It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German and Japanese saucer footage from Popular Mechanics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Who remembers when the CEO of popular mechanics obtained footage of the Germans and Japanese from 1947, and it showed a saucer craft attached to some sort of orbiting space station, and the saucer breaks free unplanned and plummets to New Mexico below?

The footage vanished from the internet surely 20 years ago with a lot of other hard to fnds from that era of internet freedom.
I saw it on mainstream TV and internet, and you could see in grainy video some Asian men through windows of the saucer in a frantic scurrying around, then they rush to the windows in terror screaming to get attention of those watching the camera, then ziiiiip!
They go plummeting to the earth below.

The CEO not only played the footage as did others on popular networks, but he made a commercial where he was in a fit of anger confronting our government and all governments really, about what the footage proved. They dated the materials etc. and presumably, it is authentic footage.
I had that issue of Popular Mechanics vacuum sealed; gone in a house fire.
I had the footage downloaded 20+ years ago; lost in technology and other heaps of rare footage ended up on a dead drive decades ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyDeath

Never seen anything like that anywhere.
In 1947 the Germany and the Japan were only a couple years removed from getting destroyed in WWII, how could they have possibly had something like that going on?

Not to mention both countries were occupied by the USA and other Allied countries at that time.

How could they have pulled that off without the USA knowing?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I saw on TikTok a conspiracy guy talking about a book called "Deutsche Physik". Supposedly the book has some different type of physics. And the governments are suppressing it. And that it accounts for some of the strange Nazi tech from the war.

Take that with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
sounds interesting never seen that footage before.
Someone much have it lying around some where.
Pretty easy to download online videos.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Drives me nuts when you see something spectacular that then vanishes from the internet. You try telling folks about it but come across sounding like a looney, lol

I hope you can find it again.

In my case, I was shown an AVI (remember those?) back in 2002 or 03 that showed what looked like to be either a saucer or cruise missile on 9/11 skimming along the NY or NJ skyline just before a tower was hit. I've looked and looked but haven't seen anything like it since then. What I wouldn't give to find that again and just put it somewhere for safe keeping.

edit on 9-6-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I saw on TikTok a conspiracy guy talking about a book called "Deutsche Physik". Supposedly the book has some different type of physics. And the governments are suppressing it. And that it accounts for some of the strange Nazi tech from the war.

I sometimes wonder who won WWII...not being disrespectful of our vets.

Gold and valuables still unaccounted for, operation paperclip, the founders of NASA, and so many other things make me wonder. It seems the 4th Reich found a home in the progressive and MIC wings of the government.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Several governments. The movie 'Ice Station Zebra' explains all that. A Russian satalite with a stolen British camera that used American film took pictures of everything and everybody wanted it. The American film was made by American German scientists. The British camera was made by British German scientists. The Russian satalite was made by Russian German scientists.

All 'liberated' German scientists? Nazi Germany lost the war but did they lose the world?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: grey580

I sometimes wonder who won WWII...not being disrespectful of our vets.

Gold and valuables still unaccounted for, operation paperclip, the founders of NASA, and so many other things make me wonder. It seems the 4th Reich found a home in the progressive and MIC wings of the government.

The survivors won. The true answer to your question is in your handle, theatre, the cards just got shuffled and redistributed, some discarded and others sorted by suit.

It’s all horse penis, what they teach and would have us believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

it showed a saucer craft attached to some sort of orbiting space station, and the saucer breaks free unplanned and plummets to New Mexico below?

If the space station was in orbit, surely the saucer craft attached to it would be in orbit too and not plummet to the earth when detached?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

it showed a saucer craft attached to some sort of orbiting space station, and the saucer breaks free unplanned and plummets to New Mexico below?

If the space station was in orbit, surely the saucer craft attached to it would be in orbit too and not plummet to the earth when detached?

First thing that jumped out at me as well. Makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The allies won. At least on paper. However that ideology came over to us. Lest it fall into Russian hands. I'm sure that lots of valuables are in private collectors hands.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's irrelevant. The Nazis fled to South America and it isn't difficult to assume they included some of the Japanese scientists with them. They had and probably still have every intention of trying to take over the world again, and the current propaganda war is certainly out of their playbook.
This is several years after WW2, and completely irrelevant to the state of Japan after the war. Being in low earth orbit to spy on us and potentially start a propaganda war with a flying saucer wouldn't be surprising. What the video shows is something failed and they get sucked down to America below.

Ultimately, it may have already been Americans working with the Nazis and Japanese, but I doubt it. What I do know is I saw the footage a handful of times and read the article probably a dozen. This was before the internet became the twisted, retched all powerful corporation it is now, and television was still king for spreading a message around the world. The CEO, not the chief editor, going on television paying premium costs to air that commercial on the major networks is a huge deal.
He didn't just make a commercial, he was blatantly pissed in the way he spoke about it, and he spoke with a handful of news agencies that aired on major channels as well. It all also vanished abruptly, and I know he made a press statement or two some months later, but it vanished in a way that leads me to believe people were heavily intimidated into dropping it, even if it was just legal threats from the U.S. government.

Anyway, it's probably one of the most critical pieces of evidence that vanished regarding the theories about saucer crafts built by humans, but I ultimately suspect a lot of technology kept from the public is privately owned by corporations. They are starting to takeover the role of government, and I literally hear members of congress admitting this a dozen times a year, every year, with the occurrence now growing rapidly.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I read an article on the net one time about a WW2 era German submarine that was sunk and is sitting on the ocean floor. The article was from the angle of a potential eco disaster because the sub contains tons of mercury that was being shipped to Japan for the war effort.

Mercury might 'ring a bell' for some ATS researchers. (pun intended)
edit on 13-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo net not bet

top topics

join