It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Arrows airshow audiences spot 'UFO' going 10,000mph in middle of display

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lens flare can happen if the sun in blocked by thin cloud, if the light from the sun is still bright enough you’ll still get lens flare

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I’m not convinced it was the chase (10th) plane ….without wings.

Also, some design configuration’s of planes, may not have required the 10th plane. And so yes, planes orbit until needed for the following maneuvers.

But yes….the team performing for that day, was 10 planes no doubt.

For wings not to show for the length of its travel even possibly before and after the clip I show……would mean the plane would be in a bank turn or flying straight at 90deg, which I have never seen a plane do for a long length of travel.

👽
edit on 10-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It’s clearly the 10th plane. Freeze the YouTube video when the ‘cylinder’ gets near the bottom of the screen. You can see the tail section of the aircraft. But ok you’re right it’s a cylinder that happens to be flying through a formation of aircraft over a probable restricted flying area due to an airshow which would have heightened alertness for any aircraft in the area that weren’t apart of the show

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It’s clearly a distinct shape of a BAE Hawk .. the ones the red arrows fly and if you can’t see that then you can see the tail section of the aircraft
edit on 10-6-2023 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Ok….I’m convinced.

What’s left to solve is the OP and the latter white orb gif clip from the older Arrows show.

👽
edit on 10-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The OP is a bumble bee or a bug of similar size

The white orbs are lens flare

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
At that speed I am surpise anyone could see it with the human eye or a camera. Unless you had a high speed film. But again I am skeptical. a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was watching some blurry objects fly around the yard a few years ago. They were about the size of a softball or maybe a little larger. I had no clue as to what they were till they came in front of the porch and one turned towards me and I could clearly see what it was...a real big hummingbird, four to six times the size of a regular humming bird. I went and looked it up and they are common in other parts of the country, just not here. Pictures on the internet showed them as a blurr, their wings flap so fast because of their size that it distorts the view so all you see is a jelly like blur. What were they doing around here, and why were there mocking birds here that year too? Mocking birds are in lower Michigan, not in the U.P up this far usually. Around that time there was also some kind of Heron that usually found on the east coast, not around here.

Now a hummingbird can cause a view like that and it would appear to be going faster than the jets if it is way closer. They assume what they are seeing is farther away to determine speed. Heck, if a humming bird can distort view, maybe there is a fast flapping but that can do that too.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That could be lens flare in the two clouded images though the one on the right has a faint circle around the light dot which isn't typical.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

But it certainly isn't a black orb.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
as an old airman, I know what's in Mooner's pic... it's a B1-rd

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

one of them had accidental discharge...... khinzal?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Birds and insects spotted at airshow! That's truly amazing ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join