It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China training children for war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

NAnomachine virus that only kills chinese?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Exactly..with China being so poor in its rural areas its common to send their kids to Military or Kung Fu schools to be fed and looked after.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

FFS, come off it.
The Boy Scouts is not a breeding ground for future brainwashed soldiers etc.
Its a harmless organisation which aims to give children a bit of outdoor fun etc and maybe a little discipline along with a touch of self-worth and value.

I was in The Cubs but never fancied joining The Scouts. By that time I was far more interested in music, girls and being a general pain in the #ing arse.
A lad I went to school with did join The Scouts and is still involved with them in some way. He is a really nice person without an ounce of malice in him and abhors the thought of violence of any sort.

Sure, there's some wrong 'un's in their ranks, sadly pretty much the same as everywhere in this day and age.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PachanoiPisces

how hard would it be if a game on a network, like
world of tanks, had the graphics replaced by real-time
recon satellite maps, and had a hundred kids releasing
thousands of real drones, for gamers to control?

china already has a fleet of thousand drones in a swarm
and incredible manufacturing facilities, and QUANTUM NETWORK..

war with china be us getting slaughtered.. they had russsias
handheld STUPOR DEVICE ten years ago.. i wonder what a
hi-powered tank model can do?
russias can drop planes from 10km away..
they could point it at the ground, and stop tanks, fry comms.. instantly

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: lordcomac

the US will nuke ourselves first instead of letting anyone grab our nation.

well someone better
pull the trigger soon.

i'd rather start from the ground up
than wait for the destination we are headed to now.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Scouting and the military are completely related. Both organisations take control of your sense of individuality and before you know it you will be completely under their spell. Falling in, marching, saluting, gaining skills for survival, becoming team players, it's exactly the same process to steal your freedom of thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Under Chairman Mao's reign he enacted a cultural revolution; children were taken from their families and placed in boarding schools where the were indoctrinated/brainwashed to become soldiers. Girls had their hair cut short and the lines of gender were obliterated.

Famine swept the land, leaving millions homeless and living on the streets. As food grew scarcer the homeless resorted to canabilism; As many as 8 million people died.

Everybody should research this period in history; the similarities to what's going on world wide today are eerily similar.

Homelessness, inflation, gender blurring, food shortages creating starvation and disease. A first-hand account by a woman who lived through it is in this video, starting at 31:17.

[rumble.com...]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join