It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call Of Duty Cancels Popular Streamer Over Pride/LGBT Statements..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When it comes to Pride Month there had being a number of cancellation in Western Countries.

Over a protected class.

In Canada, they are sending a Toronto Blue Jay player for reeducation over his statements on Pride/LGBT that he had made recently in the past month.

While Recently Call Of Duty had canceled a very popular Streamer who had being popular by all in the Call of Duty Video Game community and majority of its fans are angry with the cancellation.

Call of Duty Streamer Statements
The popular Streamer statements on LGBT+
It also didn't took for the Media to Twist and turn what the streamer actually had stated.

xQc reacts to Call of Duty removing NICKMERCS Operator after LGBTQ controversy

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So sick to death hearing about stupid pride/LGTQQ CRAP!! Why the F does this stupid sh*t get a whole month devoted to it while memorial day is ONE DAY?

F*ck COD, people will cancel them right back. EFfing had enough

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

......ok for starters Memorial Day is federal holiday.
There is no federal holiday for the pride community.
They have a pride month that for the most part universal and it I for inclusion.
The other is far more important and that is to not forget.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nick kolcheff, the streamer in question said "leave the little children alone, that's the real issue here"

That one solitary comment got him canceled for being a bigot and transphobic

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SigmaXSquared

"We just want equal rights"

and a parade
and a month
and corporate buy-in
and legal and social ramifications against those who don't CELEBRATE us
and representation in kids channels and media

What a slippery slope we are on to accepting "minor attracted persons" soon....

The gay community that I know is NOT okay with involving kids in this # and better start shouting it from the rooftops. And the ones who are okay with it, well.....

Pride for Everyone, Y'all!

I have to ask the Lord for forgiveness when I think about what I'd like to do to these two pieces of absolute rat sh*t who don't deserve to live.

edit on 9-6-2023 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Inclusive ONLY if one agrees with it ALL.

Otherwise it appears to be the least inclusive time of the year.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

So sick to death hearing about stupid pride/LGTQQ CRAP!! Why the F does this stupid sh*t get a whole month devoted to it while memorial day is ONE DAY?

Because their go to tactic is 'Division'. A divided populous bickering over gay, straight, black, white, man, woman, rich, poor etc isn't coming together and bickering over the real problems in our society. The Government and whatever the @*%$ is really in charge.

The day we put our differences aside and focus on the real issues is the day we make this world a better place. Unfortunately, it will also be a period of great suffering and sadness as the elite will not let go of power without a bloody and terrible war. An actual war, none of this 'wag the dog' crap we see on TV every day.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared
Nick kolcheff, the streamer in question said "leave the little children alone, that's the real issue here"

That one solitary comment got him canceled for being a bigot and transphobic

Are you on the sane side just being sarcastic, that's what I assumed. If not, shame on you !

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

Because their go to tactic is 'Division'. A divided populous bickering over gay, straight, black, white, man, woman, rich, poor etc isn't coming together and bickering over the real problems in our society. The Government and whatever the @*%$ is really in charge.

The day we put our differences aside and focus on the real issues is the day we make this world a better place. Unfortunately, it will also be a period of great suffering and sadness as the elite will not let go of power without a bloody and terrible war. An actual war, none of this 'wag the dog' crap we see on TV every day.

I know, I've been trying to wake people up to there's no 'right' or 'left' , just us (the 99%ers) whom are being targeted /attacked by the corrupt evil 1%ers. They are afraid of us and so pitted the population against each other .
Sadly I don't think people will wake up to this fact anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What part of "your identity depends on sex and sex is adult" do you not get? Pretty basic.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

When did accuracy stop being important to ATS?
Its sad what passes for thread creation on this site currently.

ATVI did not cancel the streamer. As a matter of fact the streamer had recently taking a long break from COD im favor of other games.
ATVI and the smaller studios recently added a playable skin of that streamer as psrt of a bundle. They also added a bundle with a playable skin of another well know streamer at the exact same time. They made the choice to remove that bundle and thus remove the playable skin of Nickmercs.

That is not canceling the streamer and you know it.
edit on 9-6-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I love how they demand an audience of 5 year olds, then cry about inclusion and acceptance - when they couldn't even accept themselves in their own bodies for who they are....

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

......ok for starters Memorial Day is federal holiday.
There is no federal holiday for the pride community.
They have a pride month that for the most part universal and it I for inclusion.
The other is far more important and that is to not forget.

This dumb ass liberal buzzword. "Inclusion"
Can you even define what this garbage means?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You sure it’s ‘it I for inclusion’?

Pride month isn’t universal. Nobody I know, even gays and lesbians, gives two steamers about pride or what mainstream lgbtqp think or say.

a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dogo22

Bwahaha that's not some liberal buzz word lmao.....
That was funny man.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That was funny man.

www.realcleareducation.com... ticles/2023/02/10/the_equity_delusionand_its_marxist_roots_110821.html

wng.org... clusion-1634136777

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

im with you and I'm lghdtvwtfbbq

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's the media that blows it out of proportion by artificially inflating issues, whilst neutering others.

Look at all the support at another Pride Night event just recently. Either the theme ruined it or Nancy isn't as popular as she thinks she is.

Probably a mixture of both, I'd wager.

You can hear the air escaping from the balloon and it's a freaking symphony!🎶😊🎶
edit on 6/10/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

That was funny man.

www.realcleareducation.com...

wng.org... clusion-1634136777

oh darn , links dont' work, didn't check.
now they're good:

realcleareducation article

wng.org article

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The poster is saying the reasoning why nickmercs got "cancelled" , not the poster saying nickmercs are a bigot/transphobe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join