It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China training children for war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm very surprised(well maybe not) that I haven't seen or heard of this until now. Laowhy86 posted a video last week showing what's apparently been going on in China lately; I knew there's a lot of Chinese propaganda to hate Americans but this is actually really terrifying. These kids are fully capable of war and I can't imagine what they will grow up to be.

My grandpa was a Vietnam vet and told me some crazy stories about how the kids were used in the war. China's control and influence on their people and some of ours makes it pretty damn terrifying what is possible these days; I imagine very skilled kids with a lot of hate controlling drones like video game. I'm usually not into the doom, WW3 threads and such but this needs to be known/seen.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
While we teach our kids to be scared of their own shadow. Our kids getting offended and running to a safe space won't matter when war comes.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PachanoiPisces

I'm commenting before watching the video. Actually I probably won't watch it, it's 20 minutes long, can you give us a synopsis please?

Here's a question though: if China has the largest standing army in the world (they have over 2 million men and women on active duty), and that standing army is enough for China to defend themselves, why do they need to be training children, if that is true?

Are they training up forces for a future expansion into Russia, or other neighboring countries in a few years?

The only reason I can think of China needing an even larger military is if they are planning an expansion.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's not at all unusual for brutal regimes to use their children against the population.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Its not unusual you are correct.
All the darkest regimes and ideologies teach hatred to their children.

It woud be more surprising to find out China did not do this,considering the rest of the reprehensible actions they commit.

Laowhy and Serpentza do a great job showing us the true face of China-not the false face they try to present to the world.
Both are detested by the wumao who constanly try to post BS about them on chinese "social media"

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not buying this at all, I remember a few years ago Vice ran a piece on the cadet force in the UK as though we were training up a hitler youth and forcing them to learn to kill.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well that's a rather disturbing video with some eye-opening indoctrination footage - hope it's not real but if it is I would not be surprised.

Don't know if you've seen the horrors of the mandatory SC slave system they've got going on in China but if you haven't there's a good vid here.

China are also hoarding a lot of food which doesn't sound good.

From 1:25

Links

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Even scarier, they are educating their children far more effectively than we are and sending their kids to the US and UK for secondary and tertiary education so they can come back to China and run the family businesses/rule the world from there. Astonishing amount of money and brilliant kids with parents pushing them to succeed with Western education credentials.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: steve910

a reply to: steve910

Have you checked out the Chinese schoolkid's 'brainwave trackers' mate?

Pretty freaky stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Reminds me of Ender’s Game. Orson Scott Card wrote the novel back in 1985. I thought it was amazing.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I read abut this a couple of months ago, along with claims that that at least 400,000 young Chinese men have crossed our border since 2021.

It's not looking good for the civilized 'Woke' countries if there's any truth at all to the claims.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Chinese military is huge, and if they're indoctrination children or will be a whole lot bigger in ten years or so.

They'll never invade the US on foot without first decimating the population by means of bio or chemical warfare.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Reminds me of some YouTube videos that claimed that the three gorges dam's were at risk from collapsing.
Recently during the pandemic.
edit on 10-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I consider claims that China is indoctrination children into their military nothing propaganda rumors.
No different from the claims made on YT on other issues seems to be propaganda.

edit on 10-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I consider claims that China is indoctrination children into their military nothing propaganda rumors.
No different from the claims made on YT on other issues seems to be propaganda.

In the UK we have the Boy Scouts
this being devised by Mister Baden Powell following the British invasion of southern Africa. To this day Boy Scouts is a 'prep' school for gun fodder for the British armed forces. They take your mind
and they might well take your life
for the good of the country
add to this the #ty................. Sorry I spelled it wrong...................... The City of London.................. Otherwise known as TPTB

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Kinda skeptical here...

Besides I immediately wondered how the call of duty game franchise is any different here?
linky

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
China has been training kids to be warriors for centuries. They did this in a lot of countries in the past. They still do it today in some countries around the world...in fact, quite a few countries program their kids from young to join their militaries.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PachanoiPisces
I'm very surprised(well maybe not) that I haven't seen or heard of this until now. Laowhy86 posted a video last week showing what's apparently been going on in China lately; I knew there's a lot of Chinese propaganda to hate Americans but this is actually really terrifying. These kids are fully capable of war and I can't imagine what they will grow up to be.

My grandpa was a Vietnam vet and told me some crazy stories about how the kids were used in the war. China's control and influence on their people and some of ours makes it pretty damn terrifying what is possible these days; I imagine very skilled kids with a lot of hate controlling drones like video game. I'm usually not into the doom, WW3 threads and such but this needs to be known/seen.

that fits perfectly with the usa teaching boys to be gurlz!

maybe the plan is gay interracial marriage!?

how i met your mom, on pork chop hill. 8pm mon-fri ABC.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You can't beat China economically, because they will just reduce costs to stay more competitive than the opposition, The USA will go to war with them at some time because that's what they do. The first thing that will go will be the Three Gorges Dam. it is too strategic not to get a nuke. The next thing that will cop it will be where the main masses of the army will be in their various barracks. The high-speed rail and the power plants and bridges. I would think that decoy drones will be in the sky and the missile defenses will simply be overrun with potential targets so a lot will get through, which will most likely be the same scenario for the USA. We are looking at a power struggle that doesn't seem to have a win-win solution.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

the US will nuke ourselves first instead of letting anyone grab our nation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join