the POTUS cannot declassify RD.
With your experience, can you shed further light on this?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I was having another conversation here on ATS about RD 'Restricted Data' classification and the implications of Trump having docs with those markings. Nuclear stuff, and it was claimed that the POTUS cannot declassify RD.
With your experience, can you shed further light on this?

Any agency that deal with the Dept of Energy would most likely have a Q clearance. Sounds fancy but it really isn't. As far as RD, I never dealt with it that I can remember.

Personally, I think Trump is in a tight spot. He is not doing himself any favors every time he opens his mouth. I think the whole fiasco could have been done in a better manner than what people currently perceive as unfair political persecution.
edit on 10-6-2023 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My source is decades with a TS/SCI clearance. I was a SCIF manager for a couple of decades.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

It won’t matter
BAMN people won’t believe

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Thanks.

I have never heard of RD markings, or that POTUS couldn't declassify such. Someone else said Q clearance, but I don't think DoE would be any different than any other agency. POTUS would be the top classification authority as well.

Some of this is policy rather than law as well, isn't it? Is that why they are charging him with Espionage Act?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, when is she going to tell us what she read in the SKIF? What's the hold up?

Nothing. She knows nothing that Comer didn't already know. Comer has stated that he had already seen the form before the FBI made it available. Why aren't they going after Comer for revealing what he read?

and raskin.

because she would confirm wat comer read.

i wonder what schiff has to say? he use to go in and read sht, come out and lie about it.

msm eat it up too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join